13.6.14 - Chintoo with naani's silk sari

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

chintoo comes to naani room & asks her what she is doing..he looks at some silk sarees & asks about them..naani says these sarees are given by her naanis..she is going to a function as a chief guest in a school by wearing this silk sari..he praises her saying she is looking very beautiful..naani asks him why he came to her room now..he says he want to clean the room & naani says I know about your house cleaning :P & says now she has too many works. 

Badelal  enters naani room..chintoo says he is going from there & asks badelal to help naani in her works. 

Badelal carries all those silk sarees & naani calls him..he keeps all those saris on a table where chintoo was drinking tea & goes to see naani..chintoo again curiously touches silk sari & by mistake tea falls on a sari. 

Chintoo gets scared & tries to rub the sari but the dirt don't go..so he goes to kitchen to wash the dirt from water..but it does not go. 

chintoo comes to hall with sad face holding that sari..mahaan searches for chintoo & says he has to get ready for rehearsal  in front of chintoo..chintoo hides from him & escapes from there. 

Chintoo while walking in tension dashes naana & says sorry..naana is surprised since chintoo said sorry for the 1st time to naana..naana thinks chintoo might have done some mistake hence he is behaving like this. 

Naana looks at sari which chintoo was hiding in his arm & pulls out..chintoo gets very tension..naana asks him what he did with this sari & chintoo explains what happened with sari & says he did a mistake by mistake..naana says yes u did a great mistake & now naani is not going to leave u. 

Chintoo says naana is an elder person & 1st jamai of this house & asks for an idea how he can escape from this mistake..naana says I have an idea but chintoo should give Rs. 1000 as a commission & chintoo agrees & aks him to say the idea..naana asks chintoo to meet scientist jamai. 

Chintoo meets his sasur, explain him what happened with sari & request him to remove dirt from sari..his sasur applies some powder with water..dirt is removed but that part of the sari is tored. 

Looking at sari chintoo gets tension, scolds his sasur & says naani is not going to leave him & asks for an idea..his sasur asks him to meet mahaan & says mahaan knows stitching. 

Chintoo meets mahaan, explain what happened with sari & request to do something..mahaan says he will cut that portion & naani will not come to know about this cutting since sari is very big..chintoo asks him to do something else instead of cutting since it is very risk..mahaan says it is the best idea & he can do this within few mins..chintoo agrees & mahaan cuts only that portion. 

By looking at sari, chintoo says sari is looking very small now with sad face..mahaan says he will tie the sari & show how it looks & wears the sari from out side & he too says yes sari is looking very small now. 

Badelal meets chintoo & asks him to meet naani immediately. 

Sundari meets her daughters in a room & says she is very happy b'coz her mother is also happy today..all the 3 women talks about how beautiful naani is looking today while wearing that silk sari. 

All the jamais meets & discusses about the blunder..chintoo says mistake has happened by all the 3 now..so every1 have to contribute their money to get a new sari.  All the jamais gives their saved money with sad face to chintoo & chintoo immediately goes to buy a new sari. 

Naani wears a silk saree & calls chintoo..badelal says he saw chintoo going out of the house..naani scolds chintoo again for going out without telling her..she meets the jamais & asks where chintoo went..naana says chintoo went on a urgent work & he will come back soon. 

Chintoo arrives, says naani ji ki jai ho & give the sari saying he had taken that sari for ironing..naani looks at sari & says it is not that silk sari..chintoo is very surprised along with every1..naani says she has already wore that silk sari. She says to chintoo "this sari I wanted to give to the poor people in your name so I wanted u to come with me but it is already late so I will give the sari in your name". 

Chintoo looks at the jamais with strange expression..naani thinks in her mind today u again escaped chintoo, let me see how long u can escape like this & the epi. ends. 

Today the whole epi.  revolved around naani silk sari & how chintoo tried to remove the dirt. 

Performance wise all did their role good..SV gave wonderful expressions while in frustration & tension & acted superbly  in all the scenes.

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
do precap dekha na kitna hilarious tha precap 🤣 🤣 🤣
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ketaki19

do precap dekha na kitna hilarious tha precap 🤣 🤣 🤣

sab bachchon ke tarah behave karrahete including, naani, dolly, sundari..may be PK jamai kuch daaldiya tea mei..sundari chintoo ko uncle buladiya aur chintoo expression uskeliye🤣
Edited by Ranjinikishan - 9 years ago
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Dnyanu16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 samundar me se ek balti pani nikala toh usse kuch farak nahi padta waise sarimese thorasa kata toh koi farak nahi parega kya logic tha by god 🤣 🤣
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dnyanu16

😆 😆 😆 samundar me se ek balti pani nikala toh usse kuch farak nahi padta waise sarimese thorasa kata toh koi farak nahi parega kya logic tha by god 🤣 🤣

sari cut karneke baad kitna short huata 😆
Dnyanu16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

sari cut karneke baad kitna short huata😆

haa wo bhot funny tha aur bolta h jaldi karo sadu bhai
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dnyanu16

haa wo bhot funny tha aur bolta h jaldi karo sadu bhai