Ye Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

The Episode starts when Raman is comes at Bunty's farmhouse and sees Parmeet there with Romi. Parmeet leaves looking at Raman. Raman slaps Romi and tells him what the hell did you do? Raman says why didn't die? Raman says I feel shame calling you my brother. Raman talks in anger. Romi explains him saying trust me, I didn't do amything and I didn't do the accident. Romi admits yes I made the MMS but that time was angry at Mihir. Mihika is like a friend toe me. Raman says either you say the truth or I won't leave you.

At Bhalla's house, Ishita asks Toshi ji did Raman come? Toshi ji says no not yet. The door bell rings, Toshi ji opens the door and sees police. Ishita asked why are you here Sir? Police inspector says I came here because Raman has called me to come at 6pm and we came to arrest Romi. Simmi comes and says how can you arrest and blame Romi like that? Raman comes with Romi in the house and says yes I called. The inspector takes Romi but Raman stops them and tells the inspector that I'm sorry but Romi didn't do this accident. Ishita tells Raman wow you put on a good show. Ishita tells Toshi ji you guys forgive Romi but I cannot forgive him. Ishita leaves. Raman tells Romi go explain to your bhabhi what you told me earlier. Romi goes in the room and tells Ishita what actually happened. During the accident occured, Romi got a call from a girl who was in hospital and assuming she was pregnant and she is the Home Minister's daughter. Romi was scared she would be pregnant. Ishita says sorry I cannot forgive you ever. Ishita leaves. Raman calls her but she doesn't stop.

Romi comes out and asks Mr Bhalla and Toshi ji for forgiveness. But Mr Bhalla says forget that. Romi comes to Mr & Mrs Iyer's house and Mihir get very angry and beats him up against the wall after Romi says the truth about the MMS of Mihika and Mihir. Mihika breaks down and Ishita calms her down. Ishita tells Mihika to forget the past and open a new chapter. Mihika get angry and says no, she leaves inside the room in anger.

Appa asks Ishita if Romi didn't do the accident then who did the accident of Madhu?

The story takes place at the car garage where a guy is spray painting the same car which did the accident. The car garage guy gets a call from someone saying yes the car looks now totally different from the accident.

Precap:
Amma starts having severe medical movement and Ishita Raman everyone is there trying to find out whats going on?! Edited by QH_DDEJ_Fan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you for the update ðŸ˜Š
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail