afi7861 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

abhi bahut kaam kiya toh gaana sunke soja, kal milenge ๐Ÿ˜‰  
hmm mmm nahi jeena 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziTHTlmPdhQ&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

@ twinks
grt to see you back with a bang,  missed the colorful comments of baby twinks,  you dont worry, if not hammie im there to read your comments ๐Ÿ˜‰

hey bharti kaise ho ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ oohh  gana woh bhi hammie ke favorite singer ka
hammie toh khushi se lot pot ho jaye gi
afi7861 thumbnail
thank you so much for anno hammie waiting for next ๐Ÿ˜Š
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

awww hammieee lion...sweeetest ss home has reached 100 pages......twinky baby's heartiest Congratulations to you & all the friends.....sweetest lion....hats off to your dedication Hammiee lion...Thanks sooo much for this loveliest thread dear....We all love this sweet thread sooo much....Thanks a bunch  dearest Hammieee lion..sooo sweet of you..๐Ÿค—..Big teddy hugs from twinky baby..๐Ÿค—.

Edited by twinkle-star - 9 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Mishal Raheja

as Dutta

Out of my hands

part 20

As she shuffles, noiselessly down the narrow alley way that leads to the main hall,  Babi mops her brow most irate. This daughter of hers, there no stopping her! impulsive down to her bones! heaven alone knows what got into her that she disappeared from her room? The thought of Dutta being in  Naku's life and thereby making her more assertive in her behaviour , is about to loom up  in Babi's mind but she quells it down soon, as it's about time she as  Naku's mother needs to be supportive towards her future son in law Dutta! what ever! she fumes, as she heads for the kitchen half in the hope that may be  Naku might be in the process of preparing tea. As she nears the kitchen , the question  causes her further anxiety but what if  Naku  is  not there either? Well it confirms her fears as she comes into the empty kitchen. She looks to the heavens and raises her querying hands and protests

" hai Deva, yeh larki pata  nehin kahan chale gai hai.. phir se  grounds mein na chale gaye ho.. Deva! jaldi he is ka lagan kar wa de! prays  Babi to her deity, and simultaneously climbs the main winding stair case..in search of  Naku. As luck has it, Baji comes traipsing down the stairs, when Babi heads up step by step. Baji brakes diagonally and gives her a suspicious glare

"kaki  kkadher ja rehe ho ? kuch kam hai?  Babi rather be on his good side.. as full well aware she is ,that she easily falls out of favour with  Baji... he suspects her being rather negative of his Bhau..hence best she speaks the truth, as he may be able to sort her problem..

" Bajirao , main abhi sau ke uthe tu ,dekha ke  Naku apne kamre mein nehin hai, mera dil bechein hai  Baji.. tum ne dekha hai use?kuch pata hai kahan hai who ?pleads Babi. Baji can gauge the mother shows overly concern about her daughter, especially in view of the traumatic incident in the herb garden. He nods and then turns his feet to ascend the stairs in a hurry, with a command for Babi.

" tum edhur he roko kaki ,mein dekh ke ata hai  Naku kadher hai.." he turns as he gets to the top of the stairs  and disappears in the  long corridor off which run the  family bedrooms. He recognizes, vividly where Naku may be.  Baji stops before Dutta's opaque glass doors and gently pushes opens.. he needn't go in further as  he could  see Dutta asleep in bed and  Naku on the floor  asleep on her folded arm on the foot of his bed.. in a sibilant whisper he hisses..

" Naku... he beckons her with his hand.. and with sleepy eyes she pulls her hand gently from under  her DP's palm which lies on top of her flattened  hand  on his bed

" haan  Baji kya hoya?  Baji before he supplies her the answer, ushers her outside the door and closes it

" Naku tere Aye thujhe dhoond rehe hai? abhi tu roka maine use stairs pe, but you get your answer ready to give to her"  Naku widens her green eyes and whispers to  Baji..

" save me  Baji.. ummh nehin koi jurm nehi kiya maine , erhh but I guess Aye ke nazar mein it's unacceptable..  Baji folds his arm and scratches the back of his head and with  a wipe of his lips with his other hand he says pensively..

