TS : Love is in the Air [Sandhir] Part2 updated

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
No intention to write this as I am in no mood but wanted to read something on the upcoming scenes so thought of writing something myself. I will just request the awesome writers out there to write something on this as mine is one disaster😆
Anyway here it goes:

Scene starts after Randhir ties Sanyukta in the library and asks her to tell him the reason then only he will free her.
Sameer enters the library and asks Randhir where Sanyu is [Randhir's back was facing Sameer as in the precap]. Randhir says he may see towards the girls hostel.
Sameer leaves from there.

Randhir [Smirks] : See your chowmu is being so impatient to see you come on Sanyu speak up what were your intentions and then you will be free to see your would be Husband. I am sure even you are being impatient and smiles sarcastically.
Sanyu : [Hell angry] Shut up Randhir !! It was just a mistake I didn't do anything deliberately please leave me and let me go 
Randhir : And why do you think I will do that and starts laughing

Sanyukta realises he won't leave her neither she can speak up the truth atleast not now when the exam is in few hours, he will definitely mess up his exam if he come to know. But what if he is serious and don't leave he during exams also she thinks and a lone tear escapes her eyes.

Randhir as soon as he notices the tears he felt someone stabbing him in his heart but then he remembers the time when she made a fool out of him by her fake tears.

Randhir : Don't mess with me Farzi. Stop this crocodile tears of yours do you get that or else I will go and speak up everything to Sameer that we were here in the library whole night *alone* and winks at her
Sanyu : Looks away in anger but suddenly realises something and looked at herself 
Randhir has freed her she was confused and looked towards Randhir but he just looked at her once for a second and walked away from the library.

Randhir didn't know what got into him why he felt sad seeing her angry and disturbed so he opened the ropes letting her to go and meet that Sameer. And then when she looked up at him with questionable eyes whose answer he too didn't have, he simply walked away.

Sanyu met Sameer and somehow managed to convince him that he was with her teachers and was studying whole night because of the preponed exam.

Exams also got over. But Randhir was pissed offf. He was so much angry that he woulf break anyones and everyone's head who will come in front of him today. Well reason of his angry mode was the scene in front of him during exams. His mind again drifted to the thoughts of few moments ago.
Firstly Sanyukta comes late and bumps into that Parth and that Parth helds her by her waist 😡😡 they have an eyelock for hardly  seconds [well it wasn't even an eyelock] but for Randhir it was like they were looking in each other's eyes for years when Parth left Sanyu and took his seat. Sanyu came and sat on the seat beside Randhir. But what made him more angry was Sanyu was least bothered about her exams and more interested on Parth. SHe constantly kept on blabberring about why Parth is behaving so weirdly? Is he okay? His preparations were fine or not?

On the other hand Parth too was very angry and frustrated the reason same as Randhir's but he was frustrated as to why Sanyu is trying to come close to him? And how can she stoop so low to think something about him. He always made it clear to her that he loves Arpitaa only and no one else then why is she doing all these. Bumping into him before exams. Taking extra care. 

Both Parth and Randhir were deeply engrossed on their thoughts and without noticing each other they bumped into each other.

Parth : Sorry!! Didn't noticed
Randhir : Don't be !! If you have to feel sorry feel for your girlfreind oopsss Ex girl freind ARPITA 
Parth [Angrily] : Excuse Me
Randhir : What if I don't
Parth turns and faces randhir and so does randhir
Parth : What are you trying to say about Arpita
Randhir : Why are you shocked and why the hell are you concerned about Arpita now? You got everything you needed from her right then why this Sadhu baba dhong [i.e.,act] now 
Parth : Will you come to the point. By this time his anger was in peak and he couldn't take Randhir's blabberring about his and Arpita's relation.
Randhir : Why are you angry? Sach sunne ki himmat nahi ?? Isn't it true that you romanced with Arpita for her money and now you are doing the same with Sanyukta
Before Randhir had actually completed the sentence Parth's anger reached another level and he just caught hold of Randhir's collar and kept on hitting him.
It wasn't that Randhir couldn't have hit him but he didn't and even he doesn't know what's the reason [even I don't know 😆] 
Seeing the chaos passerby stood their and it's when Sanyu also heard the shoutings and all and along with Kaustu came to see what's going on. As she reached near she saw Randhir's forehead bleeding and Parth coming with a stick towards him to hit him and then Sanyu just rushed towards them and stood in front of Randhir holding him near her.

