Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok so I have read numerous FFs, SSs n OSs. Most of them are fantastic. But this FF is just brilliant. By far the BEST I have read so far. This concept of yesterday and tomorrow is just too good. I could go on and on about how amazingly talented you are as a writer and it still wouldn't do you justice. Thank you so much for creating this.
asmanichatri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everything about this update was beautiful. But if there is one moment that will stay with me, it is perhaps when she called him Major Saab. It is as if in that moment, all the power is now with Rudra. This is so beautiful and I am desperately trying to ignore the whole what could have been at this point.. Hmm.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res will be back when i read..  :)

dprover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As always wonderful update, waiting on next part
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
oh finally read up to this point!!

this is breathtaking.. i am waiting to know what happens next.. the crucial moment where innocent Paro's whole world will shatter as she becomes aware of the lie that had been her life.. and to watch the man who would hurt watching her hurt...

i know u will write this beautifully Navin.. and am anxiously looking forward to this...

DDC1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Navin,
If  all your fans beg you with wide, tear-filled eyes and muffled sobs will you write more for us?  Please ?

john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ur a magician with words...never seen the show but if it was a quarter as good as u wrote!
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi , Can anyone please help me with the Tommorow - Rebirth Part 2 link if its already up ?
@napstermonster - I have only one thing to say , You write AMAZINGLY and I love each and every piece of your writing 😊
tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How unbelievably awesome is this OS!!! This is the first piece of work of yours that I am reading and I think you are a fabulously writer. This is sheer genius and the way you have etched out the characters is out of this world. I meant to spend 15 minutes on this OS and finish it later but I have been riveted to my laptop for the past 2 hours. Wow. I am just waiting to read more. 
YusLiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was a late fan to the show and caught it when Maira came into Rudra's life. After that went onto IF to watch the series from Day 1 and had been going thru the Forum reading all the amazing FF/OS's but I have to say hands-down your writing and in-depth story is way above even the most seasoned writers. Are you a professional writer in real-life? If not, WHY aren't you? 
My god the complexity, detailed description, creating each character with their own identity, flipping between two alternate stories is AMAZING! I'm god smacked by your talent. 

Cant' wait for the continuation of Rebirth and hopefully you'll continue writing. Such a talent! 👏👏