OS: Yesterday and Tomorrow: Rebirth--NEW! (Friday, July 26th, Pg 16) - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Napster sa what  wondering update👏
Loved reading each and every word.
Tannakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it. I'm really enjoying your version of Rudra experiencing feelings for Paro. Of course he's at that beginning stage where he's confused by them and ignores them (which I find thrilling), and Paro basically hates him.
Looking forward to see paro's realisation of the truth, and I'm also excited to see how Rudra and Paro will cooperate wither one another, and how they'll eventually fall in love 

By the way, I appreciated the new intro of "Major Saab", I found it amusing that Rudra was frozen by this new form of address, he must have really been used to "Jallad".

And WOOHOO regular updates which is always awesome, but also rather sad that it will end soon. I'm sure it will be banging though :)

Tannu.
Jennymyola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update! Paro really needs to see the truth with her own eyes
--POV-- thumbnail
Thank you for keeping the essence of RR alive through ur beautiful writing. 
I could imagine the sand dunes, Birpur and the man.

paro the dove caught in the hunter's snare, tired of the flight and fight. just wants to lie to down, surrender and yet when she does it, is the hunter happy?? 😆
shagun-rocks thumbnail
although it would further break paro, i desperately want her to know the truth... she needs to...this update came after such a long time..i've been waiting for it for what seems like ages...
Kalhara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are a genius... a master in the art of writing...loved the update...waiting  for next update... 
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for this update. Bearing the loss of Paro, it is reassuring to read a tale where she is still alive and yet to see the true face of Thakursa.
rangprab thumbnail
Yay... There was an update I am late as always but then most of us on the forum are grieving...
I cannot say somethin that i have not said before... Alws a pleasure to read whatever you write... Great work...
tunai thumbnail
beautiful as always..i always look forward to ur upcates..y couln't u have been the writer of rr instead of those sstupid stupid creatives!!  :(
Vishkanya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Stunning as always. Even though the heart feels heavy with the sudden turn in RR-land. Now all our hopes are from fanfic such as these.