"no  Naku.. not just unacceptable with your Aye..but with every one by and large.. tu kab se itni  free hogaye? kamal hai ,he half teases.. then turns and takes her by the arm and takes her towards the  stairs, where  Babi perks up and raises her voice ,commands her daughter to come down. Naku comes down and faces her much irate mother. Baji as moral support stands beside Naku and raises his eyebrows at her to speak up as he gives her a sided glance .But  Babi exercises the mother's prerogative soon enough

"eyeee , kadher thi tu meri baachi? bin batai ghayab hogaye! kuch pata hai thujhe main kitni parshan thi? jab tu apne bedroom mein nehin thi! jawab de kahan thi?  shrieks   Babi.  Baji simmers her down to keep her voice down by  the flap  of both his arms before him...and also flies to  Naku's rescue

"awaz neeche zara kaki.. itna  maat barso  Naku par, Roops ke kamre mein thi.. uske sar mein dard thi.. tu malassh kar rehe thi  Naku.. tum tu waise he us par char gaye ho! . Baji  explains but  Naku.. interrupts..

"Aye main Saab ke kamre mein thi.. unke tabiyeet thek nehin thi, haat mein dard tha.. goli ke zarorrat thi pani or goli dene gaye thi"  Babi on hearing this flies  off the handle!

"hai Deva!  bina lagan kiye  Dutta Bhau  ke kamre mein ghuss gaye tu!  tera kiya kare mein? she cries..  Baji shakes his head in anger and refutes Babi  with his palm in her  face..

"mujhe ye samhaj nehin aye ke kaki ye drama kis baat ka hai? tum ne he to bola tha ki  Naku ,Bhau ke  tamaar dari kare ge! ab jab woh kar rehe hai  tu tum isi dant pila rehi ho ! kuch samhaj nehin ah rehi tumhare mujhe? protests Baji.. and Babi seeing that she has to eat her words sulks..

" haan! thek hai wo sab, pun tu ye dekh  Baji rao meri  Naku hamesha saach bolte hai."   Baji smiles and nods but gives this silly overreacting mother a bit of advice..

"isi liye main bolta hai  ke apni beta ki kader kiya ker kaki.. baroosha rekh us par..bappa ko manti hai  ,ghalt kam kerte hoi dus dafa sooche ge.." Babi smiles and gives her daughter a hug and in her embrace Naku looks at  Baji's congenial face  over her mother's shoulder and he gives her a thumbs up and disappears!

~~~~~~~~

Once she is fresh and ready for this new morn,  Naku engages in her usual  domestic duties of the household. Mainly ,the preparation of breakfast, she smiles privately and inwardly  as meal times especially breakfast, means she gets to take it up to his room.. these little clandestine meetings between them seem like what modern people call "date".. she blushes profusely as she sets up his tray.. how easily such ideas swim into  both her heart and soul.. being with him, looking at him, listening to him, in awe of him, how he speaks, his  guttural voice ,that changes many notes and scales depending on his moods each that befits his particular disposition ..  and what he says, always contains  bits that never fail to engage her attention.. sometimes, grave, some times of good cheer.. but it's romanticism.. that renders her ..well at a loss of words.. and suddenly she stops what she is doing and begins to twist her dupatta..  Babi notices her playful ,fidgety fingers and breaks her reverie..

"eyeee.. Naku.. khader khoi hoi hai? Dutta Bhau ka nashta thanda ho raha hai ! ja de ke ah unhe kamre mein!  Naku gives her mother a rebellious yet childlike expression and replies..

" main jati hai Aye, pun phir baad mein tu maat bolna ke main Saab ke kamre mein haar waqat ghuss jati hai!  Babi picks up the tray firmly and hands it over to her daughter..

"tu jate hai  Naku! ya main le ke jaon"..  Baji who stands in the kitchen door way  as he lets her pass , whispers to  Naku..

"if she does, that Bhau will sure shot refuse his first meal of the day.. not to mention even if he does eat it he'll end up having baadhazhmi!  Naku bites her lower lip and with tray in hand slips out of the kitchen..

~~~~~~~~

She enters and he looks up from his bed.. face swollen up in a sulk.. best she gives him a new morn smile which she does and , then silently lays down  the tray on his centre table.. he  takes a  deep breath and with a twist of his well hand tries to adjust his sling at the back of his neck.. but clearly struggles. Naku comes toward's the edge of his bedside and he leans forward, as her fingers gently unfurl the creased up sling.. she notices the skin on the back of his neck is bruised and reddened by the  sling scuff..

