Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kunta_tanha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Hey there love 🤗... what's ur name ?😳</font>[/DIV]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">The thing about Sneha is ... ke usko kuch bolna bhi nahin parhta ... All she had to do was give that ONE LOOK. I have never seen anyone say so much without saying anything at all ... with just her EYES !!</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Sneha mein jo baat thi ... woh kisi aur mein kahan !</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">And hey Kittu mere bachaaa !!🤗</font>
[/QUOTE] Rafi 🤗 love u too ... Agree her eyes ... Make me still crazy ... She never need any word just her eyes speak volume. Sneha ka eyes n ur post make me swaron fan ... Proud to be their fan ... I have no regrets to love them because I love perfection ...
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
indeed Sneha is an versatile actress who has portrayed Sharon perfectly.. i was am and will always proud to be in her fan list... whenever she is onscreen she rules the screen..  
Kunta_tanha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

indeed Sneha is an versatile actress who has portrayed Sharon perfectly.. i was am and will always proud to be in her fan list... whenever she is onscreen she rules the screen..

agree with ur each n every words 😃
Kunta_tanha thumbnail
Congrats chitra 🤗 Tera post TSF page par ... Really Rafi like ur post ... So happy for u n happy.
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sneha Kapoor, the name itself seems to be perfect. 
I have always adored her as a mature person that she was.
She had that uniqueness while acting. She handled the character very maturely. She made me love the character, she portrayed it so beautifully. Flawlessly.

That power, stance, Diva is a perfectionist. I must say.  There's an entire list I can start up with. And it's probably too long :P

She is talented and deserves all success.
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Blind.Dance-

Dude I am not a SwaRon fan for sure. But I love Sharon.

Like actually I hate Sharon. It's obvious being a KriYaansh Fan I hate Sharon. Like , Kriya aur uski fights and all you know ofcourse I don't like Sharon . I love calling her a Bitch. What a perfect Bitch she was. Full of attitude, style , smirk, flipping hairs , rolling eyes , blowing her nails ... damn she is a perfect bitch. And honestly I miss that bitch. I miss that Sharon.

I miss Sharon THE RAIPRAKASH.

I loved her essence. I love the vibes I get when I see her, let it be of irritation. Whenever I see her raising and eyebrow and glaring the only thing I used to say is "aagayi yaar firse ab kuch karegi ".

Sneha, Is the best actor of D3 then, now and will be forever. Right from the start she was brilliant. I miss her and you know what I miss the most? He voice.

Sharon ki nahi Sneha ki voice. That voice itself has that "IT " thingie in it . And few days back I saw her some video where her students were performing for Women's day I guess so.The when she spoke at last I was like.

DAMN THIS VOICE. I MISSED IT SO MUCH.

And more than anything I miss this " Miss Kripa " from her .

Words !
Same here :p
I used to hate sharon like hell in 2011 but it was SK who made that character so impactful :)
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant Post @TM
I have to say a lot..So i am reserving here for short time..
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Yes she RULES the screen n how...that u cant get your eyes off her!!!
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kunta_tanha

Congrats chitra 🤗 Tera post TSF page par ... Really Rafi like ur post ... So happy for u n happy.

Trust me kittu...i m so vei happy to see my post there :):)
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shenz-

Sneha Kapoor, the name itself seems to be perfect.

I have always adored her as a mature person that she was.
She had that uniqueness while acting. She handled the character very maturely. She made me love the character, she portrayed it so beautifully. Flawlessly.

That power, stance, Diva is a perfectionist. I must say. There's an entire list I can start up with. And it's probably too long :P

She is talented and deserves all success.

Tru...She was Unique...She lived her character in every form...She was FLAWLESS in real meaning of the term:)