Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Just came across this article now. This means Sulakshana never got married?
val0822 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well without disclosing my age but I do remember her as a actress. She was very good actress but wanted to sing all her songs herself which did not fetch her many project at that time - it was a time when no producer could take panga with Lataji and Ashaji and these sisters were really ruhtless, if some one took used anither singer then they will not sing any song for them, atleast it was a very popular belief for Lataji not that much for Ashaji.

Anyway, Sulakhsana just disappeared one day with no news. I assumed she married and left the acting/singing.
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sad story, but she was lucky to have someone who helped her.
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
trivia
khayyam saab gave her 2 songs in films 'khaandan' and 'sandhya'
gopalbhai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she has recently acted in a Movie "Kuch Kehna Hai" released this year.
jhsurti thumbnail
Sulakshanaji never married. She was too much in love with Sanjeev. When she came to Sanjeev's hometown to perform in a show(I am talking of the times when she was an established singer/actress), she said she had a special place in her heart for this place - she was indirectly acknowledging her love for Sanjiv - and it brought tears to her eyes and I could feel that in her voice. She nearly broke down. I was a witness to this event. And how she rendered that Filmfare award song of hers - Tu hi saagar hai tu hi kinara, dhundhta hai to kis ka sahara...

Anu4u thumbnail
Oh so sad.......but thank god everything ends well..
remo_ny thumbnail
yaa this jatin lalit thing strick me too, why they didn't help her and siblings reffered are them only i think.
manjujain thumbnail

salil bhai aajkal aisa hee hai insan apno ke liye kuch nahin karata... bhool jate hain ki agar unko unke badon ka saath na hota to kahan hote aaj...  kai baar insan sochne lagata hai shayd usni apni sab khushiyan kurban karke bahut badi galati ki... par I am firm believer of koi dekhe na dekhe ishwar to dekhta hai & ek darwaja band hota hai to 4 aur khulte hain... Adesh ji 👏

Originally posted by: *salil*

I know it is not appropriate to make comments without knowing the family situation but still I was wondering how her brothers Jatin and Lalit did not offer her to stay with them and her sister has to come forward. They (JL) are more successful than Adesh. Jalit was talking about selling his flat to keep Sharib in Bombay but he has no place for his own kin?

Edited by manjujain - 16 years ago