Users

Frequent Posters

Evilgenius_S.S™ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

exaclty - teaching the student not to do such things
so the Student is at fault

age - let's say teeanage/adult

NO-WAY! ok u say k teachers say NOT 2 do dis thing n in dis case da kid accepts dat and do it...so u say he;'s da 1 at fault-------well......i say k he isn;t!!!! m stil sticking 2 my point ....!ok tell me ...if a teacher himself,who teaches his children evrything wats right/wats nt.....@!!! if he hismelf make da students cheat...and dat 2 wen HE is da one who's providing dat cheating material.............den wt u think? da kid wd stndup n say//NO UR'E WRONG!!!  no he wont.-becuz it is kids mentality k he thinks k wateva his./her teacher says n do..ITS right!!! its 4 our betterment!!!!

how cn it b..k teacher mana krey kids ko....and wen he hismelf do such things whch r 4bidden 4 kids.den wat u think? DA STUDENT wudn;t follow him?

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Evilgenius_S.S™

Yea right! teachers make us learn evrything..wats right wts wrong!@! if u say dis k dey teach us nt 2 steal..n in ur situation...given.."kid steals...den.......?"-u askd dis..Ok.....see......Teacher also teaches us Honesty.........is da best policy--in ur case..wats HE doin???? he is being dishonest...insulting da very definition of a teacher!!! he is doing dishonesty ..not 2 himself...bt also his profession...and 2dat kid also...........!! i mentiones be4 k u ahvent provided us wid da age of da kid...so its pointless 2 blame...da kid!!

Kid wd do .wateva he has been taught by da teacher!! if da teacher himself is providing da ways 4 cheating den...dat kid in da future wd follow in his footsteps.......and at das end of da day..its TEACHER who's at fault.nt da kid!!! -coz teacher is wise enuff..........to undrstnd wat hes; doing....bt kid isn;t!

have no idea what u said😃

Originally posted by: Smarterdesikid

have no idea what u said😃

i said.....k teachers he wo loag htey hain jo hmko sikhatey hain k honesty is da best policy...aur ab is case mein jbke teacher khud aik kid ko cheating kra raha hai to ab wo na sirf apne ap se...blke apne profession aur kid se b dishonesty krraha  hai--he himself,is insulting his teachings!  phir kids usse kya sekhenge??? wohi na..jo wo teacheer khd krtey hain...kyonk kid isn;t wise enuff bt DAT TEACHER IS!

i hpe u gt my point mr.SMARTER!

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail

i said.....k teachers he wo loag htey hain jo hmko sikhatey hain k honesty is da best policy...aur ab is case mein jbke teacher khud aik kid ko cheating kra raha hai to ab wo na sirf apne ap se...blke apne profession aur kid se b dishonesty krraha  hai--he himself,is insulting his teachings!  phir kids usse kya sekhenge??? wohi na..jo wo teacheer khd krtey hain...kyonk kid isn;t wise enuff bt DAT TEACHER IS!

i hpe u gt my point mr.SMARTER!

i'm sorry but still don't - can u use like regular english - no "dat stff wuz..." but like "that stuff was..."

please

Hend thumbnail
I think the fault include all the parties, because the teacher is not supposed to be in such a situation, and it is its duty to be honest , curator in the performance of his work, and the student is also wrong in the taking of the answers, because the success with cheat is not success.
But the biggest fault is the teacher more then student , and he deserves to be expelled from his work
Yea right! teachers make us learn everything..whats right wats wrong!! if u say this that they teach us not to steal..and in your situation...given.."kid steals...then.......?"-u asked this..Ok.....see......Teacher also teaches us Honesty.........is the best policy--in your case..whats HE doing???? he is being dishonest...insulting the very definition of a teacher!!! he is doing dishonesty ..not 2 himself...but also his profession...and to that kid also...........!! i mentioned before that u haven't provided us with the age of the kid...so its pointless to blame...the kid!!

Kid would do .whatever he has been taught by the teacher!! if the teacher himself is providing the ways for cheating then...that kid in the future would follow in his footsteps.......and at the end of the day..its TEACHER who's at fault.not the kid!!! -becoz teacher is wise enough..........to understand what he's; doing....but kid isn't!!
=============
P.S: the other one too?
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail

Yea right! teachers make us learn everything..whats right wats wrong!! if u say this that they teach us not to steal..and in your situation...given.."kid steals...then.......?"-u asked this..Ok.....see......Teacher also teaches us Honesty.........is the best policy--in your case..whats HE doing???? he is being dishonest...insulting the very definition of a teacher!!! he is doing dishonesty ..not 2 himself...but also his profession...and to that kid also...........!! i mentioned before that u haven't provided us with the age of the kid...so its pointless to blame...the kid!!

Kid would do .whatever he has been taught by the teacher!! if the teacher himself is providing the ways for cheating then...that kid in the future would follow in his footsteps.......and at the end of the day..its TEACHER who's at fault.not the kid!!! -becoz teacher is wise enough..........to understand what he's; doing....but kid isn't!!
=============
P.S: the other one too?

😆 - noo - the other was the Hinglish [hindi+english} form of this right - so no

yea

but the teacher is teaching the kid not to be dihonst, or to steal...maybe the teacher is being dishonost, but the kid has also to understand not to steal - he should no the "nots' of life. The teacher may even be testing the kid - if he steals or not, both ways, it's the student's fault more

RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is what I have to say....

It is both of their faults,the teacher's...because she gave him the answers,and it teaching him wrong morals,when she SHOULD be teaching the kid not to do such things,instead she is encouriging the child to take answers,it is also the kid's fault for taking the answers,but my question is....Did the child ask for the answers or did the teacher offer them?? 😕
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
um - so far i am confused - whose supporting who??
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

um - so far i am confused - whose supporting who??

I think the teacher is worse,and more at fault.