Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: gunurlove

<font color="#990066">yeah i love to read FF having different concept where characters are different from the the show's characters...πŸ˜ƒ</font>

actually i always imagined ..what if paro would have been an educated girl who is daughter of rudra's boss daughter...becoz i feel sick sometimes when they show paro can't read anything coz in these days every village girl completes ten th class atleast ...which indicates that they can read English easily..phir bhi tv shows always show that village girls mean uneducated πŸ˜•

<font color="#990033">btw whats your name and when will u update next part...</font>

<font color="#990033">my name is Rija😊</font>

hi Rija πŸ€—...my name is sona
and am gonna update next update after three four days...dont worry i will pm uπŸ€—
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Barbiedoll_sona

actually i always imagined ..what if paro would have been an educated girl who is daughter of rudra's boss daughter...becoz i feel sick sometimes when they show paro can't read anything coz in these days every village girl completes ten th class atleast ...which indicates that they can read English easily..phir bhi tv shows always show that village girls mean uneducated πŸ˜•

You are right...nowadays village girls also get an education till 10th atleast...but may be after Paro's parents death her mama mami could not afford to send her and nando jija to school...but still i consider Paro a very lucky girl...even after not getting any education she ends up to be a wife of Army officer...Major Rudra Pratab Ranawat...πŸ˜ƒ Edited by gunurlove - 9 years ago
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Barbiedoll_sona

hi Rija πŸ€—...my name is sona
and am gonna update next update after three four days...dont worry i will pm uπŸ€—

OK thanks😊
UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail
nice story...waiting for updates...
SONAM.M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You are right...nowadays village girls also get an education till 10th atleast...but may be after Paro's parents death her mama mami could not afford to send her and nando jija to school...but still i consider Paro a very lucky girl...even after not getting any education she ends up to be a wife of Army officer...Major Rudra Pratab Ranawat...πŸ˜ƒ

Paro is educated till class 5.  she told she couldn't study further because of some reason dont remember now...
But she can read and write in hindi

Originally posted by: lovelygal_sou

nice story...waiting for updates...

thanks... I will update soon the next part

Originally posted by: SONAM.M

Paro is educated till class 5. she told she couldn't study further because of some reason dont remember now...
But she can read and write in hindi

i guess ...they might show ..paro getting the lessons of English from major sahab..it will be interesting to see rudra being teacher of paro
vidia_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey That was good..i like this paro..bubbly and fun πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š.
waiting for the next part..!!

Originally posted by: vidia_

<font size="4">Hey That was good..i like this paro..bubbly and fun😊😊.</font>

<font size="4">waiting for the next part..!!</font>

hey that was a nice change to see paro as bubbly girl like khushi 😊