Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RoAya

I'm on Ness's side on this, it looks like Preity is seeking attention.
When is she ever a lone that he will have time to molest her? I call it B.S

Why would she need to seek attention? Until the IPL final she was getting a lot of attention.

We have no idea what happened, so for once lets not blame the girl for "seeking attention" without actual confirmation that she lied about it.

After the finals: Poor Preity. Her team lost.
Files a case: Bankrupt, looking for attention, wants money, out for revenge

Edited by AppleCider - 9 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleCider

Why would she need to seek attention? Until the IPL final she was getting a lot of attention.

We have no idea what happened, so for once lets not blame the girl for "seeking attention" without actual confirmation that she lied about it.

After the finals: Poor Preity. Her team lost.
Files a case: Bankrupt, looking for attention, wants money, out for revenge

I agree..why would she defame herself to seek attention like this...with out knowing the exact reason we can't blame anyone..
CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤔
I really hope something serious happened and these two  are not using the media and police to get back at each other.

Allegations like this are serious even in a country like US. In a country like India where some politicians think boys will be boys and girls are asking for rape by the way they dress or how late they stay out  it has a bigger impact on how harassment and rape cases of people without means are treated. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: meribaat

🤔

I really hope something serious happened and these two  are not using the media and police to get back at each other.

Allegations like this are serious even in a country like US. In a country like India where some politicians think boys will be boys and girls are asking for rape by the way they dress or how late they stay out  it has a bigger impact on how harassment and rape cases of people without means are treated. 

+10000

Hii Meribaat ðŸ¤—
long time no see.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
These are serious allegations and it's not fair to say that Preity is just looking for some attention. She's a intelligent woman who knows what she's doing. Having said that, we don't know the truth yet. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But why did she wait to file this complaint? Why didn't she do it when it happened? Something doesn't fit in this entire picture. 
CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

+10000

Hii Meribaat ðŸ¤—
long time no see.

Hi KPH,

🤗 

Was busy with a project, hope you are doing well.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preep

I agree..why would she defame herself to seek attention like this...with out knowing the exact reason we can't blame anyone..

Well said!!