Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Suhani Si Ek Ladki Help Desk - All Questions Here! - Page 9

maniac_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Bobbi.

Hi,

Sure. I am quoting from the Admin's FAQ.

How are Buzz Points Calculated?

Buzz Points are calculated based on the Views and Comments on an article together. For maximum Buzz Points the article has to get both Views and Comments. As together they reflect how much buzz it really created. So articles with less views and comments gets less Points compared to an article with more views and more comments. 

This was done so that even if there are extra number of articles but they are not attracting enough views / comments means they have failed to create much buzz and thus less Buzz points. So that way just having an article just wont help much. Its at the end how many people are reading and commenting on that article.

So essentially to het high Buzz points, you need to have an article wherein SSEL is tagged. That way you can begin commenting and viewing. Until TellyBuzz publishes an article for SSEL, there is not much we can do from our side.

Unless fans spam their Twitter and Facebook feeds with requests, perhaps then something can be done.

Okk thnx for info bobbi.. SO guyss commenting on videos doesn't count for the forum rankings. it's jst the articles that count... So let's increase comments there...

One more thing bobbi does commenting on videos count for celebrity ranking???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: maniac_

Okk thnx for info bobbi.. SO guyss commenting on videos doesn't count for the forum rankings. it's jst the articles that count... So let's increase comments there...

One more thing bobbi does commenting on videos count for celebrity ranking???

Hi,

Yes - commenting on videos does count for a celebrity's ranking. Adding members to the fan club of the celebrity and adding more pictures of the celebrity on their India-Forums profile also helps.

SSEL Forum DT
dent4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi, im a quiet watcher of ssel i m confused, the last episode i watched krishna placed the bomb under the mata. now the show took a leap of 6 years. what happened? why are yuvraj and soumya married? can someone tell me...
Bobbi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dent4u

hi, im a quiet watcher of ssel i m confused, the last episode i watched krishna placed the bomb under the mata. now the show took a leap of 6 years. what happened? why are yuvraj and soumya married? can someone tell me...

This is the reason why a leap has happened. Stay tuned to the show to find out what, why and how!

I guess Soumya was pregnant with Krishna's baby and Yuvraj had Yuvani; so the family decided to get them married. As far as I see it, Yuvraj and Soumya are not married, rather just pretending to be, for the two little girls.
yuvani41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sir/ maam i wanted to ask u that we r sending rajshri maam gifts for her b'day so i need to knw the process of sending the gifts i mean india forums address to send the gift n other important things if we need to keep in mind plsss help us
Bobbi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yuvani41

sir/ maam i wanted to ask u that we r sending rajshri maam gifts for her b'day so i need to knw the process of sending the gifts i mean india forums address to send the gift n other important things if we need to keep in mind plsss help us

I have replied to your PM :)
maniac_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm facing a problem in using IF through my phone.. Time and again while viewing articles it shows errors...
Also while replying to PMs it says insufficient permission nd that the IP address isn't valid or something... Nd i should contact mods if i feel it's a mistake...
Plz help...
Lovestruck1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bobbi 
Cn we demand for an actors replcmnt 

If yes 
Thn how 

Bobbi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maniac_

I'm facing a problem in using IF through my phone.. Time and again while viewing articles it shows errors...

Also while replying to PMs it says insufficient permission nd that the IP address isn't valid or something... Nd i should contact mods if i feel it's a mistake...
Plz help...

Please post your query here:
Bobbi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lovestruck1996

Bobbi 

Cn we demand for an actors replcmnt 

If yes 
Thn how 

Hi Lovestruck1996,

Thanks for inquiring. 

India-Forums does not involve in these matters. This is entirely the work of the Production House of the show and/ or Star Plus. You can find their email addresses on the internet and contact them likewise.

Regards,

SSEL Forum DT