Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Where can i get the video of pardesiya song  of yuvani frm yesterday ???
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

Where can i get the video of pardesiya song  of yuvani frm yesterday ???

Hotstar, Dec 28 epi.

If that doesn't work, then: 

http://dramatime.me/idoowatch.php?id=ka3igw5as8bh

http://fanmasti.com/media.php?id=11033

Both are working.

AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bobbi.

Hi,

If the pictures are saved on your computer/ laptop, you need to upload them on an image-sharing website first. You can choose to create an account on either www.tumblr.com or www.imgur.com.

Once that is done, you have to upload the picture from your desktop to the website, following which, you can copy-paste the direct link they provide here, on India-forums.

Use the code [ IMG] direct link of image here [/ I MG]
(use the above code without any spaces).

I hope this makes sense. If you have any confusions, post them here and we will be able to guide you on.

Regards,

SSEL Forum DT

thank u bobbi..this is so useful as i have many in my pc
maniac_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can we edit our comments made on the IF videos???
Bobbi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: maniac_

Can we edit our comments made on the IF videos???

Unfortunately, the answer to this is no. We don't have the feature of editing comments on I-F videos, yet.
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Is there any site where I can watch yuvani scenes ? Some link that would work in US
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: S111

Is there any site where I can watch yuvani scenes ? Some link that would work in US

Because of SP's logo uploaded scenes eventually gets blocked. Some of the members upload some scenes on G-drive... but only a few. 

Isn't hotstar working in US now?
maniac_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bobbi plz come nd guide us regarding Buzz Points.. It's quite confusing... Y do our Buzz points are so less nd what can we do to increase them...
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: drummedup

Because of SP's logo uploaded scenes eventually gets blocked. Some of the members upload some scenes on G-drive... but only a few.

Isn't hotstar working in US now?

Hot star does work now but for some reason the ongoing shows videos do not download. I can only watch old shows on that site 😕
Also I was looking for specific yuvani scenes without all other stuff in there
Thanks for replying.
Bobbi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: maniac_

Bobbi plz come nd guide us regarding Buzz Points.. It's quite confusing... Y do our Buzz points are so less nd what can we do to increase them...

Hi,

Sure. I am quoting from the Admin's FAQ.

How are Buzz Points Calculated?

Buzz Points are calculated based on the Views and Comments on an article together. For maximum Buzz Points the article has to get both Views and Comments. As together they reflect how much buzz it really created. So articles with less views and comments gets less Points compared to an article with more views and more comments. 

This was done so that even if there are extra number of articles but they are not attracting enough views / comments means they have failed to create much buzz and thus less Buzz points. So that way just having an article just wont help much. Its at the end how many people are reading and commenting on that article.

So essentially to het high Buzz points, you need to have an article wherein SSEL is tagged. That way you can begin commenting and viewing. Until TellyBuzz publishes an article for SSEL, there is not much we can do from our side.

Unless fans spam their Twitter and Facebook feeds with requests, perhaps then something can be done.