"DP , thure der ke liye shall I take off the sling  around the side of your neck..   I'll rest your hand on a cushion", but instead he growls..

"nehin! bahut  meharbaani tere! leave it! edhur beith zarra and tell me ,who the hell told you to leave me unattended? bol? he challenges  as he looks into her green eyes.. and then blinks his own eyes and adds further.. "it's no good giving me the helpless lardki wali looks.. pata hai mujhe tu kis fauladi meeti ke bune hoi hai! he moans like a sick child.

Naku  leans forward and feels his arm and  offers him an explanation

"dekho DP.. meri Aye was looking for me , Baji alerted me, so had to leave you, samhja karo na, it looks awkward"

"awkward.. my scraping chisel!! kya pagaloon mein phass gaya hoon main! listen what's wrong with your Aye? she herself agreed to you tending to my needs during injury.. this is the second time I have incurred injury upon myself.. and listen I don't mince my words  Naku.. tere Aye should realize , unke beti ka dafa kerte hoi I sustained injury.. and as for that idiot   Baji!  mau utha ka ah gaye thuje batna.. khud kyon nehin deal kiya us ne situation ke saath? bewafoof! gadha!  ..actually you should have told him to stay in the room by me! roars Dutta!

"Ooo ho!  why are you hyping yourself?.. haat dard kare ga, sunu tu sehi.! Baji in fact supported me, and meri Aye realizes you need assistance , she's the one who has sent me with your breakfast while it's warm.. eat it now poha hai.. shall I bring it over..? he looks at her tenderly and then asks gently, as he moves the stray lock on her cheek with his slender fingertip

"bata   Naku, did you catch some sleep? humm? meri wajah se you sat at my bed side awkwardly on the floor.. once or twice I opened my eyes to see if you were close by.. tu thi mere pas.. bahut sundar dekhte thi tu, neend mein.. wish I could make your sketch.. but hell! don't know when these hands will be functioning properly..? he complains as he looks down at his well hand, plus doubles his chin to view the bandaged one in misery.

" ho jayien ge thek jald hi ap ke haat, you remain calm, eat properly and allow the wound to heal.. sketch nehin tu kya hoya? main hoon na aap ke samna har waqat.."

"well this is what you need to be sensitive to, my beautiful  Naku.. an artist may have his muse before him, but he still has the urge to form, design, and conceive that which his imagination deposits in him.. he urges to give birth to his thoughts, ideas and sentiments to say the least.. so Naku , if I fail to create my craft.. talent, the influx  will  hurl me into the throes of abject misery..  and I tell you the truth  Naku.. I doubt very much if even you will be able to reach me, let alone get me out of the abyss .. it impresses  upon me, like in previous instances, when I don't work..  a gnawing  pain, scrapes me inside.. it's not immediately localized in day to day routine but still lies  imbedded in me till that moment, when I produce in paint or clay..or any other medium of my choice".. he confesses

"well you may have your  urge to conceive.. but I  too have my compulsion of love.. which over powers all  that disempowers.. DP mera pyar hi tu aap ke sab se bare takat hai.. that which makes you invincible, so  I aim to keep you fully armed at all times! she half jests and he grabs her wrist and she whines..

"oyeee! don't you mention arms! mujhe chir hai us word se... and quit whining! haat hi  tu sirf pakra  hai !  chechoora nehin hoon main!  he tells her off..

"haan maagar itna zaroor se kyun pakra hai? she argues,as she struggles to set it free from his  steely grip and he brings his face closer to hers and with bold staring eyes replies,

" thujhe batana hai ,  kitna dum hai mere mein.. humm? just because I didn't shoot a gun doesn't mean that this fine artist lacks the fervour and passion to show love to the woman, who has shown him the reason to  love.. meaning, what it is to love.. the most beautiful girl in the world.."  Naku turns bashful and gently tugs at her arm that he refuses to let go , as he says..

