Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Absolutely amazing so khushi is really going to stand up on her words nnow arnav really need to do serious thinking...may be its time ressurect lost feelings and a new arnav is needed who need to think about himself n life related to him before its too late...loved the update thanks ..
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful...this chapter was an answer to all the questions i had...

u must be feeling sad that u had to write it for us to understand, but if u look it from my POV, its us who fail to understand it sometimes...so u shudnt doubt ur capabilities as a writer...

also for ur noter beneath chapter 38, i feel, the reader always perceive the update as per her strength of understanding...also we are biased with our emotions...some updates get us angry while others leave us happy n eager for the next...i feel its the writers achievement that she / he can get us to feel so much with just a few words...so never think that its ur failure if we are angry with a character...

after reading chapter 38th i felt this was khushi strength talking, which so many of us lack...and therefore its difficult to perceive it beforehand...

and chapter 39th : it was just brilliant...her u show us that khushi is a fighter and by no means a doormat...so despite staying in the palace, she is gonna fight for her love... and not giveup thinking of her ego...thats good...i really love this khushi more now...

as for Arnav, i can see what he is thinking... since now lexie isnt there, there is no direct threat of him leaving... but since khushi is denying him the physical rights of the husband...will he go back to his old ways of taking other women to bed... his statement shows his mix response while he doesnt want to ruin her life...it can be either way...where in he wants her to start hating him, and stay away from him, so he might do things to start that hatred from her side...or he might actually try to love her so that she gets the happiness that she deserves... but somehow i feels its gonna be the former from him now...

anyways, whatever u write...i am happy reading it, unless arnav starts sleeping around to make khushi hate him...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
and finally arnav acknowledged khushi's strength of character n her fighter spirit
9351594004 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part so arnav wins now what he is getting taste of his own medicine keep it up dear update soon
shah.1234 thumbnail
yeast arnav won a very good update yet complicated
hope atnav will not let khushi go
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as expected.. Arnav wins.. hope he wins Khushi too soon..
NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Arnav won the election but not happy. He is right, Khushi is rear fighter and warrior princes.
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

beautiful...this chapter was an answer to all the questions i had...

u must be feeling sad that u had to write it for us to understand, but if u look it from my POV, its us who fail to understand it sometimes...so u shudnt doubt ur capabilities as a writer...

also for ur noter beneath chapter 38, i feel, the reader always perceive the update as per her strength of understanding...also we are biased with our emotions...some updates get us angry while others leave us happy n eager for the next...i feel its the writers achievement that she / he can get us to feel so much with just a few words...so never think that its ur failure if we are angry with a character...

after reading chapter 38th i felt this was khushi strength talking, which so many of us lack...and therefore its difficult to perceive it beforehand...

and chapter 39th : it was just brilliant...her u show us that khushi is a fighter and by no means a doormat...so despite staying in the palace, she is gonna fight for her love... and not giveup thinking of her ego...thats good...i really love this khushi more now...

as for Arnav, i can see what he is thinking... since now lexie isnt there, there is no direct threat of him leaving... but since khushi is denying him the physical rights of the husband...will he go back to his old ways of taking other women to bed... his statement shows his mix response while he doesnt want to ruin her life...it can be either way...where in he wants her to start hating him, and stay away from him, so he might do things to start that hatred from her side...or he might actually try to love her so that she gets the happiness that she deserves... but somehow i feels its gonna be the former from him now...

anyways, whatever u write...i am happy reading it, unless arnav starts sleeping around to make khushi hate him...

I  think he will slowly start healing and accept his feelings towards Khushi.   Khushi has confessed her feelings to him and made it clear  that she is not going anywhere and will fight for her love till the end.  This Arnav is very compassionate,  caring, and responsible. He will never do any thing that would hurt Khushi or  that shows  disrespect  for Khushi's love.
Edited by vks11 - 9 years ago
sman thumbnail
Am spellbound. Love the way Kushi conducted herself. Way to go Kushi
Feel sad for Arnav..he has lots of baggage
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Hope you are feeling better. I loved  reading Arnav's POV. He will start missing Khushi  terribly now as she is staying away from him.
I am really scared  that it may  take Shyam trying  to harm Khushi  for Arnav to realize his Saans Rukh Jayeeegi moment...

Waiting  eagerly for the I love you Dammit!... moment but I know that will take a while . 

It is worth the wait as Arnav has to  completely let go of his past,and surrender himself body, soul, and mind to Khushi.  

I am ready to wait with Khushi because  like Kushi says Intezaar...

Edited by vks11 - 9 years ago