~Her Killer Smile~ A TaaRey OS

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

HOLA GUYS...AFTER A LONG TIME I M BACK WITH AN OS. I HOPE U ALL WILL LIKE IT.

*~*~*~*~*

"We would now like to invite all passengers to board."

As soon as this anouncement was done everyone started to get in the plane.

A handsome guys started walking toward the plane. He was wearing a three piece suit. He has a bag in his right hand and a briefcase in his left hand. He was looking around 26.

He was the last one to enter in the plane. As soon as he enter in the plane all look at him. Few girls who were in the plane start drooling over him.

He smirk looking at them. Afterall who can ignore the charm of "Reyaansh Singhania". He found his seat and sat there.

Air hostess came and put his lugage in its place.

He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"This is the final boarding call for United Airlines flight 880 to Mumbai."

A girl around 24 was running towards the plane holding her bags in her hands.

"hey krishnaji...thank u. I didnt missed my flight." she said as she enter in the plane.

"excuse me...can u plz find my seat number??" ask taani to the nearest air hostess. She was breathing heavily because she came running.

"sure mam. Give me your seat number." ask she.

"015" said taani..

"ya..its there.." she pointed towards rey. "beside that gentleman."

"thank u." said taani and she went to her seat. She put her laugage and sat on her seat.

Rey was reading a magazine when he feel someone sit beside him. He look at her. Abd he saw the most beautiful sight ever. She was smilling at him with her killer smile which can stole any one's heart. For a second his heart skipped a beat.

"hii.." taani greet rey.

"hii..." rey replied.

"i m taani. Taani shekhawat." said taani.

"i m reyaansh singhania." said rey and again start reading the magazine.

"ye lo...iss khadus ko hi mere baju me aana tha. Ye to thik se baat bhi nahi karta hai." thought taani and she took out her ipod and start listening music. But it was not working.

"god...isse bhi abhi hi kharab hona tha." said taani a bit loud. Rey heard her. He look at her and saw her irritated face. She was looking cute.

"Plane is going to take off." they all heard an anouncement. For few minutes taani closed her eyes tightly. Rey saw her. She was a little affraid when the plane was taking off.

"u r affraid??" ask rey making her open her eyes.

"haa..umm...yes ..thoda sa...actually me kai baar flight se travell kar chuki hu phir bhi mera dar nahi gaya." said taani with a faint smile.

"vese aap new york me rehti ho kya??" ask rey..

"no...actually i was here for some university work. One years ago i passed from new york university. And now m living with my parents." said taani. "and you??"

"i was here to attend a meeting." said rey.

"ok...strange na. We r living in same city. But we met here , in a flight." said taani.

"ya strange. Actually hum nahi mile hote. But my mom called me back early." said rey..

"why??" ask taani.

"actually he want me to meet a girl and her parents." said rey.

"ladki...shadi... .are mere mom dad bhi na...pehle me NY me rehti thi to thik tha. Jab se unke sath rehne lagi hu na ladke hi dikhaye ja rahe hai." said taani.

"to...koi baat aage badhi??" ask rey...

"kaha...sab reject karke chale gaye." said taani.

"what?? Reject?? That too a beautiful girl like you??" said rey shockingly.

"beautiful...vo to me hu...isme koi doubt nahi...but meri ek buri aadat bhi hai." said taani.

"buri aadat??"ask rey.

"ha..mujhe sharab pine ki buri aadat hai. Jiski vajah se sab mujhe reject kar dete hai."said taani. "me unhe sach bata deti hu coz i dont want to start a relationship with a lie."

There was a silence after taani's this sentense

"how honest this girl is." thought rey.

"achha meri baat jane do...tum apne bare me batao." said taani.

"me...mene delhi university se MBA kiya hai. And now handling our family business." said rey.

"wow great yar." said taani. "ab tak kitni ladkiya dekhi??

"ab tak..5 girls.."said rey.

"koi pasand kyu nahi aayi??"ask taani.

"kyuki jesi ladki me dhundh raha hu vesi mujhe mili nahi."said rey.

"hmm...i will pray ki tumhe apni pasand ki ladki mil jaye iss bar."said taani.

"thanks."said rey.

Soon it was time for dinner.

Air hostess served dinner to everyone.

"sir...drink??"ask she to rey.

"no..i dont drink."said rey.

"mam??" she asked taani.

"ya...i want a vodka."said taani.

Rey looked at her.

"what??i told u na my bad habbit. Jati hi nahi. Mujhe roz chahiye. Aur 4 shots pi lu na to bhi nahi chadhti ab."said taani.

Rey laugh at her and continue his dinner.

"u know what jab mujhe chadhti hai na to me bahot ajib ajib harkate karti hu." said taani. She finished two vodka shots and she asked for two more.

"achha??esa kya karti ho??"ask rey.

"ek baar na mene zyada pi li thi. 10 shots. And u know what mene nashe me papa ko punching bag samjhke punch maar diya."said taani.

"what??"said rey

"ha..dusre din mom dad dono ne bahot sunayi.

"mam your vodka."said the airhostess.

"thanks."said taani and she one by one gulped it down.

She went back.

"vese rey tumhe kesi ladki chahiye??"ask taani.

"mujhe...ummm.." for a minute he kept looking at her. "mujhe esi ladki chahiyye jo honest ho. Rishton ko samjhti ho. Aur ha specially usko smile bahot achhi honi chahiye."said rey.

"phir to milna mushkil hai."said taani and she smile at him.

Again rey was lost in her smile.

"achha tum na...ese mat betho. Tum na thode iss side...nai thode udhar...thoda aur...ha bas ese betho."said taani.

