Suhani Si Ek Ladki Help Desk - All Questions Here! - Page 12

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
sir/ maam i wanted to ask u that we r sending rajshri maam gifts for her b'day so i need to knw the process of sending the gifts i mean india forums address to send the gift n other important things if we need to keep in mind plsss help us
Originally posted by yuvani41

sir/ maam i wanted to ask u that we r sending rajshri maam gifts for her b'day so i need to knw the process of sending the gifts i mean india forums address to send the gift n other important things if we need to keep in mind plsss help us

I have replied to your PM :)
I'm facing a problem in using IF through my phone.. Time and again while viewing articles it shows errors...
Also while replying to PMs it says insufficient permission nd that the IP address isn't valid or something... Nd i should contact mods if i feel it's a mistake...
Plz help...
Bobbi 
Cn we demand for an actors replcmnt 

If yes 
Thn how 

Originally posted by maniac_

I'm facing a problem in using IF through my phone.. Time and again while viewing articles it shows errors...
Also while replying to PMs it says insufficient permission nd that the IP address isn't valid or something... Nd i should contact mods if i feel it's a mistake...
Plz help...

Please post your query here:
Originally posted by Lovestruck1996

Bobbi 
Cn we demand for an actors replcmnt 

If yes 
Thn how 

Hi Lovestruck1996,

Thanks for inquiring. 

India-Forums does not involve in these matters. This is entirely the work of the Production House of the show and/ or Star Plus. You can find their email addresses on the internet and contact them likewise.

Regards,

SSEL Forum DT
Posted: 4 years ago
Does anyone know the real names of suhan and Yuvraj's children and soumya's daughter Krishna? I can't find it since the leap in the show