Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF ch31

Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Disclaimer - I love and respect Arjuna and Draupadi as most honored beings of our legacy. This FF does not intend to disrespect them, or hurt anyone's feelings.

Chapters 1 - 30  thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4027489

credit for chapter 47 - 52 ::::  krishna_nair - our very own krishu - the naughty OS gal

1. ch 32 - 8
  2. ch 33 - 10
  3. ch 34 - 14
  4. ch 35 - 17
  5. ch 36 - 19
  6. ch 37 -22
  7.  ch 38-26
  8. ch 39-29
  9. ch 40-33
  10. ch 41-35
  11. ch 42 -37
  12. ch 43 -43
  13. ch 44 - pg 47
  14. ch 45 - pg 50
  15. ch 46 - pg 52
  16. ch 47 - pg 55
  17. ch 48 - pg 59
  18. ch 49 - pg 64
  19. ch 50 - pg 66
  20. ch 51 - pg 69
  21. ch 52 pt 1 - pg 73
  22. ch 52 pt 2 - pg 77
  23. ch 53 - pg 79
  24. ch 54 - pg 85
  25. ch 55 - pg 89
  26. ch 56 - pg 94
  27. ch 57 - pg 99
  28. ch 58 - pg 103
  29. ch 59 - pg 105
  30. ch 60 - pg 111

Chapter 31 -

Keechak looked at the picture Dushi had sent him. His eyes filled with lust as he looked at the picture of the girl he was supposed to kidnap. The girl was tall, slender, with sharp face cuts and really big black eyes. No wonder many people would be interested in her, he thought. If he could, he would want a piece like her for himself. Shakuni's plan of getting her kidnapped and then rescuing her did not seem good enough to Keechak. Girl like that was not to be made a means to anything, she was end to ones wishes. From photograph itself she was exuding the aura of a proud princess. He was more than happy to get paid for kidnapping someone like her.

--

"No husband dear, we can't buy a room for ourselves. As it is we are hiding secrets from our family, if we add a secret house to that, our lives will become too clandestine and we would be having one more secret" Panchali said, somewhat reluctant with her decision, but she couldn't carry the burden of many such secrets.

"You might be right, but what can I do about my heart, it just keeps on wanting you" Paarth said hugging her from the back.

"Its' not happening as you wish buddy" she said as she pulled his cheek. Though she herself wanted a private area of their own, where they could do as they pleased without caring for anyone's interference.

"Oh common, your husband demands that you give him some private moments with you every day"

"And what are you going to do in those private moments, if your wife may ask?"

"Nothing - I am going to talk to my sweet lady. That's all"

"Oh, How innocent!"

"Yes, I am - the definition of innocence"

"Then you keep this innocence up while I go home Mr. handsome" Panchali said leaving his side.

"Where are you going so early?" it was only the afternoon and she can't be leaving now. He wanted to spend some time with her.

"I am going home - to study" She replied waving her books.

"Wait - why?"

"If you don't remember - I joined the college midterm, so I need to study more than others' to catch up. But how would you understand that Mr. Topper." She said making an exaggerated bow. "But then again, you should not be so confident Mr. Paarth, this time you might just lose your topper position to me" she winked as she said that.

"Well if you are on top, I might just enjoy it better" He said winking back at him.

Panchali did not want to think about double meaning of his sentence or she would be sitting in room with open books while her mind travelled to not so tidy business!

--

Paarth sighed, he was alone, and the college was too boring and grey without her. Just then Subhadra shouted her Hi.

"Hi back" He replied in not so energetic voice.

"What happened" She asked a little concerned.

"Nothing - tell me what are you doing?" He asked taking interest in her big law books.

"Ohh I am so excited. We have gotten a permission to witness open hearing of Public Interest Litigation on capital punishment for repeated offenders under new amended criminal law in the Supreme Court. I am so excited to witness the proceedings with my own eyes" She said with a lot of energy.

Paarth felt her energy pass down, he might as well play the next part of his game with his Mamaji and Karna. The next step was to gain the confidence of few of the board of directors of Dury's company. If he could get enough of them to align with his representative, then on any moment he would be able to extricate Dury from the president's position. Remembering Dury's acts of past life, he felt like ruining the evil doer even more, but more importantly he just wanted to weaken Dury's position so that he would never be able to harm Panchali or Subhadra. Other ways to keep Mamaji and Karna occupied was to raise the labor discontent, the cumbersome labor laws of country would make it difficult for Dury and co to find quick solutions, thereby keeping them busy. Until then he would have gotten all his brothers' married and would have taken Panchali to his home - near him. From there keeping Panchali safe would be easier. And for Subhadra, he Knew Madhav would have his own plan.

"What are you busy thinking. Don't tell me you fought with Jiji" Subhadra asked him, as she saw his pensive look.

