Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ameeraalikhan

Za productions

Gurmeet Choudhary's role in his debut Bollywood film #Khamoshiyan will be similar to Aftab Shivdasani's role in #Kasoor ... We will keep updating you about it connecting with all people concern.

I think I've seen dat movie but don remember any scene now😲😕
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No I have not see ymrv 

Ameera. thumbnail
Kasoor movie plot

The plot is a copy of the 1985 Hollywood thriller Jagged Edge & The Kannada film Antima Ghatta] (1987) starring Shankar Nag, Urvashi and Tara. The film starts with the murder of Priti, wife of Shekhar (Aftab Shivdasani), a well-known journalist. Inspector Lokhande (Ashutosh Rana) investigates the case and accuses Shekhar of the murder, saying he has enough evidences to arrest him. Upon getting bail from the court, Shekhar's lawyer tells him that he will not be able to fight his case because he is a corporate lawyer. He asks him to contact Simran Bhargav (Lisa Ray), who is a criminal lawyer to fight his case.

Shekhar goes to Simran's house to convince her to take his case. Simran tells Shekhar that she'll defend him only if she is convinced that he is innocent. Simran is battling inner demons over a case in which she got a man convicted for crime he had not committed. Her guilt increases when she learns that the innocent guy had committed suicide in custody.

While representing Shekhar, whom she considers innocent, Simran falls in love with him - a part of Shekhar's plan to win her trust. They end up in bed and Shekhar enjoys Simran in bed. After the court declares Shekhar innocent, Simran spends the night at his house having sex with him again. The next morning, while opening his closet, she finds a typewriter hidden between sheets.

The significance of this typewriter is that there have been typed 'crank' letters sent to her office, leaving little clues that point the finger to the swimming coach (Vishwajeet Pradhan), who had an affair with Shekhar's wife. The typed letters all have a flyaway 't' on them.

Simran then comes to know that Shekhar is the real murderer. She leaves for the police station to give the typewriter she has found. Shekhar realizes this and is on the prowl to claim his next victim. At the end, Simran kills Shekhar in self-defense

Angel_Luv thumbnail

No I have not see ymrv 

owh koi baat nahi
i thot agar tumne dekhi ho tho tumse usske baarien mein puchh loongi
Angel_Luv thumbnail

Kasoor movie plot

The plot is a copy of the 1985 Hollywood thriller Jagged Edge & The Kannada film Antima Ghatta] (1987) starring Shankar Nag, Urvashi and Tara. The film starts with the murder of Priti, wife of Shekhar (Aftab Shivdasani), a well-known journalist. Inspector Lokhande (Ashutosh Rana) investigates the case and accuses Shekhar of the murder, saying he has enough evidences to arrest him. Upon getting bail from the court, Shekhar's lawyer tells him that he will not be able to fight his case because he is a corporate lawyer. He asks him to contact Simran Bhargav (Lisa Ray), who is a criminal lawyer to fight his case.

Shekhar goes to Simran's house to convince her to take his case. Simran tells Shekhar that she'll defend him only if she is convinced that he is innocent. Simran is battling inner demons over a case in which she got a man convicted for crime he had not committed. Her guilt increases when she learns that the innocent guy had committed suicide in custody.

While representing Shekhar, whom she considers innocent, Simran falls in love with him - a part of Shekhar's plan to win her trust. They end up in bed and Shekhar enjoys Simran in bed. After the court declares Shekhar innocent, Simran spends the night at his house having sex with him again. The next morning, while opening his closet, she finds a typewriter hidden between sheets.

The significance of this typewriter is that there have been typed 'crank' letters sent to her office, leaving little clues that point the finger to the swimming coach (Vishwajeet Pradhan), who had an affair with Shekhar's wife. The typed letters all have a flyaway 't' on them.

Simran then comes to know that Shekhar is the real murderer. She leaves for the police station to give the typewriter she has found. Shekhar realizes this and is on the prowl to claim his next victim. At the end, Simran kills Shekhar in self-defense

thnx Amee dear for sharing d plot ;waiting to see GC in dis role
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Luv

thank God u liked it Pal dear🤗

but u keep ready d write ups on Gurmeet for next thread😉

of course I liked it Poonam...

yep, me would really love to contribute in the thread... ab apne ghar ko sajane mein help karna hi hai na...😊
Ameera. thumbnail
I just pray & hope that khamoshiya does well
& guru acting get appreciated be it a positive or negative role
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Za productions

Gurmeet Choudhary's role in his debut Bollywood film #Khamoshiyan will be similar to Aftab Shivdasani's role in #Kasoor ... We will keep updating you about it connecting with all people concern.

the movie was really interesting but if Gurmeet has taken up the project, I am sure this movie would be ten fold better than Kasoor. I just hope the script and direction are good because along with acting, its direction and scripts that makes a film worth watch. Otherwise it becomes very difficult to make a mark, especially for a debutant... But I trust Gurmeet's decision and me just waiting anxiously for this movie...
Angel_Luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyasi

of course I liked it Poonam...

yep, me would really love to contribute in the thread... ab apne ghar ko sajane mein help karna hi hai na...😊

ahha dats like my sis🤗
n without ur support I stand no wer
i really need every GCian's support
Angel_Luv thumbnail

I just pray & hope that khamoshiya does well

& guru acting get appreciated be it a positive or negative role

Amee I'm 200% sure GC will Rock d role