" eyeee  Naku..  haat na chorah.. rok ja.. I am  getting my healing .. don't you want me to get better? but she twists her waist and points backwards to his breakfast on the  table,

" DP jane do.. have your food, khana thanda ho raha" and he lets go of her arm  and she literally runs from him to the table to fetch his breakfast and rests it on his beside.. he looks bemused and approves of this sequestered instance between them. He sticks his head forward over the tray and parts his mouth and teases,

" you like doing all this pampering me, thujhe nurse hona chaiya tha.. dekhte hi thujhe mareez fit ho jata.. humm? Naku shakes her head, giggles and replies as she pops a spoonful of poha in his waiting hungry mouth

" aap kuch bhi bol dete  ho..  not doing anything exceptional, it's every human beings  dharam  to help the other in need.." she nods mischievously  but Dutta too badgers her to no end,  as he feels her midway hand between his mouth and the bowl

"but I need you.. so zayeeda sayine baatien maat kar!" Naku becomes silent.. then suddenly  while being fed on poha he announces something that's  not entirely unexpected ..but still it does astounds  Naku    

"dekh Naku main ye sooch raha hoon ke, lagan ab kar loon..  koi pata nehin how many times I will continue to injure myself ,so will need your constant attention ,and it stands to reason that you should stay with me in my room so I can  be  given your utmost care without  any obnoxious interruptions!! tu kiya kehte hai? Naku deposits a spoonful of poha in his gaping mouth and shy's away , but still continues to feed him  and replies shyly,

"main kya bole gi.. ju aap ne sooche.. thek hi hoga? Dutta nearly chokes and coughs and then clears his throat and asks..

"hain?? main koi zabardassti ke shadi kar raha hoon..? ju you gave me such a silly answer, ye nehin bol sakti ke , haan let's get married quickly! like abhi!  bridge the gap between us, humm?

"nooo.. main aisa feel kerti hai ,pun bole gi nehin.. kyon ke.. we have to jump through  the hoops of faith, traditions and culture.."

" yeah whatever.. kitne dafa  ye bashan de chuki hai tu  Naku?.. but you know, all these delay, two people who love each other from becoming one.." argues Dutta

"no DP all these traditions are put in place in our marriages.. to orchestrate the need towards perennial  togetherness.. Naku responds gently. However, Dutta fully knows she speaks sense, still he has to disagree  with her upon this issue, simply because the man is in a great hurry to belong to her, by detaining her by his side for the rest of his life!  

" look  Naku do something innovative.. let's skip the prelims and mandir mein ja ke lagan ker lete hain.. koi pata nehin kab kuch ho jaye.. and we have to  put back our lagan!   Naku rests the spoon in the bowl and  dabs the crumbs at the end of his mouth and with a sigh  and asks ,

"kya ho sakta hai, ? kuch nehin hoga .. just be patient, there is the right time for everything" Dutta replies facetiously as he shifts his beaming eyes

" aagar aasman ghir pare phir? dharte khul gaye phir?  we'll be  dead.. separated!  He says prophetically.  Naku blocks her laughter with the imposition  of her palms on her mouth , but he smiles at her ,nods  as if to say, it may happen ,and holds one of her hands in his and  her laughter rings out and she throws her shoulders back and says,

"waise ap ko din ba din.. kuch ho jata hai"  and he feels the top of her soft hand  and suspiciously eyes her..

"kyun thujhe nehin hota kuch Naku..? artist se lagan kar rehe hai.. hope  I am not marrying a wall?

"ailaaa! edhur tu   construction ke batien ho rehe hain! Bhau are you thinking of making a Taj Mahal for  Naku? too.. Dutta lets go off of  Naku's hand and rests his back against the head rest and Naku.. sides and slides off the bed, bowl in hand.. Dutta glares at  Baji..

"no I was considering construction of a dungeon for your preservation! .. honestly knock bhi nehi kerta tu"

"haila! knock kis liye Bhau? I know tum kuch aisa waisa kerne ke tu sooch bhi nehin sakta.. bas hot air hai tum! pranks Baji  and Dutta looks at Naku with a tilt to his head.. and says,

"get this imbecile out of here Naku, before mera meter ghum jaye!

