Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: afi7861

hammie peshawar hadse ki jitne bhi muzammat ki jaye woh kam hai 
woh bache humare mulk ke mustaqbil thya aur un ke saath ye sab uff..
mere pass alfaz nahi kya kahon ..woh sab ke sab sheheedon main ap name kar gaya ..allah un sab ke ghar walon ko sabre jameel  aata kare  aamen
helloo kaka balli.. happy new year.. where are you..saab thek haina ,missing you on my thread.. you and bart keep this thread bubbling.. πŸ˜ƒ so continue with your presence..
hammie tumhare update ko main ne abhi tak read nahi kiya i dont know dutta baji aur nakusha ke saath kya chal raha hai but tum  ko meri aur bharti ki shyari ache lage es ke liye
oyeee! dutta aur naku mein.. pyar chal raha hai.. chupa chupa.. daba daba sa... and why haven't you caught up with the story? par abhi.. sun give kissey to Ali and helloo shello to bhabi... with lots of love to you and your shyari.. much love hammie.
thanks hammie take care 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsemm update dutta still stick to nakku past ohooo how could i forget that he is dutta and marriage have some plans for trapping enemy behind it but i really want tasha to get married
hi tammy.. so pleased you are enjoying the story so far.. listen thank you so much, I know
 you are busy preparing for forthcoming exams..  and as such,  taking time out to  read and comment  on the update  makes me feel spoiled rotten.. thanks partner.. your comments mean a lot to me..  i know you shared how you fared in your exams.. and see your friends supported you.. we love you so much..  the beauty of exams is you can attempt again with renewed gusto.. your are nearly there tammy.. mine and all you know here.. pray that your effort pays off  eventually..
with much love  ,yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet  hi dilse! good to see you 😊

wonderful ud
naku's massage is doing goodπŸ˜†   humm good you enjoyed it
liked the convo
dutta has started work again
waiting for next ud
so glad you enjoyed the ud..  sorry about the delay busy holiday period.. am planning to ud tomm... working on it.. thanks for  reading and commenting ..much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee  hi naku ! tu ah gaye hai..

mein aa gai ...kaise chal rahe hai thandi...kahi kulfi jaam  gaiπŸ˜†  haan it was minus temps.. went down to -3.. but currently its 7C.. apparently same as Delhi.. 

loved the ud...naku was thinking dutta would her hand actually his wrist maybe brain too require some rest...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ye he needs a thanda damak..

he still not forgiven her past, his muse has a past ..time & again he is raking past ...maybe he is still to reach pinnacle of luv...to accept as it is ...naku gal u need to wait..i think he enjoys annoying her.

dutta plan is good to catch dilawar ...I hope he actually get married ,,how long can she be just museπŸ˜‰

as usual naku ko bhaut jaldi hai lagan ke...

liked the family convo...dutta & naku together again😊

well tasha tu eternal couple hai.. near or far ..they will remain close forever..

ab aage read karne ke liye bekhaara

yeh bharti ka whats the news ...phir se hide & seekπŸ˜†

hain? what news?? and how come mujhe nehin batiye bart ne.. oyeee bart/naku what is going on??Roarrr

as always u r amazinggg hammiee

look  naku thanks for reading and giving a much awaited comment..  and i take it the phone has been flushed?  thanks for the cute teddy..  kha kha ke my tummy looks like his.. now only drinking juices.. yuk!

much love ,as ever yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet   hi mirage ,good to see you😊.. saw your reminder as well.. so here Iam  back on parade..

fab ud..naku needs to be strong her weakness is assumed as guilt..dutta won't trust her easily.dilwar is wicked beast..dutta wants to get him..ud soon
good  line..  agree with you totally.. thanks for reading and commenting .. i will try to post ud tommorrow ,catch it.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet   hi jedy ,good to see you 😊

superb ud..dutta senti about naku..WEDDING planning to catch dilawar ...how they do it ..
waiting to read 😊
thanks for enjoying the ud and for your lovely comment.. and I love the  image cheery.. much love hammie.. will update tomm.. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI Hamlet
helloo fassben, good to see you mate..
Love the ud Dutta still questions and can't put his mind about nakku past and her dead husband but he truly does love her . Dutta and Baji have a plan to get Dilawar lets hope It works.

Thanks as always enjoy your break take care now
Iam so pleasedyou enjoyed the ud.. i plan to post the next one tomm.. and thanks for the  waltzing.. image.. thanks for reading and commenting  much love and many thanks .. hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet  hi uvi,good to see you

awesome ud..dutta & naku knows truth about each other..he luvs her & she told her past...dilwar will meet his match in dutta & baji...continue...regards uvi
hey hammie smiling you enjoyed  the ud.. and i love the  flowery image.. love the  soothing colours.. i will post ud tomm..  so do read it.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...luci...

superb awesome story
helloo luci!
welcome to Laagi forum..  and thanks for reading and commenting..  i will post ud tomm.. thursday ,usually I annotate readers comments on thursday.. and ud on Friday..
great to have you again.. with much love ,hammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

wonderful updt. sorry for delay as my grand pa passed away last week
dearest rosie...  I appreciate,that inspite of bereavement you read my work and commented... rosie  hope you and the family are taking each day as it comes.. the grief is profound and will last.. you'll just get better at dealing with it..
my love and prayers for peace with you and the family..
 love hammie