Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

HI Hamlet

Awesome ud Dilwar Is killed by nakku Dutta was they to support her poor Dutta his hand gets Injured once again. Loved the con between Dutta and Nakku. Pls UD really soon

Thanks as always Take care

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hamlet
Awesome UD...Naku's nightmare came to end..Dilawar dead end...Dutta felt less of man ..Dilawar was shot by Naku...Naku & Dutta's convo regarding it...too good...UD soon😊
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud! dutta is injured once ...naku did put balm on his inner pain ego hurt..he understood later
continue soon😊
afi7861 thumbnail
hi hammie baji ji😃🤗 i read your UD ..its quite interesting..naku vidhwa😕 father inlaw us ki jaan ke peeche ... ary hammie mujhe dutta sirf   black pathiani mein dekha ..WOH dutta bhau kam DP zyada laga😕 DP sound funny na .nahi onlye mujhe laga .aadat hai na saab saab sone ki..
naku ne astr shastra ka istemal kiya ...and she  kill dilawar very good ..nari shakti zindabaad👏 i really like naku's action..oohh miss aye sahib favortie dialog JAGDAMM😊 
waiting naku DP shaadi😛
waiting for next ud soon.. much love from kaka balli😃
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW8p1pJ02BQ[/YOUTUBE]

song for all my friends ..

Edited by afi7861 - 9 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aww such a lovely update dear...enjoyed it soo much......Dutta feeling insecure. Baaji is very protective of dutta....loved Duji's part...Baaji found out that the figure in white saree is naku....naku wanted to tell about herself to dutta..but baaji stopped her from telling truth to dutta...Is it a good move or bad move???...loved the way of your writing hammiee lion...baaji-naku convo is interesting....oh god...naku is haunted by her terrible past...Naku's FIL & husband were arrogant people...aww hammiee lion🤗. Dutta is started his lovely painting work for his mother......awww hammiee lion.🤗.your descriptions about the painting process are mind blowing dear.....loved it to the core.....Hats off to you...dutta is eager to know the woman in white saree...thanks soo much for the sweetest update hammiee lion...soo sweet of you.. 🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 9 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

aww mind blowing update dear..❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️...Naku continues her hide & seek game with Dutta.😲...baaji too having second thoughts about hiding truth from dutta matter.👍🏼...aww Dutta drawing the sketch of that white saree woman🤗...Dutta is curious to know about her past.🤗...Interesting to read Tasha's hide & seek game..❤️❤️.awee naku bumps against his chest.😲❤️..but dutta is a good boy😉..soo he turns his face to other side🤗...Dutta feeling naku's presence& fragrance❤️...aww dutta is working on Ram-Sita painting❤️& his pure dedication..❤️...aww hammieee lion🤗...what an awesome piece of writing dear.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...marvelous...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...out of words hammiee lion.👏👏👏👏👏...top of all this is naku's head covered by red paint part.❤️❤️❤️❤️.❤️..very heart touching part dear.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...Dutta seeing naku's face..😲...awww baby is running to next update to see dutta's reaction....thanks sooo much for the loveliest update dear...🤗🤗...soo sweet of you...sorry for baby's late submissions my sweetest ,dearest ,kindest teacher..🤗.twinky baby small baby na.😳.please forgive me hammiee lion.😳😳.baby will come back tomorrow with her pending homeworks dear😳😳...take care..big tight teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet  hi dilse,😊

wonderful ud
naku killed dilawar
dutta stood there supporting her
good scene
dutta is injurednaku is there to take care
ud soon
so pleased you thought the up was worthwhile.. hey i love the pretty bunch of flowers.. thanks so much for reading and commenting, much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

nakku killed dilavar finallygone or i would have killed him dutta support to nakku fab
hellooo partner, great to see you with your amusing comment.. oyeee itni garme..? 😆  I thought you would have enjoyed  the up.. you like things getting sorted don't you.. wardi wali lady...😆 hope prep going fitfat! that's our girl tammy.. much love yours hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee  hi naku😃 tu ah gaye.. waise phone kaisa chal raha hai.. oops shouldn't have asked,look only give me a positive jawab.. mood maat kharab kerien mera.

mein aa gai ...new year ka naya chapter...hammiee new year ka josh kuch zada he raha

buhat wait karaya😉..hain, wait? oyee aunty je! iam being good. ud fairly regularly.. now if you dont check tu,tera kasoor hai.. giving you the lOOk!

loved the ud ...naku in despair called dutta...an artist ...his hestitation complication you did justice to it

he is injured but gave strength to fight back ...naku wards of insecurity he feels not able to defend her

naku holding injured dutta's hand remind of good old LTL...who bhi kya din the

it was tricky to tweak the original character of LTL dutta.. who would pick up a gun, if any one sneezed!

ye wali dheela hai.. mar dhar mein..  but glad you responded well to how i presented him

as always your are amazinggg hammiee ...😊ud soon

thanks naku,for reading and commenting, and I love the sad injured teddy.. has to be our dutta.. waise you know marl grey  is one of my favorite colors.. chal do catch the next ud tomm.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet  hi jedy 😊 good to see you

superb ud ! dilawar killed for good naku did the killing job.she was strong & dutta words made a big difference ..ud soon😊
hey I am pleased to you enjoyed the crux of the ud.. well he had to go.. badman!  yes dutta did his bit  too.. thanks  for reading and commenting , will try to ud tomorrow, much love hammie