Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Ek baat toh batao

Acc to Haya this nikah should be invalid na because she thinks Rahat planned the Halala

Planned Halala is not allowed

Why could she simply not say Qubool Nahi hai

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Even I want RaHa that too khush but just seeing that creeps face yesterday

Why do I get the feeling when Haya will not give into him readily he will force her

Haya will come to know the truth about Faiz's lies about Rahat and will want to clear everything with Rahat but then Faiz will R*** her and Rahat will come to know what Faiz did to her

Faiz out of the pic but then Haya not wanting to be with Rahat because she is not pure for him and will be carrying that Faiz ka baccha So again we will have to wait till the child is born to see RaHa nikah then Happy RaHa

It's the same old CR*P..🤢
Dexterity thumbnail
May be Haya is still in the impression that she does not have voice 😳
😆
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
faiz and haya have an amazing and sizzling chemistery ...they are totallly like sahil ...so i want faiz to turn good from a villain... ...i want faiz to turn into a good human being by falling in true love with haya ...i know he want to take reveng efrom rahat but still he should be in his limits and givs haya space and should realise in the end that his brother had sacrifised his love still he has done wrong to him and try to make rahat and haya together but then haya will not go back to rahat as she had also fallen in love with faiz ...😳
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: aggarwalrachna

faiz and haya have an amazing and sizzling chemistery ...they are totallly like sahil ...so i want faiz to turn good from a villain... ...i want faiz to turn into a good human being by falling in true love with haya ...i know he want to take reveng efrom rahat but still he should be in his limits and givs haya space and should realise in the end that his brother had sacrifised his love still he has done wrong to him and try to make rahat and haya together but then haya will not go back to rahat as she had also fallen in love with faiz ...😳

😲
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Ek baat toh batao

Acc to Haya this nikah should be invalid na because she thinks Rahat planned the Halala

Planned Halala is not allowed

Why could she simply not say Qubool Nahi hai

Every Nikkah is valid in the land of qubool hai😆
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
aggarwalrachna thumbnail

why are you shocked guys ...if they are making faya an official couple then it will be very interesting ,if the story takes a u turn  by faiz trying to redeem ...,start caring for haya and then trying to unite rahat and haya ,but then in the same path haya had also fallen in love with faiz ...and then she remarry faiz ...

as once faiz has said that sirf haya hi mujhe sudhar sakti hai 

he has also said ...

jab koi ek cheez do logon ko chaahiye hoti hai to kisi ek ka dil to tooot ta hi hai ...agar tum apna dil...dil tootne se bachaana chahti ho to tumhe mujhe race mein harana hoga ...and then they both run ...haya collapse with faiz and then runs by moving back and smilling  and  she wins and faiz has realised that he has fallen in love with haya  thats why he give chance to haya to win ..😳  

one more scene of them ...that is their first fight of keechad 😆,first faiz splashes keechad on haya from his bike but then his bike also flopes and he gets hurt and then haya scolds him ...he thinks that she is trying to fooling him by her actions and all...😆...from there ,there hate love story started .

and the most important scene is when at first time faiz comes to rahat house ...,and sees haya they fight for rahat ...they both pulled rahat on their own sides but end up coming closed together by saying teri to aisi ki taisi 😆

(pls..read all these black bold sentences and then maybe you get to know idea about future storyline of raya or faya )

so now you tell me guys ...,if you have ever scene any this type of funny scene btw raha .

faya always remind me of asya ...even ther dance on dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se was so hot ,amazing ,what a chemistery ,full of passion ...just wow ...⭐️😳

Edited by aggarwalrachna - 9 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh it's Rahat only for Haya...

Remember the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai instrumental dance?

Hayyyeee 
Dexterity thumbnail
Yeah!!
Kucch kucch hota hai ...

❤️