Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

IPK, the brush colors my life with shades

6th june 2011, was the day since when my life has been changed. 

My inner rambling stumbled to a halt when I tried to find the reason. It's because on that day Arnav and Khushi entered to my life officially. Can't believe myself for loving a TV soap in that extent! 

Iss pagalpanko mein kya naam doon? 

Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon is not just a TV show but my oxygen to breath, nourishment for my soul; a deluge of feelings that wreak havoc in my heart.

IPK taught me the meaning of love. 

It taught me how love can reduce a person to anything. 

IPK is a brush that colors my life with shades. 

No Romeo and Juliet, no Laila-Majnu, no Heer-Ranjha, no epic love story touched my soul so deeply how Arnav and Khushi's love story did.. My life is just preoccupied with the thought of Arnav and Khushi only.

Arnav, a young devastatingly sexy tycoon, who is a turbulent ocean of conflicting emotions; who is complex, sometimes bipolar a very astute businessman, who doesn't believe in love or marriage. But he eventually became lovelorn for a small town simple, zany girl, who is extremely beautiful from inside and out. 

Though Arnav loved to remain in the facade of a shrewd man, but his love for his family sure proved he was a much better human being that he let on in the world. Later his myriad love for Khushi proved that there is no other man in this word who can love a girl with so much enormity.

On the other hand Khushi is a girl with very strong ethics and values, who also loves her family immensely; who is childish but very mature when needed. She fell in love with Arnav who is just opposite to her character. 

I can say if he was like fire, she was like water falling in pearlescent drops from heaven, to cool his sou. He clamed to hate her but despite that he never could get her out of his thought, always tried to be around her. He was a heartless beast but always was her savior. And finally they both broke through all the walls, hurdles, and tumult and drew to each other like a moth to flame. She was like a force of the nature who jolted him awake. 

All this pink is beautiful...he is fire which makes her ashes to reborn just for him but he burned too during this process and his rebirth was what makes you melt...

And finally the love of this star crossed lovers got it's name.

My heart felt gratitude to Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani who made Arnav and Khushi so real, lovable and enthralling. Their magical chemistry captivates me so much that I can't love any other couple besides them. 

Since the day Barun landed in my TV screen from a helicopter, he had become my ASR. Since the day sanaya Irani entered the screen riding a scooty she had become my Khushi. And still they are ruling my heart as a magnificent couple called Arshi.

When Arshi comes to my TV or computer screen an involuntary smile suffuses my face, a frisson of excitement runs through my spine

The air simmers with sensuality and desire with their presence. 

My heart pounds erratically when Arnav looks at Khushi lovingly or even with rage.

My heart does somersault when he walks towards her prowlingly, causing her to take steps back involuntarily. 

A million butterflies flutter their wings inside my stomach, when ASR speaks in insanely attractive timbre of his voice. 

My heart spasm with pain when Arnav and Khushi cry in grief.

My mind stirs with enormous feelings when I hear the romantic or the melancholic note of rabba vey. 

Arnav and Khushi's love story is sheer magic what ignites my body, cools my soul.

Arnav and Khushi's love is the greatest love story what I will cherish for my whole life. So IPK's anniversary is not just a day of celebration, I celebrate and cherish everyday for coming across to a magnificent love story called iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.

My warm thanks to Gul khan to conceive and vision Arnav and Khushi and cast Barun and Sanaya in the roles. I know if Sarun were not Arshi, I wouldn't love IPK that much.

My thanks to the whole ensemble cast and the whole crew who worked behind the camera to make such wonderful show what is so far the best show of this universe.

I always mutter a supplication under my breadth just to see Barun and Sanaya again as Arnav and khushi in season-2 of IPK.

some gifs credit goes to tumblr

soha πŸ‘β€οΈ

Beautiful written, 

I enjoyed reading this..all the pink is my voice too...

comments are in between..

Hope study is calming down a bit ...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

I came out of my cave!!!

You guys did an amazing job!!!
Ipkknd is a show that is one if a kind and will always be in my heart forever
Seriously I have no idea what I did with my life before this show

Hey look who I just found...am I dreaming???

