Shakthi-Updates Week 1.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode 1

Few guys chasing sakthi. Her husband Arya comes to her. Ask why she is running and takes her back home. Sakthi looks terrified with him.

They reach home. Sakthi is scared to get down. Arya carries her in tells her how much he loves her but she keeps running away

He is having dinner. Sakthi is all tied up πŸ˜²

He brings a long spoon from fire and burn her feets πŸ˜²  Sakthi screams.

Flashback - sakthi having mapillae picture 

Her parents are happy. Father praising mapillae is from very rich family owns business

Next morning Arya brings tea for her. Unties her and rubs meds for her legs. Ask her not to do like this anymore as he is feeling sad when she is hurt like this. After putting meds - ask her to wash face and come to have tea.

June 2 Epsiode -2

Update.

Morning time...Shakthi rombha sogama face wash pannittu irukanga...Flashback time..

College...Her friend shobana asks...college over..next enna?..iam going to find a job...Shakthi says marraige...Family la problems..so marraige dhan enakku next...Thier boyfriend..(avan oru boy..idha ponnungaloda friend...so boy friend...thappu thappa yosikka kodathu)...aakash comes and says ur life and its happiness depends upon ur life partner...Iam going to US for my higher studies...He leaves and shobana asks unga rendu perukulla onnum illaya nnu...Shakthi says he is just my frned...

Shobana asks...un husband eppadi irukanummm...(ketukanga pa...padichuttu unga husbnad (honewale) eppadi irukanum post pannunga..πŸ˜†))

Note this points carefully...heroine venum nu solra indha qualities ellam hero kitta illaiπŸ˜†

Point1 ..

En mela anba irukanum...πŸ₯±

Point 2 ...

Enna rombha love pannanum πŸ₯±πŸ₯±And love pannitte irukanum (aama office kku ellam poga koodathu...24*7 love mattum dhan pannunga..velangirum)...

Point 3 ...

En mela rombha akkaraiya irukanum πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Point 4...

If iam not well...he should take care of me and should do all works..(ok..anniyan madhiri...husbnad..velaikaran...watchman..etc etc)...

Shakthi stops and shobana  starts...

If u woke up late..ur husband should make coffee and prepare breakfast for u...(shakthi parava illai...shobana husband rombha paavam...hotel master velai ))...

Flashback ends...Shakthi smilesremembering all this..

Here...hero pouring coffee into coffee mug and waits for his wife..Shakthi still in FB mode...He shouts SHAKTHi...and shakthi comes out running...Hero gives her a terror look and heroine gives a baliaadu look...

Hero says ...What is this shakthi..face wash panna it will take 3-4 mins..ok..max 5-7 mins..But unakku why 10 mins??..(Ada paavi🀣)....Shakthi silent...he comes near her and tellsher to drink the tea..aasaiya naanae potten nnu solran...He forces her to drink..and kisses her and leaves πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Shakthi kudikama keeps the cup down...Hero turns and looks at her angrily...Shakthi takes the cup again and starts drinking..hero says iam going for an meeting ..and says veedu veliya pootittu poren..and iam doing this only for ur safety..he leaves..

He comes out and warns watchman to do his work properly..Shakthi veliya vandha un toungue veliya vandhurum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(enna oru dialogue..waah waahh..aiyyooo..bayama irukkuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...hero leaves...

FB time again for shakthi...

Theor first meeting...Hero rombha nallavan madhiri acting...Shakthi all blushing blushing...He says u r and will be the only  person in my world...and ur world la naan mattum dhan...only arya..(finally...hero name is arya..kandu pidichutten...πŸ˜†)...Shakthi's parents rombha happy...Mom call dad and says we should inform this to our elder son shankar..Dad says nambikkai drogam pannavan..dont talk abt him..yaarkoodavo odiponavana pathi dont talk...

Paati comes and warns ...such a big  crorepati..inga vandhu edhukku ponnu edukanum??and why thaniya vandhurukkan??...Appa says he likes shakthi...Paati not convinced..Arya comes thr and says enakku yarum illai..i have money but no relations...i love shakthi but not more that this fmaily members..Arya butter ton kanakula thadavaran...Ellam flat..Esp shakthi madam...But paati ...no no πŸ˜†

FB ends..Shakthi polambing...he loves me..but kolaveri love...i dont want this..i want to escape from here..but who will save me??..My paatti prays for me everyday..So andha god will come and save me??..Shakthi crying...

