The perfect rape case to foist on

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Rasika almost succeeded in foisting a false molestation case.

Next she should take the help of a big political party. And then go to court and cry intimidation by the powerful shiv.

And by this even god cant save shiv.

Rasika's calling the media is a masterstroke. The idea seems to be that of narendra's.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Rasika almost succeeded in foisting a false molestation case.

Next she should take the help of a big political party. And then go to court and cry intimidation by the powerful shiv.

And by this even god cant save shiv.

Rasika's calling the media is a masterstroke. The idea seems to be that of narendra's.

It would be interesting if Rasika politicises this issue.

Wonder why her ex-boss came to visit after not being in contact with her in a while.
Does he intend to use this issue?
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its looking really hard time for SRS to proove his innocence...becoz rashika bring a really powerful accusation again him...this track is looking interesting...tough time for Ansh...
yes it would be more perfect if any political interference would be shown  within it...😊

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes, it is really going to be very tough for Shiv to prove he is not guilty.

Why a political party will want to go against a collector.. Unless any local corporator has any old issue to settle with him, it looks difficult. But it will make an interesting track if it is shown that way.

As for Rasika, I think she is a familiar face in high profile circle of Udaipur. She might have been part of such cases or scandals earlier as well.. All kinds of people are part of governance. So when her name once again started creating news, her old boss remembered her and contacted her.. May be just to check if he can get some benefits from this case. Still it is not clear what his profession is.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
there must be proof which v did not notice till now and if there is  really no proof then anandi will proove shiv innocence anandi can manipulate rasika so that rasika say all truth in front of anandi and then anandi record all truth in mobile and then deliver in court 
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rasika's track lacked development...they should have started the track slowly and then surprise the viewers with Rasika's negativity...from the very start they showed the hwole picture ðŸ¥±
BV might have good tracks but they seriously lack the sense of direction and ways to surprise the viewers...everything is open book from very start...asfor shiv's case i have a feeling that everything will be wrapped by anandi as usual...she will find out the truth when whole police, doctors and poor narendra will fail...i think shiv should use his smartness...there is an article where narendra will be saved by shiv...then shiv should hide the fact that narendra is alive and has told him the truth...the should secretly record narendra's statement and present it to court...rasika who might think there is no way to prove shiv's innocence will be badly trapped 
btw i wonder in real life if a officer like shiv gets trapped in such cases exactly what can he do to get out of it and even create hell for person like rasika...i mean rasika said shivis powerful and he can get out of it but can anyone explain how?
Edited by libsrocks - 9 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Rasika's track lacked development...they should have started the track slowly and then surprise the viewers with Rasika's negativity...from the very start they showed the hwole picture ðŸ¥±

BV might have good tracks but they seriously lack the sense of direction and ways to surprise the viewers...everything is open book from very start...asfor shiv's case i have a feeling that everything will be wrapped by anandi as usual...she will find out the truth when whole police, doctors and poor narendra will fail...i think shiv should use his smartness...there is an article where narendra will be saved by shiv...then shiv should the fact that narendra is alive and has old him the truth...the should secretly record narendra's statement and present it to court...rasika who might think there is no way to prove shiv's innocence will be badly trapped 
btw i wonder in real life if a officer like shiv gets trapped in such cases exactly what can he do to get out of it and even create hell for person like rasika...i mean rasika said shivis powerful and he can get out of it but can anyone explain how?

In real life, it is difficult if not impossible. Only his near relatives can take revenge if they want to. Police cant arrest entire families.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

there must be proof which v did not notice till now and if there is  really no proof then anandi will proove shiv innocence anandi can manipulate rasika so that rasika say all truth in front of anandi and then anandi record all truth in mobile and then deliver in court 

i'm not sure but can memdical test shed little light on truth?...if doctor can examine marks on rasika's body they might be able to identify who made those marks...marks made by shiv will definitely be different from rasika because rasika has long nails unlike shiv...it might be easy to tell that whether those marks were made by a man or woman
i wonder if there are CCTV cameras in collector's office?
Rasika's past records compared to Shiv's past records...it might not look but there are people who always know about hidden affairs also...so there might be someone who knows about Rasika and Brij or whatever his name is
But it's still going to be hard because none of these are solid proof to shiv's innocence
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
exactly there is no evidence that its Rasika who try to be close with Shiv...

Unless there is CCTV in Shiv's office ...but doesn't seem so...

Unless until Rasika herself blabber...

But it seems her husband will give his statement or his friend will showed up.

But even then Rasika can deny this charges...this entire case either very weak or very confusing
leavesandwaves thumbnail
What about lie detector test or narco?

If rasika refuses, shiv can take it.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago