Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishika123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Alina.

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Here's the 8th edition guys!😎Congrats everyone!🤗</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I enjoyed reading everything.. special shout out to Maliha, Mishika, Aash, Hina, Aditi: great job girls!👏</font>

Awww...thank u so much ! 🤗 😳
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Adding to my post, will comment acche se later 😆
_________
Unres
*Phew! this is the third time I am typing the whole comment. You guys better praise my hardwork😆*

Sorry for late reply. All I'll say in my defense is that my Net was behaving haywire since Sunday😡

Beautiful newsletter guys!👏

@Maliha - I'd have to say that you have way too much of patience girl to write such a huge summary that too at you first time😆. Trust me, I know how irritating it can get to write such long stuff specially those Barkat-licious scenes🤣. But if that was your first time, then you are superb.👏

@Mishika and Kitkit - Amazing scenes you both have chosen. Both of them were emotionally rich and made something stir within me.😳

@Aash di - Yeh kya? Mere Zain ka ek bhi dialogue nae? Yeh galat baat hai! I thing I need to appoint a lawyer for myself who is well acquainted with hearing of Supreme Court and file a case against you😎.  And that message to makers cracked me up badly. Remind me to send in my complaints to you from next time onwards.🤣

@Hina - Aww, I wish I get someone like that to care for me. Amazing choice of scene, Hina. It surely was one of the awing moment for all the Beintehaa viewers.😳

@Desigirl_21 - Needless to say, that was the funniest scene of the week. Zain Abdullah is just something else.🤣

@-SB- - Undoubtedly, for a change this week the most irritating character was Surraiya and not Barkat. What's wrong with this lady. Has she forgotten that we all are granted with an organ namely brain which are supposed to be used😡? And that picture of the week

@Cute_Strawberry - Ah! This lady's wardrobe makes me want to have a huge bank balance😳. The costumes are just amazing.

@Akki Bhai (If I can call you that) - The song selection is amazing. Its now the current song on loop for me.❤️

@Vinu - That was one sweet OS👏. I'll send you a detailed PM regarding that.

@Alina- Kitna mehnat laga is thread par🤣? I hope after that Character Of The Week, mera minus one plus one hojaega😳. Amazing work by you and Yuvi.👏

Congratulations to all the winners.🤗

Aditi😆

Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 9 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yay NL 8 is UP...Yuhoo...!!!
Glad that u all loved the song...I chose this song mainly bcz of its lyrics which suits ZaYa. ...

Oh wow My Topic on Aaliya got *Thread of the week* Oh that was unexpected. ..Thanku for chosing my topic...:) :)

And congo to all winners. ...Keep rocking. ..Guys Luv U All...
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally finished reading it...really awesome work guys...  all the write ups are great...  and the song.. its so beautiful...
you guys rocks...
and winners congratulations to all of you... your works are really amazing...
Edited by ...Harmony... - 9 years ago
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all winners🥳
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow congrats on the 8th Newsletter guys!
Great job by everyone! Loved it totally. 😳

Special mention to the person who wrote "Character of the Week". It was just amazing reading it <33 your description was seriously very beautiful. 😳

Annnd Vinuuu congraaats on the winning OS! I just read it. It was so adddorable. <33

Oh and the costume of the week was chosen really aptly. The dress is so freaking gorgeous!
Scene of the week, funny character, irritating character, song of the week, just everything was perfectly chosen. :D

Congratulations to others who won. :D
Fantastic NL as always.
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congretx fah the 8th NL guys,..🥳
song is WOW,.. <3 (runs fah downloading it)
and Alina arrangement of thread n hard work..👏
dialogue f th week,..❤️,.. though i missed that epi,..
and fah character of week n scene of week i can't think of better options,..
Zain,..  was indeed th central character in these 2 weeks,.. (though i believe he is since beginning😳)
ps congretx to all winners,..
the animated icon is a
❤️ Edited by -Maliha- - 9 years ago
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Alina.

Here's the 8th edition guys! 😎 Congrats everyone! 🤗

I enjoyed reading everything.. special shout out to Maliha, Mishika, Aash, Hina, Aditi: great job girls! 👏

thankyou so much Alina,..🤗
n great work guys...👏

Originally posted by: vinu127

CONGO to all the members of the NL team👍🏼
great job guys👏

@maliha- great job yaar! i mean who can say its ur 1st time with the summary!⭐️⭐️⭐️

thankyou,..😳
actually am a chota mota writer on IF,..😆

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ThankYou SO Much for selecting my thread too ❤️
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy!!!!
I m sooo happy.most active member of the week 😳
Thanks sooo much 😆