Edited by _SK_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail

Episode 3

Sakthi flashback continues.

After marriage - good bye to family

Happily married couple- sakthi first time coming to arya house. Takes her around house introduce to securities. Arya takes aarathi for her as no one in the house. Sakthi happy. 

Sakthi tries to ask security to borrow his phone to make a call. Security afraid arya will be angry so ignores her. Sakthi keeps begging him through window.

Back to flashback ..

First night :- 

Arya praising her beauty and happy as both will be starting their live soon. His happy to get wife like her - Shakthi happy to get husband who adores her. Suddenly sakthi jumps shouting - cockroach on her. Arya kills it and starts talking to it πŸ˜² sakthi becomes scared seeing him.  Puts into the milk and drinks it πŸ˜²πŸ€’

Back to present :-

Aircond guy comes to repair aircond. Sakthi manage to take his mobile calls her house. Her patti answers. Sakthi cries and about to tell her something when she sees Arya walking towards her. Sakthi shock drops the phone. thodarum
Edited by _SK_ - 9 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woh sumi you must have really liked this serial πŸ˜› thanks for the updates pa. I cant find any video either online.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Sumi, thanks for episode 1 πŸ˜›

Sakthi looks beautiful and i like her acting. I manage to watch online yesterday episode 1-4 while working lolz. Story looks interesting - psychopath husband. Loves the wife to much - tortures her in the name of love. Sakthi from middle class family, recently graduated, gets proposed by Arya. Sakthi has dreams of her own future husband and thinks Arya fits in perfectly. Pavam ellam started on her first day she got married.

Not sure why Arya is like that - still new. But i feel the actress doing a better job then actor. Still Arya looks cute πŸ˜›
raaspach thumbnail
Arya is cute...no doubt..but indha type of character kku cute aa irundhu enna panna??...lol

hopper_ocean thumbnail
krituma gave me link for the hindi version. The actress is super good. i just watched in hindi first 2 episodes. The guy is not cute but his acting is good. 
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the updates!!!

i Really Like the Pair, though Hero is dng psycho character like him😳

and Ratna Though it s Life ok show in Hindi, they wont upload episodes fully in Youtube

Even im too dying to watch it in Hindi!!! u know y??  saw Hindi version Info in Wiki

According to the story it is Double hero Subject

Psycho Role Done by Karanvir, the one who is recent Hero of the Show Qubool hai session-2

Second hero is Harshad Chopra...Both are My Most Fav actors, i just love them both a lot!!! Please if any one get Hindi link na, Post here please!!!

And yeah Just saw a new Promo of Sakthi, 2nd Hero entry...bt they didnt show the face, Sakthi running from Hubby and Hiding behind the New Hero!!
Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Thanks for the updates!!!

i Really Like the Pair, though Hero is dng psycho character like him😳

and Ratna Though it s Life ok show in Hindi, they wont upload episodes fully in Youtube

Even im too dying to watch it in Hindi!!! u know y??  saw Hindi version Info in Wiki

According to the story it is Double hero Subject

Psycho Role Done by Karanvir, the one who is recent Hero of the Show Qubool hai session-2

Second hero is Harshad Chopra...Both are My Most Fav actors, i just love them both a lot!!! Please if any one get Hindi link na, Post here please!!!

And yeah Just saw a new Promo of Sakthi, 2nd Hero entry...bt they didnt show the face, Sakthi running from Hubby and Hiding behind the New Hero!!

Thanks for the update Sumi πŸ‘
Saw the first three episodes but definitely not for me
The cockroach in milk scene was revolting πŸ€’

Hema full episodes are up in Youtube 
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shathirlala

Thanks for the update Sumi πŸ‘
Saw the first three episodes but definitely not for me
The cockroach in milk scene was revolting πŸ€’

Hema full episodes are up in Youtube 

OMG...yeah just find re

Link for 1st Episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5PV2zguuhE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5PV2zguuhE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Really??? May be uploaded by some other , bt it was nt uploaded by Official Life Ok Channel re!!!

Pls if u find the link na, post here as Me and Ratna both wants it!!πŸ˜‰

Yes I'll look in to it now πŸ˜ƒ