"Fight, how can I fight with her, when she is not even here" He told her almost complaining.

She smiled at his tone, he was definitely one cute husband. As she thought that, her eyes became wet. She quickly blinked away the moisture, and decided to help him out. "If she is not here, you should go to her house" She told him with a naughty smile on her face.

He looked at her with annoyed face "I can go to her house, but don't you know that brother of hers is pretty noisy and threatens me all the time. I am so tired of that ruckus"

"Oh him, let me handle him. You go ahead!" She said with an almost evil smile playing on her face.

--

Karna had been working hard for two days to track down the buyer of their shares. The anonymity of the buyer was well preserved behind layers and layers of holding companies. So far he had not been able to track down that investor, which told him game play of a higher kind, and suggested a smart player on the other end. The fact that no shares had been traded for past two days did not give him feeling of safety at all. A challenge of this kind aroused the competitor in him. Now he not only wanted to find the original buyer beneath the layers of dummy holdings, but he also wanted to go head to head with this new rival.

His friend Dury however was taking the whole case on his ego. His impatience was giving rise to his anger and he was constantly asking his Mamaji to plan something regarding this unseen enemy. Karna was not exactly a fan of Mamaji, but he could not deny that the old man was clever and did not cut slack in gaining what he wanted.

--

"What in the world are you doing, calling me out again" Dhrist asked her angrily.

"I want a driver"

Dhrist gawked at her. He didn't know why he had come out when she had called him. May be he had wanted to give her a piece of his mind after her last job of kicking him in the knee. Or maybe, he was just mad!

"Well aren't you going to sit behind the wheel" She said irritated, already taking the seat in HIS car.

"I can't believe it! Who do you think I am?"

"Don't waste my time talking, just drive; will you" She said almost sounding angry.

Without even knowing that he was following her orders, Dhrist took the wheel. Then he remembered, he was not supposed to drive her. Who was she anyways?

"You get off my car right now, I am going back home" He said trying to open the door for her. As he stretched across the car body, his arms touched her, and she sat tightly to maintain the distance. Dhrist suddenly felt awkward. He pulled back and an awkward silence fell in the car.

"Pragati Maidan - Supreme court is in Pragati Maidan" Subhadra said suddenly breaking the gnawing awkward silence.

Without saying any words, Dhrist took the left turn instead of right, because the left would take him to the Supreme Court.

--

Paarth could have ringed the bell, then he could have walked the corridor, and then he could have entered Panchali's room from her front door as a normal person would, but that was too boring. He might know business, he might be smart, but he was still a college student, and climbing balconies for his lady love just seemed like the right thing to him.

Panchali was studying on the table with full concentration, she had ear plugs on, and so when Paarth landed in her room softly and made his way to her bed, she did not notice it. Paarth made himself comfortable on the bed. She was looking like such a sweet angel, quite different from how she looked when he made love to her. In those moments, she would look like a nymph, breathing heavily, eyes dilated with want and red all over due to her natural shyness. He couldn't wait to see that side of hers again. They were not getting enough action for the newlywed couple that they were, he thought.

Panchali stretched as she finished her chapter. Paarth found her relaxed, homely behavior very reassuring. Wasn't it every husband's right to see his wife in such normal behavior? He thanked himself for having taken all the entry passwords of her house from her, otherwise this small surprise wouldn't have been possible.

Panchali thought about Paarth. How he had been doing double speak about enjoying her superior position. The memory sent her imagination flying. She was missing him so much, she wanted to call him. She would at least be able to hear his voice. But then he was so naughty at times, it scared her. He might end up saying something that would take away her concentration from studies all together. She checked her phone - there was no call, no message. Now that made her feel angry. He should miss her and should call her tens of times. She wanted to cut all his phones and feel good about being missed. But she didn't know where her husband was, and what was keeping him so busy that he couldn't even drop one single I miss you'.

Paarth saw her checking her phone. So his dear wife was waiting for his call. And there she had been, sending him away and telling him how important studies were and how she was going to top the class? The missus was totally enamored with him, he proudly acknowledged.

Panchali finally decided to give him a ring. It almost scared her when his phone rang just behind her, in her room. She looked back with surprise. He was laying down on her bed, smiling at her and waving the phone. At first she was shocked, but then she jumped to the bed with laughter of happiness.

"When did you come?" She asked hugging him.

"When you were busy stretching just a moment ago" he told her, hugging her back tightly. "Did you miss me?" He asked as she started kissing him.

"Not at all" She replied as she continued with her kisses.

"Then I should go" he said pretending to get up.

She pushed him back "You stay right where you are" she commanded.

He fell back laughing. He rewarded her honesty with a kiss of his own.

"Oh you write a diary" he said picking up the diary from the table.

