Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FLOREY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
omg.. another story from u.. yipee. n so interestig..
wud love 2 read
Piya1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RedHearts

Looking forward to reading the first chapter...

Prologue seems interesting very interesting!!

M glad u liked it...
will be updating soon😊
Piya1702 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TINASINGHPS

omg.. another story from u.. yipee. n so interestig..

wud love 2 read

M glad u like it😊
Edited by Piya1702 - 9 years ago
Piya1702 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Param_love

AWESOME Character sketch⭐️

Love it😳

Thanks 4 pm

plz update soon

😃

will be update tonite possibly😃
coolishparul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start and tHanks for accepting my buddy request ...continue soon.
do PM me

PARUL😊
Edited by coolishparul - 9 years ago
Piya1702 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolishparul

Nice start and tHanks for accepting my buddy request ...continue soon.
do PM me

PARUL😊

M glad u liked it parul😊
i will update it tonite😳
PrussianBlue thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This one is going to be good! Update soon! :D
kirtiarora111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter- 1

It's been a week since the doors of FITE have been reopened for the new sessions, for the new energy, for the youth of today. FITE, it is the dream place of every student who not only is ambitious for engineering but also lives engineering, breathes engineering.

There in the sports ground could be seen the most handsome hunk of the college, the football star, all drenched in sweat, Randhir Singh Shekhawat. His mere look could make girls drool over him. He was done with the football practice for the day, picked up his towel from the nearby bench and headed towards his dorm, wiping his sweaty shimmery skin. The golden sun rays enhanced his well-toned body, his biceps, his chiselled chest. He could kill anyone with his die-for-looks.

There at the college gates, a girl with a dusky skin but beautiful features entered the college premises, holding a jet black travel bag in her right hand, wearing a simple blue kurti and white salwar, her hair loosely tied in a side ponytail, without any make up. She stopped near a person who seemed to be a college student and asked politely, "Can you please show me the way to the girls' hostel?"

The person replied, "Go straight and take a left turn from the staircase."

"And library?", she inquired further due to her attachment with the books and the place.

"Looks like a geek", the person mumbled under his breath, inaudible to Sanyukta.

He showed her the way to the library.

She mouthed a quick thanks with a pretty smile.

"You seem to be a new entrant. Ain't you?"

"Ya, I am. Myself Sanyukta Aggarwal."

She introduced herself and headed towards her dorm.

As soon as she opened the door of the room allotted to her, she found a girl wearing specs moving to and fro in her room. Her cupboards opened, and all her fancy clothes spread across the entire room.

"Hi, I'm Sanyukta Aggarwal, your new roommate.", she introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Kaustuki. Nice to meet you, Sanyu. May I call you that?", she asked with a flashy smily.

"Ya, sure."

They settled with each other quite soon. They liked each other's company.

"Kaustuki, by the way, may I know what you were doing with your cupboard and clothes before I came?", she asked giggling.

"Oh that! Don't you know Sanyu? It's Freshers today.", she told her jumping in joy.

"Really? Oh God! But I've got nothing to wear for the freshers.", she said sounding upset.

"It's alright Sanyu, you can choose from my wardrobe.", Kaustuki replied cheerfully.

"Thanks a lot Kaustuki!", saying Sanyu hugged her.

They entered the hall which had been decorated decently well. It was a vibrant and colorful freshers with a dancing floor and a DJ, special arrangements for cocktail and dinner.

Kaustuki was wearing a red pencil dress perfectly enhancing her curves. She had dropped her spectacles for the night. Whereas Sanyukta donned a pretty anarkali style peach colored net kurti with silver work at borders and neckline with thin net sleeves. She was looking simple yet so adorable.

The entire hallway was flashing with glimmering flashy lights, the freshness and soothing fragrance of orchids enthralling the aura.

DJ was busy playing the latest remix numbers and the freshers were busy grooving to the catchy music.

And there was an announcement, "Ladies and gentlemen, here we present you the star of tonight, the ultimate dancer of FITE, a gem from the freshers, RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT..!!"

With this announcement, the lights dimmed. And there appeared the man from the darkness to the illuminated flashes which focussed solely on him. He started grooving to some remix numbers showing off his breathtaking dancing skills, his contemporary moves, his locking and popping, his flexibility and inspite of all this, his stiff muscles could pull off everyone's ogling eyes.

Everyone was hooting for him like hell.

There, at some corner of the same crowd stood a girl who was busy admiring the man, her eyes gazing at him intently without blinking. She was lost in him oblivious to the people around her. She had never visualized any man in her life, the way she did him. An unusually beautiful smile crept on her face. She was falling... falling in love...

What do they say?

umm...

Love at first sight, right?

The same was happening with Sanyukta right now.

She didn't know if it was right or wrong.

She just knew that she was busy admiring the Greek God like person whose mere presence was doing things to her which no one ever did.

And she smiled, again, lost in him.

A/N: This is a collab SS by me and Piya. 😊

By the way for those who don't me, I'm Kirti..😆😆

Edited by kirtiarora111 - 9 years ago
AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres
congrats kirti for another SS  and that too with miya.I am sure this ss will be superhit.
Coming back to the update it was  simply amazing.
I could visualize Randhir's moves and Sanyukta staring at him.
Just loved it.
But please update the next part soonish.
Edited by anjipankaj - 9 years ago
panchan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fsgr
Omg CHM n Piya Di!!
This was wonderful!!
I could really imagine everything goin in front of my eyes!!
It was so well explained n well written!!
This is gonna b super awesome!!
Please update soon!!
N CHM isme koi cliffhangers nai pls🤣🤣
Edited by panchan - 9 years ago