Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: angelarabia

Rudra needs time on his own. He needs to figure it out himself. Mala is there and not going anywhere. Paro can't cuddle him and pretend that the woman is not there! He needs to come to terms with what HE wants to do with HIS mother! The reality is she is back and even paro run after rudra and stoped him from crying himself to death it won't change his mother wants to be in his life now.

Bang on reply angel :)
I just love the level of maturity Paro had today <3
angelarabia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara-KSG-malik

i agree with the part he needs to sort it out himself and needs time but i expected to b worried about him, the least but we can wait for such scenes in upcoming epi, right

Of course she is worried about him. Come on, it's paro she is always worried about him 😆 but I absolutely loved today she didn't give him the safe comfort of her listening to him. See it got him to come back to mala and tell her himself of what he wants to say. You encourage the ones you love. And paro did just that. She told him to ask all the questions he had all these years. And besides if paro didn't stay back who would have told Laila off! 😉 she would have dragged mala to the house!Edited by angelarabia - 9 years ago
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree , I just loved Paro today, she indeed has  grown strong, 
She handled Laila in the right way and with maturity
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved paro today.kya dialogue maara. It was as if she had slapped laila.😆
go paro!
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree, I loved how she handled her. I was like 'wow paro, mazza aagya, tune toh kamaal hi krdi' ðŸ˜†
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Paro did a Superb job...was waiting to see this Paro since ages
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanzBarbie

Go Paro go , show the hoe who's the boss of the house :D

LOL, I did too. 😆
Ramv31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree with the part he needs to sort it out himself and needs time but i expected to b worried about him, the least but we can wait for such scenes in upcoming epi, right 

Of course she is worried about rudra..she has always been worried, even when he was just sweating yesterday..

She handled him so well..made sure he knew that running away was not the solution, and after taking care of Mala and Laila she did run back home to see him and when bapusa said take care of rudra..she did run back to bsd where he was yelling at Mala..

Today she did what was expected of her..she grew up, became matured and handled everyone so well..and in a calmer and composed way..
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She rocked that scene!!! Paro, I'm proud of you my dear..
sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Manal is that u???
That scene was splendid.Like Rudra would say,"Bachi ab badi ho gai ha."😆