She snatched it away. "No reading my dairy, I told you; a woman's gotta have her secrets"

"Don't tell me you are hiding a lover lady" He said faking hurt.

"Yes I am hiding a lover, he is naughty, he is bad and he knows how to climb balconies. And he is my husband too" She told him with pride in her voice.

"Sounds like a nice guy, your lover" Paarth said making a show of consideration.

"Ohh no, he is not so nice. He doesn't miss me, and he teases me too much. Plus he thinks too much of himself" she answered making bad of her husband.

"How do you know he doesn't miss you" He asked with a lot of curiosity.

"Well, of course he doesn't give me calls" She answered looking at her phone.

"That's because he must have been busy picking you a gift and climbing balconies" He answered for her husband.

"Ohh please I don't think he loves me enough" She said playing the coy.

"Now that's not right - he loves you, he loves you lot" He answered placing kisses on her.

Panchali was happy. She had heard him say the magic words.

"But then don't you love him back" He asked wanting to know the answer for her husband.

She tried to hold back first, but her sweet feelings just spilled out under his waiting gaze "yes, I love him, I love him very much" she said.

Edited by shlvrv_Niva - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunnylovessunny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I love this story very very very much!! :D :D :D
First of all! CONGRATS ON THE NEW THREAD!! :D WOOOHOOO!! :D

The previous chapter was awesome, Yudi and Devki wala scene especially brought so much relief to my heart, it was warming and I'm glad Sahdev is getting thoughts on marriage too. But he worries me with his poorvabhasi mind!!

Kunti is annoying!! :D :D Not really, but she needs to slow down a bit, that lady! :D :D

Arya Arjun, Oh gosh, how cute are those two really? Just soo lovable!! :D :D :D

Ok now this update! Keechak is kidnapping Panchali? The description relates to her!! :D That idiot!

Subhadra is such a God sent angel, loving her character a lot and she and Dhrist have a really amazing hate relationship going on there, can't wait for it to take a course! She already commands and demands and orders, so cute!! :D :D :D

Parth and Panchali MAKE ME SMILE!! Their love is mushy but still I can't help but go awww all the time I read about them!! :D They are soo in love and they have that newlyweds ka glow in them!! Love love love this story!!! :D :D :D :D

Congrats again!!! May this story have a million more threads to come! :D :D :D
Edited by bunnylovessunny - 9 years ago
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Firstly! Congrats for 2nd thread Niva!!
About the update!!! What can I say!!!! It was super duper cute!! I just wished the convo between Parth & Panchali goes on and on and on forever... These two are just too adorable just love thier after marriage romance 👏 u r awesomest Niva 🤗
maharjunfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats fr the new thread!! Fantastic update as usual!! 👍🏼
Niva1 thumbnail
@ Nidhi - Thanks dear. I always feel whether mushy love fits PP or not, but then I think all loves are mushy actually. 😆 They just end up becoming really cute in my mind.

@ Uma - thanks honey. Yes before marriage they were full of tension and aggression, now they are happier in my mind as they have settled with some things.😳
bunnylovessunny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shlvrv_Niva

@ Nidhi - Thanks dear. I always feel whether mushy love fits PP or not, but then I think all loves are mushy actually. 😆 They just end up becoming really cute in my mind.

@ Uma - thanks honey. Yes before marriage they were full of tension and aggression, now they are happier in my mind as they have settled with some things.😳

Arre yaar! Anything suits PP! Their love is just divine that way!! :D
Niva1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunnylovessunny

Arre yaar! Anything suits PP! Their love is just divine that way!! :D

yep since Shah and Pooja are so cute, especially in their kalyug avatar, its very easy to imagine the two doing this. 😉😉
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW THREAD 
Wow a fantastic update as usual.
Subadra is moving on in her life, she is excited and helping Parth too. Drisht is already in control of her. 
Kichak is given the task to kidnap Subadra, I hope he will get fail in this task because I am having a very string feeling that at that time Subadra Prince Charming drisht will be with her to be knight in shining Armour.
Arjun is keeping a very close eye on mamaji and dury and it's nice in his strategies that he is not repeating his last mistake and taking clever steps. 
Love the end of the update, it was very cute and romantic.
Story is going fantastic . 
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ooohh mannn these 2 r just super cutee n adorable how I wish they keep on talking for hours this cutely  
Nivu continue their sweet talks in next chapter too 😳 

Congratsss Nivu n ArDians for new thread 🥳
Myraluvpanchali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratz for new thread 🥳 kudos to you Niva.. 👏
N what a start of new thread 😉 amazingly cute update niva... 😛 PP are the most beautiful and lovey~dovey couple 😳 just love them ❤️
I know I sound greedy but plz plz update fast... 😃