Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: armaity

Beautiful post.Love the way you've described everything.Sneha Kapoor was indeed a brilliant actress.I fell for Sharon and then for Swaron only coz of her.She's the reason I started liking Swayam.I loved the way she portrayed Sharon.I never hated Sharon...not even once and it was all coz of Sneha.The ideal characters n stuff like that has never impressed me.I loved Sharon coz she was relatable and that was all thnx to Sneha.

She is a spontaneous actor.She's not someone for whom role has to be changed to make it easy for the actor to accomplish but someone with whom different facets of a character even the complex ones can be experimented.You name it and this girlcan accomplish it.She is indeed a versatile actress.
She always said acting was her passion and it showed.She was the finest actor of d3 yet every day she worked hard to make herself a better actor.Her competition was not with anyone else but with self and that is what I luv the most about her.She's a brilliant dancer too.She can change her expressions in a second.On television,I've always felt that very few people can actually act and I'm proud to say Sneha Kapoor is one of those.Luv her n miss her a lot.

Exactly...she played the character so beautifully that people fought for her even if she was mean we loved her...Sharon was mature and complex and impulsive...n she potrayed every facade beautifully...i remember after Shivam's party when sharon was feeling guilty and was crying...I was so moved with Sneha's acting!It really hit me hard...Sneha was Brilliance!!!
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm post 👏. I vist ths forum nly to see Sneha n Tanha post ❤️.Love SK 😳 ❤️
Moumita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!! Its always amazing to read & discuss about SK...She is just so Perfect...She made me fall in love with Sharon & Swaron...no one else could have done this...Had it not been SK playing Sharon since the initial days, I would have never watched D3 in my life...No one can replace her as Sharon...She still has that impact on my heart...Just Love every thing about her..be it the Diva Attitide of Sharon or the Simplicity & Humble nature Of SK...Her Smile lightens up my world...Her dance makes me crazy...her style..her walk...her black shining eyes...Love every bit of her...Want her back onscreen desperately...!!
Moumita25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Exactly...she played the character so beautifully that people fought for her even if she was mean we loved her...Sharon was mature and complex and impulsive...n she potrayed every facade beautifully...i remember after Shivam's party when sharon was feeling guilty and was crying...I was so moved with Sneha's acting!It really hit me hard...Sneha was Brilliance!!!

Moumita25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Wow...I know its incomplete without her pics but i dont know how to add pics thats y

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bLEu98-

The world knows she was not comfortable in her character but still she established Sharon so wonderfully on screen it never seemed an issue during her eighteen months tenture!Sneha Kapoor was THE SOUL of Sharon for me...Her big eyes spoke volumes. . .Her walk,her attitude,her blush,her helpness everything was just so PERFECT!!!!

<font color="#0066ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I wholeheartedly agree with you here.</font>
<font color="#0066ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">She was not comfortable, something she herself admitted, yet she portrayed Sharon with such finesse. This makes me admire her. I have distanced myself from both TanHa- Shantanu and Sneha for whatever reasons, but there is no denying that the two of them came together to create magic. Perhaps that's why letting go is so painful.😭</font>
<font color="#0066ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">For me those big eyes are very much a part of Sharon. Sharon is not an open book. If you really want to know her, you gotta look in her eyes and you could see her confusion, her conflict. Sneha ruined it for me and a lot of others. The way she played Sharon, Sneha and Sharon became one. There is NO dissociating the two. The old SwaRon scenes seem like a treasure trove now.</font>
<font color="#0066ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Damn, they were so good!</font>

Sharon is Not an open book...Only Swayam can read her...Sneha could make you feel all the inner feelings of Sharon with her eyes...Sneha's eyes were a mirror of Sharon's feelings...I miss the depth of Sharon!!!!I miss it:(
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumita25

<font color="#9900ff">Wow!! Its always amazing to read & discuss about SK...She is just so Perfect...She made me fall in love with Sharon & Swaron...no one else could have done this...Had it not been SK playing Sharon since the initial days, I would have never watched D3 in my life...No one can replace her as Sharon...She still has that impact on my heart...Just Love every thing about her..be it the Diva Attitide of Sharon or the Simplicity & Humble nature Of SK...Her Smile lightens up my world...Her dance makes me crazy...her style..her walk...her black shining eyes...Love every bit of her...Want her back onscreen desperately...!!</font>

Me too..I started watching D3 obly coz f Sneha...coz she was the only one who could act as everyone else was raw...she attracted me towards herself to watch the show...later on I feel for Shantanu n then I started loving SwaRon to bits...TanHa<3
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm not going to comment anything because really, like I always say, no words can truly describe the perfection known as SNEHA KAPOOR...

but i just want to say one thing... i love coming onto topics like this and reading everyone's beautiful comments about Sneha. It just makes me realise that our Tanha isn't ever really gone... they still exist in each and every one of us...

Yes I miss Tanha and Sneha like hell!!! But this right here, these comments, you people, this is proof that no matter what happens, Tanha will always live on
Edited by sweetbutbroken - 9 years ago
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kunta_tanha

haan woh tyo chocolate hai tere liye .. Mere liye kitkat   😆 but yes u can't get enough of them ..., try Kare bhi Nahi hoga ... Tanha effect hai ... 😉

ofcourse

i love tanha
sneha slightly more but i love tanha
Kunta_tanha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_an

ofcourse

i love tanha
sneha slightly more but i love tanha

😲 u love sneha more than Tanha , ??? But yes we love sneha n we love Tanha ❤️