"Bhau tayeer ho jao aur neeche aao! aye Sahib ne buliya hai.. aur tu bhi  Naku, fun fair is over now!" he doubles up  in guffaws and turns on his heels and heads to the door,  his hand extends backwards,  a summon for  Naku to follow suit.. Dutta props himself up in bed , and watches the door close behind these two people so close to his heart..he pulls his lower lip in his mouth ,furrows his brow, the thought of waiting to marry his beautiful love, dismays him.. all this ceremony.. he has to of course go through it.. one has to struggle to get her, no gain without pain ,he mutters and throws back the covers of his quilt and awkwardly gets out of his bed...

~~~~~~~~

Babi waits for the first spare occasion when she can share ideas with Aye Sahib, plus hopes that what she thinks is also in line with Aye sahibs thoughts. Upon entry to the room of the mistress of the house. As always, if Aye Sahib is in her room, it either means she has retired for bedtime, or is carrying on her personal puja .. in this case she just ends her puja and beckons  Babi to enter ,with a smile on her face.

" aah ja undar  Babi, hum khud bhi thujhe hi yaad kar rehe thein, kuch baat kerne thi tere se ,Naku aur Dutta ke bare mein".Babi of course as the girl's mother is exultant to learn, that she is not the only keen one to see her daughter married, but Aye Sahib too is likewise keen upon seeing her son married off. Yes the mothers, discuss, laugh lovingly as they plan the nuptials of their dear children. However both mothers are in agreement that the rest of the family needs to be included in further discussions about this fast building bond the two families..

~~~~~~~

While the two mothers, Naku ,  Baji and Dutta's sisters wait for Dutta's arrival.. there is some apprehension on  Naku's face. She realizes that his shyness as it comes across, also has a certain transparent bluntness to it. Nervously she bites her lip and her eyes rise and scour his balcony landing intermittently to check his appearance.

Then she and Baji are the first to spot him. Dressed in a maroon embellished with a spray of subtle sequins kurta and white pyjama..  and beige toe post sandals.. he looks radiant, his image  not the least bit  tarnished by the right arm in a sling.  Naku stares at him in awe, as he glides as it were, down his wooden steps ,slowly and imposingly..  he approaches his mother and attempts to lean his back to feel her knees ,but she touches his head and stops him.. due to his arm..

"rehne de Dutta, takleef hoge thujhe.." Dutta smiles and  raises his palm to Babi out of respect and then heads to the armchair sofa seat that overlooks the representatives of the two families ,his and hers. He is given a brief about the purpose of this meeting.. no surprise its his lagan. He sit and listens silently .. very much in the similar fashion as   Naku is doing.. but  he decides to break his silence as soon as  Babi airs her views,

"waise tu  mera yahan aap sab ke samna  bolna kuch thek nehin lagata.. Aye Sahib ke hoti hoya.. pun Aye Sahib ,ka barakpun hai ke unhoon ne kha , Babi tu apni baat kar..tu baat ye hai ke main lardki ke maa hoon, har waqat chinta  lagi  rehta hai ke .. kuch aur na bura ho jaye meri baachi ke saath.. iske  lagan hoi har dum yehe soochte hai ,main...bahut inteezar  hai mujhe." and she begins to sob but then feels silly and hides her eyes behind the end of her pallu.. Dutta looks at her and walks to the nearest deity and from the arti thali at  Bappa's  altar.. takes a pinch of kum kum in his fingers  and walks towards  Naku and looks at  Babi

" mausi.. tum ijazat do tu Naku se main abhi ,sab ke samna lagan ker leta hoon! and he raises his pinched fingers holding the kum kum.. towards  Naku's forehead and is about to sprinkle the kum kum in her parting when  Babi cries out

"ruko Bhau!  aise nehin, ye meri  Naku ke hai tu dosra lagan , pun kuch nehin hoya iske phele lagan mein.. tu ab main  Babi chate hai Aye Sahib , ke lagan reti riwaj ke saath hoi..." Dutta withdraws his hand back ,turns about and  drops the pinch of kum kum between his forefinger and thumb. back into the arti platter..

Naku breathes a sigh of relief, as if she didn't know her DP  wouldn't  kick up a fuss.. he looks at  Naku and jerks his face at her across the room.. gives her daggered looks and dares her to have her say.. she shakes her head in negation, pleads with her eyes to calm down. He does, and leaves all wondering when he says,

"mujhe Aye Sahib se kuch baat kerne hai".. and with a freezing ,shifting around look at all present repeats emphatically.. "ekele mein" and with that he moves to his mother rests his  hand under her elbow  and ushers her to the side and stands before her with a troubled brow.. Aye Sahib feels the side of his stubble face and Dutta lowers his eyes to conceal his shaky moment

"kya hai Dutta? itna pareshan kyun hai ? Babi ke baton ka bura tu nehin manya, tune? Dutta shakes his head , and  confides

" nehin , bura  nehin manaya.. thek he tu kethe hai..uske beti ke rasmein tu phele bar hoon ge pun...Aye Sahib asks,

"pun kya Dutta?..his mother waits for him to answer ,but he transform and mumbles, as he walks away to his wooden stairs..

