Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Deepzz-

Ronaldo : welcome & thanks for joining us . 😊 Frankly I was surprised by his promo ..never expected him to be good. I was sorta under impression from the prev seasons, JDJ  brings in sports person who can just not dance just to eliminate them or something . 😕

I think him and salsa queen r a deadly combo and he is quite well known to aam junta ..so I too am hoping he will stay around a while 👍🏼

He is an Awesome Dancer. 😃
Expert in break Dance. He won boogie woogie in south when he was a Kid.

And in colors show "Ek khiladi Ek Hasina" he was the runner Up.

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Gatecrashing because my friends are here... i support because u support...chalega?
Koeli thumbnail
gate crashing...  i am not his fan but i like the way he dances and i am a fan of dancing... 😳
-Deepzz- thumbnail
sscomp32 : He did ? Boogie woogie  generally has tough dancers as competition. Do u have a clip of it some where ? how old was he then ? was it before his sportsman days ?
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Julu , Appy  : Yaay thanks for ur support mates 🤗  Though I like the Shampoo model ..i decided to support non-soap contestants this time  & cherry on top he can dance well for a change 😆
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Acha someone now tell me, some information about Sree, cricketer hai yeh janta hoon, aur kya?
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sscomp32

<font color="#0000FF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Add me.
I was one of the biggest fanbots when he played cricket. 😆

And i am really excited to see a cricketer who can really dance. </font>

hey.. u..?? u were there in ipl6 thread rt?? supporting csk? i remember chatting with u there...
and yes..finally a cricketer who can dance...
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leviathan

Acha someone now tell me, some information about Sree, cricketer hai yeh janta hoon, aur kya?

Cricket is his profession and he got infamous for certain reasons and he is unemployed now. bus itna hi hai uska intro 😆  And as we now found out dude can dance well 😆
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Leviathan

personal info di...? well he is a keralite. his main passion is cricket and dance.. his family consist of dad mom bro and 2 sis. one of his sis is an actress and his brothr in law is famous south indian singer madhu balakrishnan.. and he is recently got married..
.Prometheus. thumbnail
oh so usko dancing aata hai, he is not a total flop when it comes to dancing, all heavy footed and stuff