Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverSparkle- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

That picture! - Heartrending!

This was exceptionally beautiful! 

You never fail to amaze me with tear-jerking, stirring narratives.

The knocking of the door, dinning table ethics, strumming of the guitar and; their prominent silence.          

I was pleasantly surprised, an uncle and his niece, and their parallel dimensions.

Liked the anything and everything's possible aunt too.

"Zoya was the one whose behaviour with Haya was almost normal. If she didn't hear sounds, no problem. Zoya would make strange faces and make her smile. If toys that made sounds didn't catch her attention, she got her toys that emitted colourful lights. Zoya Asad Khan had solution for every problem."

"Her Mami made her smile a lot, but there were times when her Mami's actions confused her and she got an expression on her face that was identical to her Mamu, if he was watching her Mami's antics."

A liberated soul to enhance the magnificence of the silence and its inhabitants lives.   😃

Edited by p_s05 - 9 years ago
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I always loved ur works... U jst make the heart full of warm feelings...d emotions only known to heart cannot b xpressd in words
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This is one of the most beautiful thing i have read in a long time.. and i can't thank you enough for it.. you are an amazing writer.
mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is a beautiful os in so many ways...conversing love through silence and signs...
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so attached to that Asad. That I see this Asad as that.

By THAT I mean...Emma wala. Eh Zoya. Well all Asad is Zoya's! Your latest Asad!

In Heartbeat Warfare...he's a but different. Yet the same. But there's a difference. Hmm.

Zoya is not from any. She's brand new here. Your brand new.

Thank you for this.

I knew there was a Haya story coming from you. But I was expecting a love one. With Rahat.

I'm happily surprised.

But that doesn't mean you're off the hook. I shall wait for it. And when it does come...I shall be there commenting!
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res 🤗

Mamu's are the best!!!

I never expected this, it was a complete surprise and yet not. This OS. Haya is just another woman in his life, just a little girl as of now. But yeah, this man is one who would love them all for exactly who they are. With all his fierceness and caring.

Khan villa and their family is my favorite part of QH. No doubt, Haya fits in seamlessly. She would be doted upon and yet be encouraged to be independent. Haya is a perfect blend in, the one who grows into the family with her silent fortitude and mamu's indulgence.

Beautifully written Noe. Loved the relations that have persisted, strengthened and blossomed in this story. The little girl who has a mamu who converses with her in their own cocooned silences. The mami who compensates with her frazzled actions, a mom, who is learning with her to understand how it all works, and a nani who brings it all together. She is blessed in so many ways. Lovely OS indeed. 🤗

Edited by notagain - 9 years ago
khadupam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow it's lovely ❤️
How u write such a touching story
It's out of the words
It's just fantastic amazing wonderful lovely n cute too
It's just fabulous
I loved it
Wht a cute story
Snow_kf thumbnail