RagNa FF : Arranged Love Update on Page 26. 3 Feb 2017

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys.. Tis is me Deepika... Ok.. Dnt throw chappals at me.. I promise to update my other two FF'S Together Forever and Another Cinderella Story but I just came up with a new idea with the given track going on.. 
HERE GOES THE PROLOGUE..

Dear Diary,
                   Today is my 9th birtday and I got what I wanted from my Mom and Dad. I've always wanted to know their eternal love story. Well, I say it as eternal since they both understand and compliment each other very well. My mom and dad gave me a true story which I read and fell in love with.. I would love to share it with you since Aman is so mean and Riya is just 5 years old.. I know you out of all would listen to me patiently unlike Amar who snaps at the given chance even though he loves me to the core.. Oh.. Mom is calling me... Well.. Looks like I will have to tell you the story sometime later.. Until now, its Bye-Bye to you..
                                                                                - Love Aashna..

How is it ?? Nice.. Not nice.. Khataara πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..

Go on.. Hit LIKE and comment... And do tell me if u want PMs... πŸ˜³

Tis is just a prologue.. The main story is yet to come... πŸ˜‰
Edited by AngelicTomboy - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anybody wanting PM, do LIKE here.. So tht I dnt miss you out.. πŸ˜³Edited by veeranu - 9 years ago
Chillysweet34 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice story plz continue soon & plz send me pm 😊
Mihika thumbnail
jhakkaas prologue πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ mujhe pm zaroor karna nahi ki toh leeches ayenge tumse milne🀣

Originally posted by: Mihika

jhakkaas prologue πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ mujhe pm zaroor karna nahi ki toh leeches ayenge tumse milne🀣

Eee... Hav the leeches to urself.. They love u very much πŸ˜›
Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

Eee... Hav the leeches to urself.. They love u very much πŸ˜›

pm bhej dena nahi pakka mere leeches tumse milne ayenge..🀣
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow nice story... plz send pm to me
leelu0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely prologue deeps, awaiting the update,
PART 1-
           It was a bright sunny day in Mumbai and people were going about doing their jobs.. A girl was walking up and down the steps laughing to the fullest and talking over the phone. A woman called out,"Kalpi... Kalpi beta.. Aa jaao yahaan." Kalpi said,"Haan Mom. Aa rahi hoon." She went up the stairs to her house. Her mother Kamla was waiting for her at the breakfast table. The breakfast was being laid on the table. Kalpi asked,"Kya hua, Mom ?" Kamla replied,"Kalpi. Tumhaari college ki time ho rahi hai.. Jaana nahi hai kya ?" Kalpi said,"Maaf karo Mom. Vo mei Sonali aur Rushika se baat kar rahi thi." Kamla said,"Theek hai.. Ab baith jaao." Kalpi sat down and started eating her breakfast. She asked,"Mom.. Dad kab aa rahe hai ?" Kamla said,"Tumhaare dad next week aayenge aur tumhaara Bhai bhi unke saath aayega." Kalpi exclaimed,"Oh Wow... Tht's great Mom. Dad aur Bhai dono aa rahe hai." Kamla smiled at her daughter's happines." Suddenly they heard a shreiky voice,"Kalpi !!!" Kamla jerked from her seat while Kalpi said,"Sona aur Rushi." Two girls came inside. One girl had a bag at her back and the other girl had chocolate in her hand.
             Kalpi asked,"Sona.. Subah subah chocolate..." Sona said,"Kya karun ? Mujhe chocolates bohot pasand hai." Kalpi glared lovingly at her and turned towards the other girl,"Wht about you, Rushi ?" Rushika replied,"No.. Am not eating chocolates. Mujhe cheerleading team keliye try karna hai." Kalpi smiled at her. Sona asked,"Tho chale college ?" Kalpi went towards her mother and hugged her. Kamla hugged her daughter back lovingly and said,"Bye Kalpi. Take care. Dnt get into trouble." She kissed Kalpi on the cheek. Kalpi did the same and bid BYE to her mother and went with her friends. They reached college in Sona's car with Kalpi driving it.. They reached college and Kalpi parked the car and went to the food court with her friends.. There they saw a couple engaged in getting cozy with each other. Kalpi smiled at them and turned to her friends. Sona asked,"Kya hua ? Mann me ladoo phoot raha hai kya ?" Kalpi tunred towards her and said,"Chi chi... Nahi.. Bilkul nahi."  
              Rushi said,"Come on Kalpi.. Uss couple ko dekhke tumhaari mann me ladoo tho zaroor phoota hoga." Kalpi said,"Acha theek hai.. Mujhe ye coziness achi dikhi.. But pyaar ??" Sona said,"Kalpi.. Pyaar hota hai.. Pyaar sabko hota hai.." Kalpi asked,"Pyaar kaise hoga ?" Sona said,"Jab tumhe kisi ladke ko dekhke tumhe ek liking hota hai, usko bolte hai LIKE. Uss ladke ke saath dheere dheere time spend karna acha lagta hai.. Tab tumhe pyaar ho gaya. Tumhe uske saath rehna hii bohot acha lagta hai." Kalpi smiled and thought about it.. Rushi said,"Kalpi.. Best idea.. Tum koi ladke ke saath time spend karo. Matlab, anyone who catches your eye."Kalpi thought over it with her dark brownish grey eyes furrying,"Sach me ?" Sona and Rushi nodded. Kalpi said,"Theek hai.. But u guys will have to help me..Ok ?? Sona and Rushi said together,"Ofcourse.. We will help you Kalpi.."

END OF PART 1... SORRY.. I KNOW ITS BORING BUT TRUST ME... IT WILL GET BETTER AS IT GOES... DO HIT LIKE AND DO GIVE COMMENTS...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
interesting start...please do PM me whenever you update...continue soon..πŸ‘πŸΌ