Rangrasiya Written Update 10 June 2014

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Rangrasiya  Written update 10 June 2014

Dhanveer starts crying and Dilsher placates him saying nothing happened to me. Dhanveer tells Dilsher everything saying I hid certain things from you. Bhabhi  rang me up when she left home and enquired about Rudra and his welfare and when you left and did not want to talk  then I told her that, when you came back I told her. She also came for Rudra's marriage and I should have told Rudra how his mother always enquired after his welfare and he asks his bhaisa to forgive him saying he never knew Rudra hated his mother so much  . Dilsher goes out without speaking. Rudra leaves his food half way and goes and Dilsher says he is always like this like a child. He asks whether he talked to her(Mala) then says he must have spewed poison words. Paro says I could not do anything despite being there and he kept on wounding her with his words and in turn getting wounded himself.  Paro says she is not only Majorsa's mother but my mother also and she looked after me. 1st time I saw tears in her eyes and broken down and Thakursa also tortured her. Paro supports Mala and Dilsher is very emotional. She asks Dilsher whether she can go and stay tonight with Mala. He says ok and she asks whether she  should tell Rudra he says no and asks whether she will do something for him.

Rudra is sleeping and  Paro removes his shoes and puts blanket on him in the BG RR song. She puts her hand tenderly strokes on his  forehead and hair  as if consoles him She says everything will be ok everything and all wounds will be healed and you will be ok. And promises him saying she will set everything alright.

Rudra wakes up looks at the blanket and picks up the mangalsutra and looks at it.He gets FBs of a happy Paro of Mumbai jumping happyily is the seawater and then hides it very sad as he remembers his mother.

Mala says you should not have come here as Rudra needs you. Paro says you also need me. Mala says whatever  reason and the situation then but I left him and he has suffered a lot and listened to all sort of hurtful words and now he hates me. Paro placates her saying he does not hate you it is his hurt he needs time to get over his deep rooted hurt and she wants all family together. Mala says is it possible and Paro says Bholenath will find a way  to make it true and gives medicines to Mala.

Mythali searches for Paro and finds Rudra sleeping and asks what happened did you give her the mangalsutra  and when she finds it still with him she asks what happened yesterday. She says why is it with you . Rudra fumbles. Mythali says did you fight again and he says nothing. Mythali thinks she will take to task Paro who is not to be seen anywhere.

Mohini speaks to a Pandit to find a good girl for Sumer and she wants a Lakshmi to come to her haveli to change its weather she turns and is stunned and shocked with anger.  Rudra asks a stunned and shocked Mohini what happened as she seems staring at something It is Mala with Paro who is looking at an angry Rudra. Paro brings her in and Rudra comes and says this is my fathers haveli she cant stay here. Paro says she is staying with unknown people so I brought her here.Rudra says for 15 years she is staying  with an unknown man then why can't she stay at BSD quarters. She need not come and stay here and Dilsher comes and says enough.

PRECAP Rudra is shouting at Ranawat saying you know she was with Thakur Tejawat so she can't stay here you will get nothing and again Dilsher says enough and a weeping Danveer slightly smiles.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for the Update
Stuff is about to get HIGHLY Emotional! 
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for providing us written update. 
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks, I am bookmarking this page with this post. 😆
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Chalhov! :D 
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...