Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritika_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay! So finally I am here with my comment!πŸ˜›
so that I don't forget all the things, I have decided to write them down in points :P

so point no. 1
Finally you posted something! If not the emotional one, at least this one! and I love it even more coz this came as a surprise to me! I had absolutely no idea as to this piece and even when you asked for the title suggestion, i thought it was going to be some random drabble or anecdote you wrote... BUT THIS DUDE!!!! proud of you babe :P

2. The title- IT IS FABULOUSLY AMAZINGLY STUPENDOFANTASTICALLY SUPERBBB!!!!! trust me! you couldn't have got a better title for this one! and jealousy se related title toh kabhi acha na lgta! I have reasons to like this title- see, you haven't mentioned any names in it, you haven't told which character has this going on his mind. and in the story, both rudra and krish wish shilpa could be theirs.. I mean samaira.. and its innocence and honesty is what will force people to open the topic and give it a read! 

3. The characters- okay, I love samaria's introduction and all... this sunny dress on an archiect already made me feel like she was a heroine... and then though rudra was her friend and all, she did look bubbly to me. since I had already decided to imagine shilpa, she was perfect.
and krish, well... I don't really like him as much I like rudra. I mean, I couldn't find a hero figure in him. and somewhere I felt that you feel the same BECAUSE of his name! i don't know why, but if any two guys krish and rudra are standing, rudra has to be the nore mature one and krish has to be the one who thinks from the heart. and in this case too, all along krish thought from the heart, had innocent love and rudra seemed to be like the one who would come and finally take samaria. 
pata nhi ab likhne me aisa lg rha h jaise krish's love is more pure... but still... 
and do you know I even have a real life friend named Rudra kapoor! 
oh and the name samaria is so beautiful❀️

4. The emotions- no word for this point. I don't have to say anything. I am dead as dead could be.  Man I could so connect with each of them! and although I have never experienced anythhing like this, I could still feel how they must be feeling.. you were fab at capturing each emotion just perfectly! each of the three were right in their places and there was no villian, and yet I could find it all perfect. there was chaos of thoughts and emotions and yet I could feel it all so clear. 

5. the story- well it was simple, and I still think that if it wasn't for your style of writing and the way you mingled their emotions, I would have found the story a little too close to the reality, something I won't prefer. But lets not go there since we have already discussed it. So anyhow, I think it was intelligently simple, you knew you wanted to focus on the emotions and the plot and you did it perfectly!
6. dedication- well... I LOVE YOU TOOO!!!!! SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!❀️❀️

P.S- ab jab khaata khul hi gaya h IF pe... toh keep more one shots coming πŸ˜‰

and last me ek typical IF comment.. please.. read this :
lovely os dear
thanks for the pm
continue soon
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh that reminds me, PMs will be sent out shortly.. pakka promise!

and love you! 
Edited by kritika_24 - 9 years ago
OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HolyLord...you write sooo welll!!!!

This was adorably done!!
You presented their conflicted feelings sooo well!! I loooved Rudra..he's a nice chap!! And if it were me, I would definitely choose him..not that I have anything against Krish but Rudra stole my heart right from the very beginning..Samaira seems to be a lil confused..but all in all..this was really beautifully done!! Do write mooore!! πŸ˜ƒ
That was really a beautiful OS.
Samaira, Krish and Rudra stole my heart!
Their emotional conflict was well described.
Do write more, would love to read more from you!!

P.S. From now on-wards, I am an official fan of yours!
tc
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey nandani

i am here as promisedd

i still havent read it but i am really excited to read ur writinggg...

wheee

ab parhte parhte saath saath comment krungi

Wish she could be mine. *sigh*

so lets start
its a non AR ff. i dn read any other couple bt as u have written it tou parh rhi hn
ONLY FOR U <3
it is interesting yaaar... a triangle. a girl nd two boys :P
for starters it was well written, all emotions feelings quite well written
the characters are so amazing, nice choice of names and plot

i hope there are more nd more to comeee... you could write so well yaaar

Good one nandani
proud of you :)
Edited by Pious_KaSh - 9 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: OindrilaVirgoan

HolyLord...you write sooo welll!!!!

This was adorably done!!
You presented their conflicted feelings sooo well!! I loooved Rudra..he's a nice chap!! And if it were me, I would definitely choose him..not that I have anything against Krish but Rudra stole my heart right from the very beginning..Samaira seems to be a lil confused..but all in all..this was really beautifully done!! Do write mooore!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much :)

I too wanted to make Samaria choose rudra but I am not sure yet... And I further liked how it turned out in the end without a chosen one ..hence the dilemma still prevailing in the end.
Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

That was really a beautiful OS.

Samaira, Krish and Rudra stole my heart!
Their emotional conflict was well described.
Do write more, would love to read more from you!!

P.S. From now on-wards, I am an official fan of yours!
tc

Thanks so much for liking it...

P.S. Yeyy!! I too have a fan now.. You made my day πŸ˜ƒ
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey Nandi
that was really a brilliant piece of writing
quite innovative
the way u described all 3's feeling were just amazing
one can actually feel reading this OS
u should write more

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: youth_showsfan

hey Nandi

that was really a brilliant piece of writing
quite innovative
the way u described all 3's feeling were just amazing
one can actually feel reading this OS
u should write more

thanks Srishti..
I will surely try and post something new future πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

Thanks so much for liking it...

P.S. Yeyy!! I too have a fan now.. You made my day πŸ˜ƒ

Your friends call you Nandi?? I am not laughing, don't be embarrassed/angry, because my sister call me by Nandi only. She gave me that name because she thinks that Shiv Ji's Nandi is cute, so am I, and we both look alike.

Hush!! What a sister, I have.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†