"kuch nehin Aye Sahib.. sab thek hai, ap chinta maat karien! Aye Sahib stands stumped as she watches Dutta move up his stairs stiffly..  Baji snoops and comes to Aye Sahib's side and she turns to him

"hain, kaisa larka hai ye, pehle khud he bulta hai baat kerni hai ,aur kuch kehe bagher he chala gaya hai.. kya karoon main   Baji?" Baji caringly  puts his arm around his foster mother and consoles her

"Aye Sahib ap chinta maat karien, ap ko pata tu hai, thura yehrapun hai Bhau mein.. koi lotecha ho tu  Baji Rao ju hai..bas ap pandit  ji se lagan ka mahurat nikal waien.."Naku wears a burden some look, DP just left awkwardly and it appears to her, that his mother too is in the dark about his preoccupation.. she reckons perhaps he would welcome some chai and rusks.. who knows he might even share his thoughts with her? those that he screens from others.. she muses with some degree of confidence... patni bune ja rehe hoon mein, unke after all..she muses

~~~~~~~~

Dutta stands before his window, and is clearly deep in thought. However, as a man totally and utterly in love ,  he can without fail sense her  outside his room. Without an obvious turn he calls out with a slow backward crank to his neck, with a sided pull to his lion like eyes

"ab ah ja undar,  mahsoos ker liye hai maine thujhe.. so  might as well pour my tea and I'll give my left hand a try.. just blow on it that it's not to hot" he orders and then turns his neck back as he continues to look out of the window.  Naku of course does as she is asked to do but also protests

"that I'll do DP, but tell me why you came up suddenly? kuch pareshani hai aap ko?

" humm.. hai pareshani.. pun meri problem hai tere nehin".. but he slowly turns to face her and  continues with  one eyebrow raised ... "but it's related to you ..everything in my life is now connected  to you   Nakusha" ..she rolls her  green eyes and asks with a degree of sarcasm,

"ab kya kiya hai maine?  you sound so accusing.. I know I am far from perfect, but I am turning out for the better each day ,DP! aren't I ? she pleads. Dutta flares his nostrils slightly at her and growls,

" oyee har baat pe tu guilty kyun ho jate hai? and don't tell me you cannot comprehend  the simple words and their meanings, meri zindagi ki haar baat tera se juri hoi hai... it's not a riddle ! so why do you fear me and  make me feel like some kind of ogre! bata!

" oohoo! aap batao phele why are you being so moody? me and my Aye are beginning to worry you  may be having second thoughts about this lagan"  Naku admits sadly. Dutta gives her a soft touch look and slowly walks toward's, she stiffens.. is he going to clasp her to his heart?.. but he pauses at a decent distance and tells her  gravely..

"haan  I sure am ,having second thoughts  Naku.. ke lagan abhi karoon.. ya baad mein"  Naku's face begins to fall into decimation..

"kya maatlab, thek se batao na, I am going to faint! DP! his face twists into a perplexed sided  smile

"hain?  behoosh ho jaye gi? oyee fauladi  lardki.. rather stupid girl.. panic monger! I mean my blasted arm in a sling.. ab tu bata  I have a decision to make .Should I extend the lagan  date by a few weeks till the sling goes and  my hand is repaired properly? bata do you want an injured husband or a fighting fit hubby? umm? tell me? give me a solution to my problem..

" well I would rather wait for a weeks for your hand  to heal completely and then  lagan to happen..

"nehin!  bas!  ghup! tu wait kar sakte hai main nehin ! kya ho gaya hai thujhe  yehri ! yells Dutta..

well thinks  Naku that's that! first he asks me , then disagrees  vociferously.. but then Dutta simmers down and takes a deep breath with a confession

"you are probably right Naku.. it's very annoying though.. this is what I wanted to ask Aye Sahib too. I suspect she too would advise that we wait  till my hand is healed completely.. what a bother  Naku! why is it that if one wants something  desperately.. attaining it is far from easy..uppar se all the reti riwaj's have to be carried out..delays! lags and lulls!  what utter nonsense!  Naku takes a step closer to him and looks up into his narrowed hooded eyes,

" DP.. good things come to those who wait.. don't get yourself in a huff ,main kehien bhagi tu nehin ja rehe hoon..bas shant ho jao"he pulls her close with his left hand against his hard chest, and cosily  curves his arm against her upper back  and shoulders.. she rests her head in the curve between his chin and neck..and sighs.. he parks his chin on the top of her warm head..and mumbles..

"hummm I can sense some healing happening.. I reckon I am fine.. bol dein sab neeche ja ke.. ke main thek hogaya hoon and lagan do din baad..? and he feels her body wobble as she  giggles against his heart and he jerks and squeezes her shoulders in the fold of his strong arm..  she moves her head and looks up from under his indented stubble chin..

" ab ye tu jhoot hoga DP.. the hospital  out patients are the ones who can give you the go ahead,  go for a check up and find out" Dutta gives her another squeeze and mumbles..

" kuch  zayeeda hi  patient , nurse  khel rehe hai tu  Naku..it's about time you played ghar! ghar!  he teases and  Naku giggles against his hairy chest with her tag line..

"main kya bole ge DP?