Sanyu : Parth what's wrong with you Y the hell are you hitting him ? stop it?? Can't you see his condition
By this time Parth understood what a blunder he did and he didn't answered and walked away.
Sanyu looking towards Randhir : You need treatment come with me 
Randhir : Just stay away Agarwal . . I dont' need anyone Leave me alone. I can take care
Sanyu : You need me Randhir. And I will be in your side that's it
Randhir's eyes softened and he tried to ask he in a stiff and anger tone but the words escaped he mouth as barely a whisper which was audible to him and Sanyu only. He asked " KAb Tak dogi mera Sath ?? "
Sanyukta stood there lost in her thoughts the question whose answer even she didn't know. First she wanted to blast him for asking some illogical thing but then nothing came out of her mouth she could hardly speak up and then she thought about what he asked and what was the meaning of the question actually. She didn't know whether she is right thinking about the question so deeply or it was just a question by Randhir without having any depth. But her thoughts were susshhed as she saw Randhir walking away from her and he held his hand.
Randhir turned back

Both have an eyelock and it was very intense and a long one when Sanyukta spoke up

Sanyu : Come with me and I don't want a word from you 
Randhir : As if I care what you want
Sanyu : Okay don't come and you will never get to know what were my intentions to lock you in the library
Randhir : U sure if I come you will tell me
Sanyu : Smiles and nods and helds his hands and make their way towards the medical room

In the medical room 
She bandages Randhir's cut while looking into each other's eyes rather they were lost into each other's eyes. Suddenly Parth comes in

Parth : How are you feeling

Both Sandhir comes out of their world while Randhir masks with his angry look and answers 

Randhir : Not happy to see me fine [sarcastically]
Parth : See Randhir it was just that I can't take any questions on my love and about my love so I just lost my temper but even you shouldn't have raised questions on that. I know you hate me but
Randhir cutting in between : No mood for your lectures M fine ..Thankyou.. Bye.. See you never 
PArth : hmmm Still get well soon then looking at Sanyukta but remember one thing my love for Arpita is real and no one I mean no one can take her place ever nor I will tolerate any nonsense about her again

This time Sanyukta speaks up

Sanyu : Parth I know you love Arpita very much and Randhir was wrong questioning your love while Randhir glares at her angrily she just shifts her gaze to Parth and was going to speak up when Parth continued
PArth : Oh yeah Sanyu !! Randhir is wrong that is y you are here medicating him

Randhir had lost it now but he kept his calm 

Sanyu confused : PArth he was hurt how can I just leave him then, You hurt him very badly
PArth: And since when did you start caring for him. Even when he is right you find him wrong but today when genuinely he is wrong you are here with him.

Sanyukta is totally confused to speak anythin and parth continues

PArth : Y don't you just say you are happy that he spoke against my Arpita afterall you must be jealous of her.
Sanyukta : [Yells] What Nonsense Parth y will be jealous of someone I don't even know? What did she did to me 
PArth : Just shut up Sanyu I never imagined you to stoop so low. I thought you as a freind and supported you but no you too are a cheap girl you just took advantage of me
Sanyu was unable to get a single word what Parth was speaking and Randhir stood their thinking what was the matter 
Randhir : Will you both shut up my head is hurting. And Parth what are you talking about 

Parth handed the letter to Sanyu and said see what's this ? I found it from the book you gave me 
Sanyu was shocked to the core reading the letter and Randhir snatched it from her and read it and smiled.

Sanyu started explaining to Parth that it wasn't her but Parth was putting blames on her when Randhir couldn't take more. Only he had the right to make her cry and insult her he thought.

Randhir : Are you nuts Parth ? She is with you 12hours and then Y will she give you a letter if she has to express her feeling and a letter that tooo printed without her name. Don't you even have a brain of pea size. 
Sanyu : I never gave the book to you firstly. Y will I home deliver a book to you when the college and library is so near to where you stay. And I can simply call you na

But Parth just left from there he needed some time to register what just happened .

Randhir : OMG so he is your bestie Farzii. He doesn't even know you much to understand what you can do and what you can't
Sanyu : hmmm but I am amazed how my bestie didn't know me much but my so-called enemy knows me so well. I assume you notice me way too much MCP [with a shy yet naughty smile]
Randhir : In your dreams Farzii it's just that you should know your enemies better then yourself to know how much they can stoop as I know you can cheat from me to beat me in exams.
Sanyu shooked her head murmurring Unbelievable😡

Randhir : Waise Farzi .. [he was going to say something when Sanyu's phone which Randhir is using recieves a voice message] he listens it and it's from his Dad which says "Call me when you are free have an urgent work'

Sanyu was tensed even if the exam is over she can't see Randhir being sad and broken she can't tolerate it. .  Never !!

Randhir on the other hand immediately called his dad 

Randhir : Hi Dad !!

Suddenly all colour from Randhir's face vanished away. He was numb and Sanyukta sensed that he got to know everything unvoluntarily her hand enterwined with his and Randhir just looked at her face, tears brimming on his eyes.

Phewww Part is over !! Will continue if you all like!! 

Index 
Part I ---- Abover
Part II---- Page 3
Edited by Guguminti - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awesome-blossom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hope this happens in the show

loved it 😳 ❤️

beautifully written 👏

do continue 👍🏼
Edited by Awesome-blossom - 9 years ago
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
please continue soon dear...It was so lovely ...
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much dearies will continue soon ❤️
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow amazing first part
Do continue
Please PM me when you have update, would love to read further on, thanks
crazy_sweeto thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very well written. Update second part ASAP please.
Love
Aparna
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is fantastic...plz update the next part
ChasingLiberty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Definitely continue!! 
amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Pls continue dear... It is too good also pls pm me... 
jhumki1977 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz continue...loved this part