Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: princy48

eli wats the tym there??

9 in the morning😃
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ElireEli

😆coz main pagal hoon...my brother actually main bahut hi profile hain..IIT se BTech ki and phir US main PHD, Post Doc and all, now he has very high standards and he sets those high standards for me as well, so I had to listen to him and I applied to top 5 Uni of US(I am such a dumbo) and mere HOD mujhe zyada pasand nahi karte the coz main makkhan nahi lagati thi, isliye he gave a faltu ka recco...and isliye for obvious reasons top 5 ne mujhe reject kiya..jab mujhe akal ayi and I applied according to my aukat for a Uni in Toronto, they asked me to re-apply in the Spring sem as Fall ke seats filled ho gaye the...and then I got lazy and I bagged a job in Infy and bas next sem I forgot I had a valid GRE score and I had to apply and once u get into job it is very diff to get back into studying full time..😳...bas office life shuru ho gayi...and GRE score went to the waste paper basket.😆 Mere life yehi tragedy hain...main sab kuch zyada seriously nahi leti...banna chaha doctor ban gayi engineer, uske upar IT prof which I hate like hell🤢

iss tym pe essay..chal tune mennu hasa di phirse😆

n u work for infy😲..there r many of my frnds who work in the same company in difff branches😳
princy48 thumbnail

9 in the morning😃

had ur brk fast??😳
ElireEli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

had ur brk fast??😳

hanji😳
ElireEli thumbnail

iss tym pe essay..chal tune mennu hasa di phirse😆

n u work for infy😲..there r many of my frnds who work in the same company in difff branches😳

🤣 IKR, I realized after I posted it. Infy was my first company,😳, I left it 4 years back after dedicating 4 yrs of my precious life to it.😳 and then I moved to Kolkata with a new job, got married and then I came to Aussieland
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Yaar, could u guy stop taking Abt these things...ME no understand these job things!

Eli waise toh mujhe bhi RN main interested hoon!
princy48 thumbnail
lol yaha subah ho rahi hai..par mennu neend nahi aa raha..my dad gonna make me run around the colony ðŸ˜’as he warned me ystdy itself..t slp early n wake up early..😭 Edited by princy48 - 9 years ago
princy48 thumbnail

🤣 IKR, I realized after I posted it. Infy was my first company,😳, I left it 4 years back after dedicating 4 yrs of my precious life to it.😳 and then I moved to Kolkata with a new job, got married and then I came to Aussieland

🤣...so u r enjoying ur lyf nw😳
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail

lol yaha subah ho rahi hai..par mennu neend nahi aa raha..my dad gonna make run around the colony😒as he warned me ystdy itself..t slp early n wake up early..😭

🤣 🤣
ElireEli thumbnail

🤣...so u r enjoying ur lyf nw😳

mast yaar😉