Ye Hai Mohabbatein 5th June 2014 Written Update

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 5th June 2014 Written Update

The episode begins when Raman was explaining the Inspector how the car looked like and color and who do you think was driving? The Iyers and Mr Bhalla & Toshi ji are in Amma's room and they gather up and nurse comes in saying you all cannot surround the patient or the patient will feel suffociation. The nurse says one person can stay in the room, so Bala tells Ishu to stay with Amma. Ishita and Toshi ji stay back and Toshi ji starts yelling at Amma saying aare oye Madrasan, if you don't talk back how will we fight and Ishits continues to cry again. Toshi ji tells Amma to wake up; look I'm going to make my daughter-in-law make chicken in your house and all. Still Amma is quiet and the nurse tells Toshi ji to talk low. Toshi ji continues to talk low to Amma, Ishita sees Amma's fingers move slowly and Amma was moving her eye balls inside her eye lid. Amma opens her eyes and Ishita tells the Nurse to get the doctor please. The doctor comes in and Raman as well. The doctor says maybe Amma wants to say something to you all, he removes the breathing mask and Amma tries to say "Romi" and Ishita says Romi and Amma nods her head yes. Then Amma goes back being unconcious. Toshi ji wonders off thinking why did Amma say Romi's name? Toshi ji leaves the room and goes out to call Romi but he doesn't pick up.

Raman asks the doctor why is Amma taking my brother's name? The doctor says maybe its something related to him. Ishita says Amma has Romi's laptop. The doctor ask is she high BP patient, can you bring her old records? Ishita says yes, and asks Raman to stay with Amma.

Ruhi and Shravan pray for Amma's recovery. They cry and yell at each other. Ruhi says we will make a get well soon card for Amma. Ishita comes home and looks for Amma's medical records. Ishita sees Romi in a white car standing and talking on the phone. Ishita thinks why did Amma took Romi's name? Ishita runs downstairs to meet Romi. Ishita looks at him in anger and asks from where are you coming? Romi says its my friend's car. Ishita asks where were you? Romi says I with friends. Ishita says you asked me to choose between you and Bala earlier and I chose you, but Bala knows the difference between right and wrong. But you don't, why did you do this?

Romi gets worried and says I was with my friends. Ishita says why did your friend not take the car back yet? why did you take the car from him to do Amma's accident? Ishita says she is in operation theatre, how can you do this? Ishita says what are you saying? Simmi comes. She says I want to know with whom you were? She leaves as she gets Appa's call. Simmi takes Romi inside.

Simmi brings Romi at home and asks him to run away from home, go far till everything gets solved. Simmi says Amma took your name, I know you did not do anything. Simmi says if Raman finds you, he will send you to jail. Go to your friend Bunty's farmhouse, and don't take Raman's calls. I promise I won't let anything happen to you Romi.

Raman asks everyone to go home. Bala says Raman you go. Raman says no, Ishita and I will manage. Everyone leaves. Appa comes to know that he has to deposit money now. Appa gives mediclaim card. The front desk says its is expired, you didn't renew it. Raman comes there and sees Appa worried about money and the bill. Raman says Appa, I will clear this bill. Appa says no to Raman. Raman says don't make me stranger, I'am your son too. Appa cries and hugs him. Raman smiles.

Ishita comes to the hospital and gives the doctor Amma's BP files. Ishita says to herself; Amma I will get the real culprit whoever is behind your accident. I will get you justice.

Precap:
Raman says my brother can't do this. Romi is not a criminal. Ishita says Amma was bringing this laptop to show me, and Amma met with an accident. Raman asks what proof do you have.

-Prii

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnvdbhavani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much for wu!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
uff hope romi's evil plans come out soon n i think raman n ishita talk abt their childhood tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š
hmm good going on...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thank you for the written update..
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thnks for wu..
Romi daar gya but simi apne hi brother ko spoil kar rahi ha...
Wel hope we ill get cute ishra sence tomorw
Thnks 4 wu
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for this lovely update
poornimar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update. Its really good to be on track even if I miss the serial occasionally.
poornimar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You give a clear update. Thanks once again
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the great update..
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...love tat scene where ishita shouts at rommie