How are u Anita...long time seeing you...hope enjoying free time 

glad to had time to cherish this moment...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
My  Post on the celebration Thread...Sharing here...😊

Love Of  A "Thorn"

By ArshiHamesha

A rose fell in the arms of a thorn full of animosity

He plucked her petals with the force of hostility

She faced the wrecking nature of his shattering

With smile Here and there against his  asperity

She challenged to enter where no one could  dare

The Heart  of his  fluttered with her feathery touch of care

She  Smiled at the  palpitated veins of  venomous  savage

That altered the course of pulsation in the beast of  a scare

Thorns of his venomous hate made her bleed to her heart

Still couldn't remove her from the kinship of  his drought

Hate denied love several times from the ruthless  pact

Still Love found the way seeping into the shoving hate

He smiled ,cried, allied  by making her part of his skin

She was the bride of  same  beast and a prince of   akin

Winning both she persecuted all the thorns of  his kin

Making him, kissed silky Rose by showering petals of tin

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon!!!

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohara

IPK, the brush colors my life with shades

6th june 2011, was the day since when my life has been changed. 

My inner rambling stumbled to a halt when I tried to find the reason. It's because on that day Arnav and Khushi entered to my life officially. Can't believe myself for loving a TV soap in that extent! 

Iss pagalpanko mein kya naam doon? 

Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon is not just a TV show but my oxygen to breath, nourishment for my soul; a deluge of feelings that wreak havoc in my heart.

IPK taught me the meaning of love. 

It taught me how love can reduce a person to anything. 

IPK is a brush that colors my life with shades. 

No Romeo and Juliet, no Laila-Majnu, no Heer-Ranjha, no epic love story touched my soul so deeply how Arnav and Khushi's love story did.. My life is just preoccupied with the thought of Arnav and Khushi only.

Arnav, a young devastatingly sexy tycoon, who is a turbulent ocean of conflicting emotions; who is complex, sometimes bipolar a very astute businessman, who doesn't believe in love or marriage. But he eventually became lovelorn for a small town simple, zany girl, who is extremely beautiful from inside and out. 

Though Arnav loved to remain in the facade of a shrewd man, but his love for his family sure proved he was a much better human being that he let on in the world. Later his myriad love for Khushi proved that there is no other man in this word who can love a girl with so much enormity.

On the other hand Khushi is a girl with very strong ethics and values, who also loves her family immensely; who is childish but very mature when needed. She fell in love with Arnav who is just opposite to her character. 

I can say if he was like fire, she was like water falling in pearlescent drops from heaven, to cool his sou. He clamed to hate her but despite that he never could get her out of his thought, always tried to be around her. He was a heartless beast but always was her savior. And finally they both broke through all the walls, hurdles, and tumult and drew to each other like a moth to flame. She was like a force of the nature who jolted him awake. 

And finally the love of this star crossed lovers got it's name.

My heart felt gratitude to Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani who made Arnav and Khushi so real, lovable and enthralling. Their magical chemistry captivates me so much that I can't love any other couple besides them. 

Since the day Barun landed in my TV screen from a helicopter, he had become my ASR. Since the day sanaya Irani entered the screen riding a scooty she had become my Khushi. And still they are ruling my heart as a magnificent couple called Arshi.

When Arshi comes to my TV or computer screen an involuntary smile suffuses my face, a frisson of excitement runs through my spine. 

The air simmers with sensuality and desire with their presence. 

My heart pounds erratically when Arnav looks at Khushi lovingly or even with rage.

My heart does somersault when he walks towards her prowlingly, causing her to take steps back involuntarily. 

A million butterflies flutter their wings inside my stomach, when ASR speaks in insanely attractive timbre of his voice. 

My heart spasm with pain when Arnav and Khushi cry in grief.

My mind stirs with enormous feelings when I hear the romantic or the melancholic note of rabba vey. 

Arnav and Khushi's love story is sheer magic what ignites my body, cools my soul.

Arnav and Khushi's love is the greatest love story what I will cherish for my whole life. So IPK's anniversary is not just a day of celebration, I celebrate and cherish everyday for coming across to a magnificent love story called iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.

My warm thanks to Gul khan to conceive and vision Arnav and Khushi and cast Barun and Sanaya in the roles. I know if Sarun were not Arshi, I wouldn't love IPK that much.

My thanks to the whole ensemble cast and the whole crew who worked behind the camera to make such wonderful show what is so far the best show of this universe.

I always mutter a supplication under my breadth just to see Barun and Sanaya again as Arnav and khushi in season-2 of IPK.

some gifs credit goes to tumblr

SoharaπŸ€—

I would like to give you a big bear hug for letting me read this.

Bcoz its just amazinggg .

You have penned down it so aesthetically that I am in awe.

It is so true.Never thought would come to a show like we love IPKKND.

That a day without watching them would be felt incomplete.