~~~~~~~~

It's late afternoon and savoury fried smells of fritters being fried, fills the lounge.  Naku bends over the hob and  turns over the pakoras in the hot bubbling blisters of oil. She smiles as she recalls her DP's melodrama.. the lengths he goes through to have his way.. and how endlessly he fishes out issues to cause him grief. She shakes her head with a smile and muses.. honestly, never a dull moment with him, ek junooni artist hai..or should she assume a love struck Krishna.. she giggles and says out aloud , aur mein  unke Radha..

~~~~~~~

The arrival of a guest is announced by the BG Shinde.. Kale escorts her in . Baji is the first to  see the guest and receives her with warmth, introduces her to Aye Sahib ..

"Aye Sahib ye hain, Seema ma'am, art school ke faculty head hain... to be continued Hamlet53~23.1.15

dear twinks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. thanks for the 100 pg alert! I hadn't even noticed..  such a kind thought,sure cheered me up first thing.. when I popped over to the forum..  

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
afi7861 thumbnail
hey hammie thread reached 100 pages๐Ÿฅณ
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
mein aa gai...haat mein dard hai ...dutta effect kya๐Ÿ˜†its aching
congrats for 100 pgs๐Ÿ‘

loved the ud...babi  spying on naku ...baji tried to make some false reason ...naku's honesty won all

AS & babi planning lagan ..dutta litery tried to fill her maang

naku ke reete rewaj ke wedding ...its a family event ..dutta is in hurry laagi shaadi ki lagaan๐Ÿ˜†

waiting for love birds wedding ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

seema entry ..kya kaam hai uska

waiting for ud

thanks hammiee this forum is worth a visit coz ur  part of it๐Ÿ˜Š

hammiee u r fan loves you a lot...

as always u r amazinggg hammiee

afi7861 thumbnail
Dil se dil judaa nahi hote .
yoon hi kisi pe fida nahi hote.
pyar se badkar to dosti ka rishta hai.
kyunki dost kabhi bewafa nahi hote..

hope you like it bharti
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ud.band ,baaja & baraat naku's demand.dutta obligied..ud soon
congratzzz for 100 unbeaten..we are garetful to you for giving us beautiful stories to relish๐Ÿ‘
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afi7861

Dil se dil judaa nahi hote .

yoon hi kisi pe fida nahi hote.
pyar se badkar to dosti ka rishta hai.
kyunki dost kabhi bewafa nahi hote..

hope you like it bharti

ofcourse i like it,   dost kabhi bewafa nahi hote hai kya?  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ek haseen pal ki zaroorat hain humein
beete hue kal ki zaroorat hain humein
sara zamana rooth jaye humse
Jo kabhi na ruthe aise dost ki jaroorat hain humein.. 

afi7861 thumbnail
toh arz kiya hai bharti ji
hakikat mahabbat ki judai hoti hai.
kabhi kabhi  pyar mein bewafai hote hai.
hamare taraf haath badha kar to dekho.
pata chalega ke dosti mein kitani sachai hoti hai.