Frequent Posters

nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kudos to you Paro...Well done.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh that was a clean sweep, and in such a sweet voice too !!!

πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘    Kudos to Paro !!!
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup that is the only thing I loved abt yesterday episode ...
I was like go paro my girl go go...that's it ...
VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So true. Loved it. Very strong Paro... I will not take any more nonsense from you.
Paro's remarks on "ghar wale and bahaar wale", clearly put Laila as the outsider that she is.
Yes, Laila dear, stay outside. Don't even think of coming close to Rudra, now you have Paro to deal with.
-Pramila- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
really love paro πŸ‘ this is the beauty of paro.
        STRAIGHTFORWARDπŸ‘
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was about time that Paro Bai Sa had to give her a piece of mind.😊

I loved how Paro told her about her manipulation in the puppet show, told her to stay away from Major, told her that he needs his wife and family and let the family members take care of this thing.😊

Laila's biggest mistake was that she underestimated Paro but yesterday's talk should be an eye-opener for Laila and hopefully she doesn't mess with Paro anymore.😊

I also liked Paro Bai Sa's demeanor when talking to Laila. She was calm, cool and composed and she nailed it on that point.πŸ˜›

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara-KSG-malik

i agree with the part he needs to sort it out himself and needs time but i expected to b worried about him, the least but we can wait for such scenes in upcoming epi, right

She is worried about Rudra, she ran behind him to the jeep, but she wanted to give him space to sort out his thoughts and feelings, she said the same to Aman. At the end of the day it is he who has to confront his bitter past and overcome it to be truly happy in life, Paro will be at his side, we will see more of it as the show progresses. Love is not always about smothering your partner with concern, giving space is equally important.

Paro handled Laila maturely and firmly.