Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sentenced to 5 Years in Jail

MUMBAI:  Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has been found guilty of killing a homeless man in a 2002 hit-and-run after a night out drinking.

Judge DW Deshpande convicted the 49-year-old of culpable homicide for crashing his SUV while drunk into a group of homeless men sleeping on the pavement and then fleeing the scene.

When asked to respond, the actor denied the charges and said he was not driving the car...more
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/salman-khan-expected-to-be-taken-into-custody-from-court-760885?fb
Edited by -Believe- - 9 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
https://www.saddahaq.com/human-interest/ravindrapatil/if-your-heart-goes-out-to-salman-khan-wait-till-you-read-his-bodyguard-ravindra-patils-tale

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Believe-

Sentenced to 5 Years in Jail

MUMBAI:  Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has been found guilty of killing a homeless man in a 2002 hit-and-run after a night out drinking.

Judge DW Deshpande convicted the 49-year-old of culpable homicide for crashing his SUV while drunk into a group of homeless men sleeping on the pavement and then fleeing the scene.

When asked to respond, the actor denied the charges and said he was not driving the car...more
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/salman-khan-expected-to-be-taken-into-custody-from-court-760885?fb

Karma is a bitch...

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charminggenie

I did , she was bloody brilliant. Nicola was such a star, Miliband  was out of sorts. David will again pull through this time again, he should win.  Debate was all by CouponDropDown"> by CouponDropDown"> gold, though.  Nicola owned it completely๐Ÿ˜†

Should bump this up .๐Ÿ˜›
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Should bump this up .๐Ÿ˜›

Haha you were spot on CG, even about UKIP's increased votes not converting to seats. Cameron must be feeling so smug right now ugh! All previous exit polls suggested a much closer fight, what a disappointment. I'm glad Nick Clegg got what he deserved after letting so many people down on his tuition fee promise!! The BBC's coverage of the anti-government protests has been terrible, another disappointment.

So many people coming in to vote and requesting pens instead of pencils (lol) after the news of Lutfur Rahman and his men carrying out electoral fraud in Tower Hamlets.

@salman khan - And we wonder why the world continues to mock the Indian judiciary system. #paisaboltahai

Year end is killing me!๐Ÿ˜ญi need it to be summer already!!
charminggenie thumbnail
@D- Haha, it was easy tbh, UKIP vote share worked for Cameron , they be like Raj Thackeray good for press not for voters.
 But Scotland is going to be a pain now. I really don't like SNP.
Nick Clegg was stupid , his tuition feee stunt was going to backfire. Honestly Labour and everyone now will have to work real hard to come back. Exit polls were way off base. Coalition govt. for UK will never work.

I am in Europe , work be frying me too. Need holiday !!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@D- Haha, it was easy tbh, UKIP vote share worked for Cameron , they be like Raj Thackeray good for press not for voters.

But Scotland is going to be a pain now. I really don't like SNP.
Nick Clegg was stupid , his tuition feee stunt was going to backfire. Honestly Labour and everyone now will have to work real hard to come back. Exit polls were way off base. Coalition govt. for UK will never work.

I am in Europe , work be frying me too. Need holiday !!

I legit worry for the future of the NHS. One of the few good things we have going despite whatever problems we all have with it! I like a bit of diversity in politics. Even the people are fed up with lack of choice. Interesting how Scotland votes against an independent Scotland but then give almost complete power to Nicola S and SNP? Props to her, she ran a brilliant campaign.

Jealous! I rather be suffering abroad! Some place nice where the weather is a little less moody CG? Haven't seen a Bollywood movie in ages! I hope DDD lives up to the hype, Ranveer has a completely refreshing look. (Pls don't let me down Zoya!!)
charminggenie thumbnail
@D- I really doubt any Govt can mess with NHS, thats public backlash and doubt anyone will go there. 
Nicola was super super smart, she is really going to push for incentives for Scotland, they will never break free from GB , but more powers for sure. The debates turned the tide for her. So Kejriwal type campaign . 

Berlin , but busy work weekends !! I cannot wait for DDD looks so good and Veer is looking so differently . I think Zoya will nail it. Heard good things about  Piku too.
-Believe- thumbnail
Does Bruce Jenner get a Mother's Day present this year?๐Ÿ˜‰
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anybody here who is anti-Kejriwal right now. I m hating him right now. God save Delhi.