ParudFF~parvati a doctor ,daughter of VK singh(new part:page 5)

Posted: 2014-06-07T06:12:47Z
hello all ...this is my first ever attempt to writing ff based on any show...so please pardon my mistake if i would do that..lol

This is a lovestory of a rugged police officer rudra who falls for a girl who is actually totally different from him in nature...she is his boss's daughter who is a medical student and just completed her study from Mumbai medical college and doing internship in Jaipur's city hospital...she is the princess of her parents...now let me introduce the characters...
             Geetanjali:vk singh's wife ,parvati's mother
             vk singh: rudra's boss and parvati's dad
             danveer: rudra's uncle
              aman: rudra's best friend and parvati's cousin
              dhananjay: parvati's lil bro who is a school student
               deepika: rudra's cousin and parvati's classmate

sparking first interaction of future lovebirds:

parvati gets a phonecall of his dad , and his dad informs that he have been sending a man to pick up her on Jaipur airport...as parvati flew from Mumbai after completing her medical education...
        Airplane landed on Jaipur airport...and parvati also reached there along with her friends ...she is busy in chitchatting with her friends ...and here rudra is waiting for his boss's daughter to pick up and drop her at vk singh's home...rudra's mobile rang ...vk singh informs him that his daughter in blue jeans with white shirt...rudra sees that girl but she is busy with her friends hence he was unable to see her face ..."idiot girl" rudra muttered furiously as he was getting late for his duty...after few minutes he pressed the horns of car to disturb paro ...
              Paro is angry and she turns but rudra was in car ..he was wearing sunglasses ,black jacket...looking extremely hot..but he didn't see her as he loves to stay away from girls..."are you rude, upps sorry rudra"paro walks towards car asks him in teasing manner...he nods but that time also his face is straight and wasn't interested to see his boss's daughter...paro is furious ..thinking that why he is ignoring her..in college every boy wanted her company but she had never given a damn to anybody and here the rude guy even not ready to give a glance to paro..."hot hot hot..jaipur is kinda hot" paro says who is irritated with rudra's rude behaviour..."why you came Jaipur, you should have stayed in Mumbai then" rudra replies...paro drinks a whole water bottle to cool her temper...lol
           In between there car's wheels got punctured "ughh" they both yelled ...rudra was getting late for his duty hence he says to paro that she should go at home by auto rickshaw ..."what...i never traveled by any other vehicles except car and you are suggesting me to with auto rickshaw..are you mad"paro yells on him..still rudra is not in mood to look at her...but he says ..."if you haven't traveled with autorikhsaw till date, then enjoy it's ride now"   paro thinks that there is no point to argue with him hence she sits in autorikhsaw and reached at her home with her luggage...

I will continue this after getting your response guysEmbarrassed     Edited by Barbiedoll_sona - 2014-06-14T04:51:58Z
26 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-07T06:18:15Z
wow, nice start
do continue
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-07T06:42:03Z
Originally posted by sireesha76

wow, nice start
do continue
i continued further ..check it out Big smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-07T07:10:24Z
i liked it... it seems so interesting... continue soon...
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-07T07:23:32Z
Originally posted by Barbiedoll_sona

hello all ...this is my first ever attempt to writing ff based on any show...so please pardon my mistake if i would do that..lol

This is a lovestory of a rugged police officer rudra who falls for a girl who is actually totally different from him in nature...she is his boss's daughter who is a medical student and just completed her study from Mumbai medical college and doing internship in Jaipur's city hospital...she is the princess of her parents...now let me introduce the characters...
             Geetanjali:vk singh's wife ,parvati's mother
             vk singh: rudra's boss and parvati's dad
             danveer: rudra's uncle
              aman: rudra's best friend and parvati's cousin
              dhananjay: parvati's lil bro who is a school student
               deepika: rudra's cousin and parvati's classmate

sparking first interaction of future lovebirds:

parvati gets a phonecall of his dad , and his dad informs that he have been sending a man to pick up her on Jaipur airport...as parvati flew from Mumbai after completing her medical education...
        Airplane landed on Jaipur airport...and parvati also reached there along with her friends ...she is busy in chitchatting with her friends ...and here rudra is waiting for his boss's daughter to pick up and drop her at vk singh's home...rudra's mobile rang ...vk singh informs him that his daughter in blue jeans with white shirt...rudra sees that girl but she is busy with her friends hence he was unable to see her face ..."idiot girl" rudra muttered furiously as he was getting late for his duty...after few minutes he pressed the horns of car to disturb paro ...
              Paro is angry and she turns but rudra was in car ..he was wearing sunglasses ,black jacket...looking extremely hot..but he didn't see her as he loves to stay away from girls..."are you upps sorry rudra"paro walks towards car asks him in teasing manner...he nods but that time also his face is straight and was interested to see his boss's daughter...paro is furious ..thinking that why he is ignoring ..in college every boy wanted her company but she gave a damn to anybody and here the rude guy even not ready to a glance to paro..."hot hot hot..jaipur is kinda hot" paro says who is irritated with rudra's rude behaviour..."why you came came you should have stayed in Mumbai then" rudra replies...paro drinks a whole water bottle to cool her temper...lol
           In between there car's wheels get punctured "ughh" they both yelled ...rudra was getting late for his duty hence he says to paro that she should go at home by auto rickshaw ..."what...i never traveled by any other vehicles except car and you are suggesting me to with auto rickshaw..are you mad"paro yells on him..still rudra is not in mood to look at her...but he says ..."if you haven't traveled with autorikhsaw till then enjoy it's ride now"   paro thinks that there is no point to argue with him hence he sits in autorikhsaw and reached at her home with her luggage...

I will continue this after getting your response guysEmbarrassed     

nice start...

first i thought she will think he is the (new) driver whom her father sent to pick her up...it like the scene in the film judaai when Anil Kapoor comes to pick up Urmila from the airport
its interesting please continue

Edited by SONAM.M - 2014-06-07T07:21:41Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-07T08:49:24Z
Nice start... Waiting for the next update to see how Rudra would react when he actually sees Paro 
Great job 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-07T09:14:56Z
Originally posted by IAmMayFlower

Nice start... Waiting for the next update to see how Rudra would react when he actually sees Paro
Great job
hey thanks and i will continue the story further soon... Smile
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-07T09:17:17Z
@sonam thanks..and lol ...paro couldn't think rudra as a driver coz he is immensely a hot hero Wink
0 Likes this