"but me esa kyu bethu.??"ask rey.

"u know what i want to sleep. And tumhare shoulder se achha pilloiw yaha nahi mil sakta. Ok now m feeling sleepy. Gud night."said taani with a smile and she put her head on his shoulder.

Rey smiled at her anticts and look at her. She was very close to his face. Her eyes were closed and she was fast asleep.

After few hours when taani wake up she was covered with his coat. She open her eyes only to find rey sleeping. His head was resting on the window.

She look in her watch. It was showing 4 am of the morning. She again look at him. He was looking so adorable that she couldnt help but start adoring him. She wore his coat because AC was on its lowest temprature and she was feeling cold And while adoring him she again fell asleep.

"your coat" said taani giving him his coat back. Rey smiled at him and took it back. Both were standing outside the plane. All were going toward security and laugage check.

Taani went in female queue and rey in male queue of security check.

Taani cane out of the airport , hire a cab and went to her home.

Here rey was late because the queue was long. When he came out he search for taani but he couldnt find her.

Meanwhile he saw his dad who came to pick him. He hug him and both went to home.

"mom...i dont want to see any girl now."said rey. He was trying hard but he couldnt forget her killer smile. Everytime he close his eyes he can see her smile.

"but beta...ok fine..sirf mil lo...agar iss bar pasand na aaye to hum dusri ladki nahi dekhenge."said his mom.

"ok mom.."said rey and he went in his room.

Rey and his parents were sitting on the sofa. They were here to saw a girl for rey. Rey was not at all happy.

"there she is...meri gudiya."said mrs. Shekhawat.

Not taani nor rey look at each other. But his parents saw her and they found her very beautiful.

Taani came in front of rey with tea. She was wearing a blue anarkali dress.

When she give cup of tea to rey both of them saw eachother.

And after seeing taani rey couldnt help but a smile came on his face. Taani too smiled looking at him.

After discussion of few things rey's parents asked to rey if he liked taani or not.

Taani thought he will say no but to her surprise he said yes. Taani was looking at him with wide eyes.

"but i want to talk with her ones before he give her answer."said rey.

"ya sure...gudiya rey ko apne room me le jao."said her dad.

"ji...aaiye.."said taani and both went in her room.

"tumne seriously ha bol diya.??"taani asked as soon as she locked the door of her room.

"ha.."said rey with a smile.

"u know everything...phir bhi tum-" before she could complete her sentense rey pin her to the wall and lock her in between his arms.

"yes i know everything but i also know ki tum bahot achhi ladki ho aur dil se bhi bahot achhi ho. Honest ho. Tum juth se rishtey ki shuruaat nahi chahti ye batata hai ki tum sare relation bahot achhe se nibhaogi."said rey.

Both were extremly close to each other. Their breathes were colliding with each other.

"and one more thing...i love you...i really love you."said rey. As soon as rey said this a blush appear on her face.

"and do u know when i fall for you??"ask rey..

"when??

"when u gave me ur killer smile. I fall hard for you there."said rey..

"but-"

"aur rahi baat sharab ki to jab tum par mere pyar ka nasha chadhega tum sharab ke nashe ko bhul jaogi."said rey making her blush really hard.

"so is it a yes from your side??" ask rey.

Taani nod her head in a yes slightly.

Rey smile wide and pull her in his arms.

"actually i also liked you when you put your coat on me."said taani in his arms.

"and i promise i will make ur like in love."said rey breaking the hug.

Taani smile shyly and rey kissed her forehead.

"ok..now give me your sexy killer smile."said rey..

"rey..tum bhi na.."said taani and she hit him slightly.

"ok jane do...lets go down. Sab wait kar rahe honge."said rey.

"ek min..."said taani

"ab kya hua??"ask rey.

Taani went near him and kissed on his cheek.

"wow..see mere pyar ka nasha tumpe chadhne laga."said rey making her blush.

"ab chalo.."said taani and both went down.

And as rey said after this day...taani ko rey se itna pyar ho gaya ki vo sharab ko bhul hi gayi.

*~*~*~*~*

To read more of my works do visit my index: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3419887

Like and comment now

Edited by .CuteKittyCat. - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
loved it DEEPU
it was a fabulous piece of work
it was so well described
each and every thing fell into proper place
and at last rey's love changes taani
taani so pure at heart
rey's confidence and love for her
loved it.
Edited by taani.priya1997 - 9 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww cute os I Luv taarey meet
N rey falling for taani n taani saying
true l luv it thanks for PM
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
awesome dips I really never read an os like this , taarey taarey n only Taarey love it from 1st word to last , awesome
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww! sweet os...
love the title...❤️
taani is so honest and rey like it...
bt plzzz yr i want to read it more...
ho sake to two or three shot karna...
kaise taani ka nasha utra aur rey ka nasha chaya uske upar???
i want to know...plzzz
i love this os...so cute...
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

omg yrrr i cant 

beleive ki aisa b ho

sakta hai

it was cute yet awesm os

dear i seriously appreciate

ur writing n really like

taani n rey's character here

too different fab dear

keep writing

ONLYTAAREY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update..taarey meeting soo cute...
..AmRit.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Res/unres
beautiful os, no wait! killer os. hahahaha 
it was a treat to read it. 
Edited by amrit2000 - 9 years ago
jahnvi_Patel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowiee ...awesum os! Really a very different concept n loved ur writing n Taani drinks...ye toh bohot bohot zyaa unexpected tha seriously but was superb!
Loved it :)

Thanks for the pm :* :)
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
killer OS
loved it totally