hate those   gossip girls who create mu in khushi mind
loved how arnav took care of khushi
beautifu update
and AD detectives were amazing
hope they found shayam true face
thanks for pm
and ur answers to al questions clears many queries

mahru๐Ÿ˜Š

I am so happy seeing you enjoying the story...

Yes gossips , planned tapes...scenes ...and all ...did create this whole drama in their lives...
now they both can fight together against it...

Soon , our detectives will find something...against that creep..

Glad my efforts reaching at you are paying off.

Thnx
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Read Chapter 4 and 5๐Ÿ˜Š

Arshi Di

How the heck Arnav agreed to that contract?...This was my reaction reading the past and then lmao๐Ÿ˜† It was her dream.Gosh , felt so real .

They close moments are nicely put together.Who is hell is this black mailer.Can't see my ASR in pain and he is missing her like hell.

Hey Sanaya๐Ÿ˜Š

Good to see you...

Imade you scared ๐Ÿ˜† finding him accepting her deals...๐Ÿ˜ณ awww...our ASR has changed so much...

Read , you will find the answers ...
AdventureAwaits thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 4
So Khushi was in love with her boss Arnav and on the wedding on which Anjali invited her she found out he was Anjali's brother.

The kiss was something i really wanted to happen in the real show on the Diwali celebration event.
Love it.

And Arnav is also falling for her.

Someone strart to blackmail Khushi to marry Arnav which started on the Diwali night, right?
For one moment i believe it's Anjali or Nani. We will see if i was right wenn i continue to read.

Ok, I hope i understood Part 4 good. 
Khushi asked him to marry her, she did or was she dreaming this all with the contract marriage and clause. P.S. You don't need to answer i think i will get answers in next chapters ;)

Still on my vacation. I will comment soon on chapter 5 :D

READ MY WORK:

MY STORIES INDEX
pmohan89 thumbnail
Chapter 4
He is getting attractive towards her day by day and same with her.Who was coming to the Poolside?
Past is cute .Her Dream really took me till she said I am in my home.I was how can ASR say Yes to her like that?You got me there.

so here BM starts his calling.
Edited by pmohan89 - 9 years ago
AdventureAwaits thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 5
Ok the person who blackmailed Khushi is one HE. I thought it was Nani or Anjali. 

So Arnav knows who blacmailed Khushi and he organize trip to Sweden for her Buaji, Shashi and her. I love how he spoke with her in the plane. 

I am also glad to read how he take care of her.
He got angry when she said they are not weded couple in three weeks anyway. 

So the Blackmailer is interested in Arnav's property. The Blackmailer is planing something really bad with Arnav and Khushi I think.

Haha Dhruv is funny but why does Aman not like him. Is it because he is the Blackmailer, In love with Khushi or just because he is honest employee of ASR knowing that his boss want Khushi for himself???

So Sneha is Khushi's sister and Khushi joined AR five years ago for her treatment. Sneha celebrate her b-day next day and that's why Khushi needs one day free, but will she get it from ASR?

Oh she apologized to him like he already told she will and he allow her even to leave earlier next day so that she can celebrate her sisters b-day.

Great! Love you Arnav.โค๏ธ

READ MY WORK:

MY STORIES INDEX
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZANADI

CHAPTER 4

So Khushi was in love with her boss Arnav and on the wedding on which Anjali invited her she found out he was Anjali's brother.

The kiss was something i really wanted to happen in the real show on the Diwali celebration event.
Love it.

And Arnav is also falling for her.

Someone strart to blackmail Khushi to marry Arnav which started on the Diwali night, right?
For one moment i believe it's Anjali or Nani. We will see if i was right wenn i continue to read.

Ok, I hope i understood Part 4 good. 
Khushi asked him to marry her, she did or was she dreaming this all with the contract marriage and clause. P.S. You don't need to answer i think i will get answers in next chapters ;)

Still on my vacation. I will comment soon on chapter 5 :D

READ MY WORK:

MY STORIES INDEX

Zana , ๐Ÿค—

you look good so far so except there is no wedding where Anjali invited her...She invited her on Diwali...You are so cute

n that was her dream...this wedding is coming up in chapter 10 or 11 in real

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Chapter 4

He is getting attractive towards her day by day and same with her.Who was coming to the Poolside?
Past is cute .Her Dream really took me till she said I am in my home.I was how can ASR say Yes to her like that?You got me there.

so here BM starts his calling.

thnx Pmohan89๐Ÿ˜Š

in blue...Answe id in chapter 9...you know already...guess?

I got you with the dream...๐Ÿ˜†

thnx for reading old ones...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZANADI

CHAPTER 5

Ok the person who blackmailed Khushi is one HE. I thought it was Nani or Anjali. 

it is HE...it's Khurana , Arnav's uncle...basically but later it will be ..in chapter 8 and 9

So Arnav knows who blacmailed Khushi and he organize trip to Sweden for her Buaji, Shashi and her. I love how he spoke with her in the plane. 

Only Khushi is in Sweden...others have been moved to a safe place.

I am also glad to read how he take care of her.
He got angry when she said they are not weded couple in three weeks anyway. 

So the Blackmailer is interested in Arnav's property. The Blackmailer is planing something really bad with Arnav and Khushi I think.

Haha Dhruv is funny but why does Aman not like him. Is it because he is the Blackmailer, In love with Khushi or just because he is honest employee of ASR knowing that his boss want Khushi for himself???

Because Aman is a serious guy and Dhruv is funny, and flirty

So Sneha is Khushi's sister and Khushi joined AR five years ago for her treatment. Sneha celebrate her b-day next day and that's why Khushi needs one day free, but will she get it from ASR?

Oh she apologized to him like he already told she will and he allow her even to leave earlier next day so that she can celebrate her sisters b-day.

Great! Love you Arnav.โค๏ธ

READ MY WORK:

MY STORIES INDEX

So you liked this caring Arnav ...

thnx dear...

hope your vacations are going fine...update Heartless soon..I am anxiously waiting...plz
katj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So far read till chapter 3 .. Oooh going interestingly ..
Hope to finish other parts soon.
Thanks for PM