Ye Hai Mohabbatein 4th June 2014 Written Update

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 4th June 2014 Written Update

The episode begins when Amma rushes to Raman's house and asks for Romi? But Simmi tells Amma he is not home and she leaves from there and tries to go to Ishita's clinic. Simmi seen Amma with Romi's laptop so she gets shocked and calls Romi telling him everything about Amma and Romi was driving a white car with his friends.

Amma walks on the road asking for rickshaw but no one stops. It was very dark out at night. Amma called Ishita about 11 times and still no reply, till then Amma calls aagin and Sarika picks up Ishita's phone and asks what happened? Sarika tells Amma Ishita is in a surgery. Amma tells Sarika tell Ishita to stay there I will be reaching her clinic soon. Sarika says ok. Amma is still running and looking for a rickshaw and from the front a white car comes and hits her and he drives off. Some people who were walking on the road stopped and went near Amma. Amma lost alot of blood. Raman passes by and comes to know the old woman was hit and is injured very badly; she was hit by white car. Some people who gathered around Amma asked whose laptop is this. Raman sees it and says its my brother's laptop.

Raman is shocked to see Amma lying on the ground. Raman rushes to Amma and asks them to call an ambulance. Raman says open eyes Amma, bring water. Ishita comes in her cabin and sees Amma's many missed calls. Sarika comes in and says Amma had called and said its a emergency and she is coming here. Ishita says I will call her. Raman takes Amma to the hospital. Ishita tries calling again and gets worried. Raman takes the phone from Amma's hand and sees its Ishita's. Raman picks up Ishita's call.

Raman cries and says Amma will be fine, don't worry, Amma had gotten into a accident, I'm taking her to city hospital, you come there with everyone. Ishita cries and says I'm coming. Raman asks the doctor to save Amma at any cost, as she is like his mother. Ishita comes looking and asks Raman where is Amma. She sees Amma's blood on Raman's shirt and cries. She asks where is Amma, tell me and in what state? Raman says she is serious, nothing will happen to her. Ishita sees Amma through the glass and is shocked. Ishita breaks downs badly.

Appa and Mihika arrives at the hospital. Appa asks Raman how did this happen? Where is she? Raman says Amma is in operation theatre, she got into a bad accident, she got hit on head and her operation is going on, she is serious now. Appa asks what did doctor say, will she get fine? Appa starts crying. Raman says this is a good hospital, doctors are trying their beat and she will be fine.

The doctor comes outside of the OR and says the operation is complete, and says lets see how Mrs Iyer responds. Ishita says I'm a doctor, tell me her exact position? Doctor tells her that Mrs Iyer has got blood clot in her brain because of some shock, its good for her if she gets some consciousnes. Raman asks when will Amma come in senses? The doctor says we have to see in 24 hours, or else she can go in coma. Vandu cries. Ishita hugs her. Raman gets the items that were with Amma. Raman gives it to Ishita. Raman goes to do all the paper work. Ishita says what was Romi's laptop doing with Amma?

Ishita says why does Amma have Romi's laptop? And Ishita opens the laptop but she sees police walking to her and she closes. Ishita tells Vandita to call Raman to come here as police has come. Raman says to the police officier I have brought Amma here. The inspector says we want to meet the patient. Raman takes him in the ICU. They take Amma's pictures. Mrs. and Mr. Bhalla come and asks how is Amma? Raman tells the inspector that the culprit should be caught at any cost or else he will go to commissioner.

Precap:

Ishita sees Simmi and Romi coming home in white car. Ishita confronts Romi for doing Amma's accident.

-Prii

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update. This is going to get very nasty! 
13MEGHA05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot dear for the wu..
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thansk for the WU. It looked like deliberate accident not just an accident. May be Romi didn't get time to retrive his Laptop before people gather. He is the no. 1 criminal and needs to be caught and punished. I wish even Mrs. Balla realises his henious act and dismiss him instead of blaming Ishita & her family claiming they implant Romi
taahir004 thumbnail
Thanks for awesome update
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS updates cant catch the show ysterday
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜Š
Zoya2 thumbnail