Jimmy Rachel OS

Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I know you guys are going to find this dead crazy ðŸ˜†
But hey ! I am crazy ðŸ˜ƒ
So here it is ! A One Shot fiction on the anime characters :-
Jimmy Kudo, Rachel More of Detective Conan (Case Closed)

Hopelessly in Love ðŸ˜³

Beep beep. The sound echoed in the room. His hand crawled out of the blanket and switched off the alarm. He got up and yawned. His eyes smaller than usual and body loosed. "Ugh." A groan escaped his mouth. "This is pathetic. I am a high school student ! Yet i have to go to elementary school !" he said folding his arms. Jimmy or should i say Conan stood up and walked towards the bathroom. He stared at the stool which was in front of the sink. "In some era , i was taller than Rachel." he moaned stepping on the stool. He got ready and was about to wear his spectacles when he stared at his own reflection. "If i don't wear these glasses i look like myself. Wait , that doesnt make any sense ! Ah..!! What am i even talking about ?" he said pouting slightly. He went to the living room , from where he could hear the sounds of the working utensils and smell the aroma of the food. He'd had food at so many places yet his favourite was the food made by Rachel. Though Richard would complain at times, he somehow always experienced a new flavour in whatever delicacy she made. It just made him go more crazy. How does she do that ? "Morning Conan." Rachel greeted him jolting him out of his thoughts. "Morning Rachel." he smiled. "I wasnt expecting that you would get up early today. You could have catched some more sleep." she said placing a plate of toast on the table. Conan sat on the chair which was closer to that plate.  "What do you mean? What day is it today?" he questioned. "Meaning you forgot ? It's Saturday, silly!" Rachel giggled. He slapped himself on forehead which made her laugh harder. "It's okay . You can get your beauty sleep tomorrow as well."'she said in between her laughs. She put 4 more toasts on the table and sat down besids him. "Dad is still sleeping. Judging by the way he is snoring away, i don't think he'll wake up before noon." Rachel sighed. Conan smiled weakly. 'Give me a break ! That's his normal routine anyway ! He just wakes up when female clients come.' mentally Jimmy thought. He took a bit of the toast and started to chew it. It happened yet AGAIN. There was something deliciously different about this as well. His eyebrows crushed. He glanced at Rachel. While eating, a very little amount of butter brushed her lips adding a slight shine to them. 'Damn it.' he thought. God, how much he wanted to touch those lips. As she finished the toast she parted her lips to wipe them with a tissue. Only he knew how he controlled himself. Even when he was his old self,  Jimmy Kudo, he had kept an irresistible desire to kiss her,  inside. But now when he was with her almost 24/7 , the feelings he had for her had intensified drastically and the desires had turned all the more passionate. It was pure torture for him to see her cry when she remembered him and become desperate  to see him. Little does she know , the person whom she is looking for so madly is right next to her. It makes him feel so guilty when she just stares at the moon thinking that maybe he would be looking at the moon thinking about her too. Sometimes he just gets the urge to just go and tell her that he is Jimmy. But he also knows he cant. Not until he finds those men in black. But one thing is for sure ; he is very possessive of her. Each time he sees a guy flirting with her outside their school , he feels like taking her in his arms and tell the whole wide world that she his and only his. But since, Serina is crazy after the guys and also Rachel's best friend, she is supposed to tolerate those guys. Talk about the things you do for friendship ! Though he always found Rachel's karate scary, he also found that hobby of hers attracting him. She was just so different from other girls ! Though she wasnt into much of girly stuff , her face was so beautiful, naturally. She was tall and he was just a few inches taller than her. Put extra stress on the word 'was' . Now he just reaches till her knees. Now when looks up at her, her legs seemed to go on for miles. The only thing annoying about liking Rachel is that he impress Richard. That guy is weirder than an alien. But, whatever. He can't help it. He is too much hopelessly in love with her.

THE END.

I know am mad 🤣 But i wanted to write something on the so bad ! 😳 So tell me how poor it was.. terrible, worst.. anything you felt like after reading this ðŸ˜† But please do leave your reviews ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stewie_griffin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
acha tha par tereko ek challenge deta hoon FF likh creative hai toh ek khud ki case pe ðŸ˜† Edited by stewie_griffin - 9 years ago
Meitantei-san thumbnail

Originally posted by: stewie_griffin

acha tha par tereko ek challenge deta hoon FF likh creative hai toh ek khud ki case pe ðŸ˜†

FF ? Mere paas 7 stories haim jinka abhi update dena hai..
Abhi eighth likh nai sakti ðŸ¤¢
stewie_griffin thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyataarey

FF ? Mere paas 7 stories haim jinka abhi update dena hai..
Abhi eighth likh nai sakti ðŸ¤¢

haan case likhna thodi na asaan hai ðŸ˜³
Meitantei-san thumbnail

Originally posted by: stewie_griffin

haan case likhna thodi na asaan hai ðŸ˜³

Taunt maar rha hai ? ðŸ¤”
stewie_griffin thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyataarey