Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollywood_queen thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

But it to is the Kid's fault [more than that of teachers] because he accepted the answers instead of simply refusing them

SDK- yeh tumhari koi real-life situation to nahin?πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

anyway- it is definitely the teacher at fault... the child, no matter how well brought-up, may accept the answers just due to the pressure they are under due to the workload and associated stress... if it was another child giving the child the answers, they would more equally be at fault... but as this is a teacher, some1 who the kid supposedly respects, the kid may feel that it is OK to accept the answers from the teacher

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’

NO WAY@ id nt agree 2 dis!!! its nt kids fault!lyk i said in my previous post k its Teachers....who teach us evrything..!! 'e'4 egg..& also 'e' 4 'evil'!!!! da kid wd mayb in sumwhat blind fashion...wd do as it is as his teacher wd say.

U didn;t mention k of wat age da kid is?? if he's in sum 2/3 junior class den..sorrry 2 say..ITS da teacehers fault..!!! da kid isn;t old enuff at dis age /classs  2knw atleast wats wrong nright 4 him!!!!!!!!!!!

bt if he;s sum where in class 9/10 den........i wd say..k atleast da teacher is sensible enuff  k he'd nt do it!!!! bt ye did he do it??? if dey rn;t honest enuff....den wat da kids den leearn frm dem?????

exactly - my point
what do teachers teach??
NOT TO STEAL!!!!

and wat is the kid doing??? Steling

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywood_queen

SDK- yeh tumhari koi real-life situation to nahin?πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

nah - u'll cath ME giving the TEACHER answersπŸ˜†

so u to support the student??okayπŸ˜›

nah - u'll cath ME giving the TEACHER answersπŸ˜†

so u to support the student??okayπŸ˜›

πŸ˜†... just a thought- if u give the answers to the teacher, who is wrong??... i think in this case neither will be wrong... i think u'll just be doing the teacher a kind favour πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

anyway back to your current case- i wouldnt say i support the student... but i definitely think the teacher is the 1 in the wrong πŸ˜›

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail

πŸ˜†... just a thought- if u give the answers to the teacher, who is wrong??... i think in this case neither will be wrong... i think u'll just be doing the teacher a kind favour πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

anyway back to your current case- i wouldnt say i support the student... but i definitely think the teacher is the 1 in the wrong πŸ˜›

oh okay - but u think the teacher is more wrong to give the student the asnwers than the student to take the answers in the first place...

Kids learn not to steal - what is the student doing - stealing [as said before]

RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's both their faults,but mostly the teacher,because the teacher is older and wiser and should be teaching the child,not to do bad things,instead of giving him the answers,but the kid is of course wrong for asking for them in the first place,but what i don't understand is why would the teacher just give these answers for no reason,maybe he threatened the teacher with something...hmm... πŸ˜†

oh okay - but u think the teacher is more wrong to give the student the asnwers than the student to take the answers in the first place...

Kids learn not to steal - what is the student doing - stealing [as said before]

but stealing is mainly considered to be taking something without the other person's knowledge/approval... so perhaps the kid considered this like more of a "gift" from the teacher πŸ˜‰... it would be different if the kid had threatened/blackmailed/forced the teacher... but here it is being offered to the kid on a plate... sounds like a gift to me πŸ˜†

btw- im not condoning this behaviour just trying to shed a different light on the story to make it more interesting πŸ˜‰

btw- how old is this kid?... this is very important to know to judge his sensibility and maturity

RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

but stealing is mainly considered to be taking something without the other person's knowledge/approval... so perhaps the kid considered this like more of a "gift" from the teacher πŸ˜‰... it would be different if the kid had threatened/blackmailed/forced the teacher... but here it is being offered to the kid on a plate... sounds like a gift to me πŸ˜†

btw- im not condoning this behaviour just trying to shed a different light on the story to make it more interestingπŸ˜‰

btw- how old is this kid?... this is very important to know to judge his sensibility and maturity

I think it's the teachers fault more,because she is older and wiser and she should be teaching the child,not to do such things,instead by giving the answers,she is encouriging the behavior.
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
exaclty - teaching the student not to do such things
so the Student is at fault

age - let's say teeanage/adult
Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ thumbnail

exactly - my point
what do teachers teach??
NOT TO STEAL!!!!

and wat is the kid doing??? Steling

Yea right! teachers make us learn evrything..wats right wts wrong!@! if u say dis k dey teach us nt 2 steal..n in ur situation...given.."kid steals...den.......?"-u askd dis..Ok.....see......Teacher also teaches us Honesty.........is da best policy--in ur case..wats HE doin???? he is being dishonest...insulting da very definition of a teacher!!! he is doing dishonesty ..not 2 himself...bt also his profession...and 2dat kid also...........!! i mentiones be4 k u ahvent provided us wid da age of da kid...so its pointless 2 blame...da kid!!

Kid wd do .wateva he has been taught by da teacher!! if da teacher himself is providing da ways 4 cheating den...dat kid in da future wd follow in his footsteps.......and at das end of da day..its TEACHER who's at fault.nt da kid!!! -coz teacher is wise enuff..........to undrstnd wat hes; doing....bt kid isn;t!