-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i made a post on Aliya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

my sis is like very very close to me she never hide things for me she share small small thing with me suddenly she told me that she have bf and all-she send her pic and she said alot alot things to me me like was to cry how its possible cause i know my sis she is not like bf and all she is not like this contiune,,,,,,

Oh.so you felt like cheated. She must have felt shy to tell you after all you are her sis.
vivkriti thumbnail

actually they all r doing prank on me me starting giving lecture to my sis this love and all r fake dont wake this way u will not get anything and all me keep saying they is calm down this just a prank i was like wht the hell i swear till now my head is paining o god

Oh god. They played prank on you. Your sis is similar to my sis she also always plays prank on me.
vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeerLuvZoya

i made a post on AliyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On that bitch heer
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Oh.so you felt like cheated. She must have felt shy to tell you after all you are her sis.

my sis used to laugh on small small thing but 2day she was soo serious while saying all this 
vivkriti thumbnail
We should give credit to uncle n bitch as because of them our Cc is going fast πŸ˜‰
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Oh god. They played prank on you. Your sis is similar to my sis she also always plays prank on me.

still now me asking this is a  prank naaa they r laughing on me πŸ˜†i said my sis now i will keep eye on u 
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

We should give credit to uncle n bitch as because of them our Cc is going fast πŸ˜‰

yaπŸ˜†
vivkriti thumbnail

still now me asking this is a prank naaa they r laughing on meπŸ˜†i said my sis now i will keep eye on u

Such a possessive sis yaar my sis also checks my cell sometimes she does not know I am on IF so she gets suspicious.
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Such a possessive sis yaar my sis also checks my cell sometimes she does not know I am on IF so she gets suspicious.

sisters relation is like this πŸ˜Š