Posted: 9 years ago
waiting is all we do, see you in july 2015  
hope you enjoying the sunshine n all the luv from the forum friends, tc
afi7861 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

waiting is all we do, see you in july 2015  

hope you enjoying the sunshine n all the luv from the forum friends, tc

ary bharti 2015 wali baat toh main ne hammie ko tana diye tha ke ud agle sal post karo ge lekin us ne toh sach main ud 2015 main post karne ka irada kar liya hai ab kya ho ga ?πŸ˜•

Edited by afi7861 - 9 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afi7861

ary bharti 2015 wali baat toh main ne hammie ko tana diye tha ke ud agle sal post karo ge lekin us ne toh sach main ud 2015 main post karne ka irada kar liya hai ab kya ho ga ?πŸ˜•

wot????2015????Twinky baby faints...OMG..Hammie lion.πŸ’”πŸ˜­.Very bad lion.😭😭😭..you have to give a Rakhi special SS update now.Rakhi celebration is incomplete without your sweet ss update hammie lion...😭😭...we want your update right now...update hammie lion update.πŸ€—..can't wait more.😭😭..Its highly  unfair..😭😭.please see our sad faces hammie lion..😭😭please do us a favour.πŸ€—..please Update Hammie lion.πŸ€—.Please...we want update...we want uyour update right now.πŸ€—..cant wait more hammie lion..😭😭.Please update hammie lion...πŸ€—

afi7861 thumbnail
only for you HAMMIEEE
kya khoob thi woh dillagi un ki...
kya khoob hai behrukhi unki...
ab toh baat karna bhi gavar nahi unko..
shayad dosti he jhooti thi unki  shayad dosti he jhooti thi unki

Edited by afi7861 - 9 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

nice update tasha met nakku in problem so no saab its dp good seema don't like her anywhere
sorry its been a while ,since I came to this thread.. was very busy due to holiday season..ummmh its still on..  thanks for reading and commenting.. love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Huh!  finallyy hammie,πŸ˜›  hi bart.. I thought you meant finally  me here.. well.. with you still around.. hammie won't go much far..
  err i mean nakuuu.  the doe eyed petal lipped, demure ladki arrives at dutta,s studio.. πŸ˜‰   yeh ladki bhi na kuch zyada hi curious hai,
she was always nosey.. wasn't she..?
 paise kamane ayi hai ya rishta banane ayi hai samaj nahi aata.
kuch na kuch to bune ga hai..
  Inspection bhi itna lamba chouda, baap re baap.  Dutta bhi mauke pe chauka,  isi bahane usko ghoor raha hai.  Mein bhi sochti thi. yeh kya silent movie toh nahi chal raha? haaa haaa..  silent movie..but still ,talking, walking, shy, coy , gaping.. and taking it all in..
hammie you took such pains with the description of the studio now i know not just every nook n corner but even every stain n scratch around the place huh,  amazzing ..to be honest it was ages ago so might refresh this pea brain of mine..πŸ˜†
Gosh naku took her own sweet time checkin in every detail of the studio but she barely checked the most breath taking live piece of art in the middle who was clandestinely checking her brazenly n forming an opinion of her πŸ˜ƒ ohhh for sure"what a piece of man".. i always associate ,these words with  mishal..[dutta]
Dutta ko Dp bulayegi yeh ladki,  iski himmat toh dekho..   isse acha tha Dsp bolti.  woh phir pooleez sound kare ga..   dutta Just Nosey ?  he was more than that,  Waise dutta kya apni har subject ko isi tarah asess karega?  i doubt.  And he warms upto shy sharmilee kamsin kalis,  Ab yeh kaali kaise bansakti ?  jagdamba hi jaane πŸ˜›love the adjectives you used bart.. kamsin... humm..
huh Baji jumps in thankfully nahi toh the silence was getting a bit longer than anticipitated.  kabhi toh serious hojao baji, babi hai woh teri..  Actially baji toda sudhargaya,  dono ke guftagu khatam hone ke baad tapak pada,ahh yes baji.. no tasha/laagi story is complete without this guy..
Ab seema ki har baat pe dp ko gussa kyu aata hai ?  he was busy eyeing her  toh seema is eyeing err keeping an eye on her pet student,   just doin her duty right ?..she tries to rule over him.. only dp rules on himself..
Well thank you hammie dear for the much delayed update,  but now its back to square one. waiting n more waiting 
bart.. ummh you are right on this one.. like always.. i smile at you and you go..humm.. ok.. hammie will waiting.. rather waiting.. all I can say is how come you put up with me..?? me..  fishing for compliments..
much love, as ever yours hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet hi mirage..  sorry for the delay.. but was happy to see you..
fab ud...naku soaking in the surrounding😊...dutta just like an artist observing it...baji is a student too...seema less said the better...ud soon...
baji.. student ,for namesake.. likes to shadow bhau..   thanks for reading and commenting.. and love the tulips..thanku.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI Hamlet  hi fassben ,been  ages since we spoke..  however ,as always great to see you mate.

πŸ‘πŸΌ awesome ud enjoyed the read very much. pls Ud really soon
glad you liked the UD..
Thanks as always take care now
Thanks for the lovely image, much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet hi uvi.. great to see you

awesome ud...dutta & naku convo good...DP is wht she adress him...both are trying to understand each other...ud soon
 its been a long time ,but thanks  for reading and commenting.. much love hammie