Even though the show ended long back,its still alive in our hearts and will do so forever.

ASR who handled the world with the shaatir dimaag,the keeper and protector of his family,considered heartless by all but holding a heart pure than millions.The heart that only beat for Khushi.

And the ever chirpy cheerful girl Khushi soothed his soul inturn finding the biggest treasure of her life in him bcoz noone could have ever loved her like Arnav Singh Raizada did.He could read her like an open book and kept her safe all along.

The show wouldn't have been what it was,Arnav and Khushi would not have been loved so much had it not been Barun and Sanaya who bought it alive. 

A love story that goes on Hamesha.

Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx for liking the Rose and thorn idea Horizon and thnx for the reminding this scene as I realized I forgot to add this edit of mine...as I made couple extra , can't stop taking shots when start watching and can't stop watching either while making edits or writing something...😊

Love what you said  above , yes almost every other male is becoming ASR but kahna se bane sardar jo ho paida sardari ke saath...meaning you can't become a prince overnight as compared to who is born as one...

It is so strange that pre IPK I had a totally different views and post IPK has indeed changed my views for many things ...for the show and for the life too...

Thnx for liking the work , take your time ...it is not going anywhere...😊

Faiqa, thanks a lot for taking some of your precious time to read both my posts and  comment. . truly appreciate... and you have been saying you WILL read every one this weekend. and you did.. inspirational..😊

Indeed, not all grey male protagonists can be ASRs.. the way he was written and enacted was nothing less than a deep penance...
Yes loved the theme of the thread, but if I can be honest, it felt a little painful for him being referred as thorn.😊.  dont get mad.. sorry.. its just that I get ultra possessive to protective about this one fictional character like a very few dear ones of mine.. but yeah he was more vicious than a thorn intially actually.. was watching epi 2 yday... felt super mad when he said "tho toot jane do.. tum jaise ladkiyon ka kya.. ek nahi tho doosra phasa lega".. how judgmental, cruel.. but how he was turned around.. the slow transition.. nothing less than a piece of art...it is interesting how many of us feel as if he just belongs to us.. reminds of Lord Krishna's depictions... you might know it is widely said "he belongs to every one.. reachable to none"!

That Payash time pic didn't mean to point out you forgot that one.. but was only in a hurry to share a softer side of this thorn..πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot again for your precious time and comments faiqa..

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My  Post on the celebration Thread...Sharing here...😊

Love Of  A "Thorn"

By ArshiHamesha

A rose fell in the arms of a thorn full of animosity

He plucked her petals with the force of hostility

She faced the wrecking nature of his shattering

With smile Here and there against his  asperity

She challenged to enter where no one could  dare

The Heart  of his  fluttered with her feathery touch of care

She  Smiled at the  palpitated veins of  venomous  savage

That altered the course of pulsation in the beast of  a scare

Thorns of his venomous hate made her bleed to her heart

Still couldn't remove her from the kinship of  his drought

Hate denied love several times from the ruthless  pact

Still Love found the way seeping into the shoving hate

He smiled ,cried, allied  by making her part of his skin

She was the bride of  same  beast and a prince of   akin

Winning both she persecuted all the thorns of  his kin

Making him, kissed silky Rose by showering petals of tin

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon!!!

Faiqa, huge thanks for sharing it here.. lovely poem .. and those edits are gorgeous esp the first one...
Preety_Nebula thumbnail
Happy Thrid Anniversary super Ladies.πŸ‘

It seems yesterday, and three years have been passed .doesn't seem like it.Time does fly.
Such a fabulous thread you all have here.breathtaking it is.
Beautiful posts by everyone.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fantabulous theme of Rose and Thorn , Gulab kanta and IPK.Love it.

cr OU
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hence a flower of love  blossomed through this love story and had successfully captured and entrapped millions within it's essence of unique passion,endearment, fondness,adulation, emotional tenderness and warm Love.The Love which has shown us many ways to love and to be loved , many rays of hopes and beliefs , many days of longings and yearnings, and many craves of desires and cupidity and ArHi delivered these  with raw and passionate emotions yet naked to our unbelievable eye.Now our eyes are holding that Raw Truth of fantasy endlessly and perpetually Like "Hamesha".This is a classic icon and will remain with me permanently...no matter what

Happy 3rd Anniversary to All

I am crying Faiqu buckets of...roses. thanks for the awesome read...mohabbat phool aur kaante ko door jaane na da!

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Playlist: ASR_entry_edited, Arshi_meeting_tune, Welcome_to_hell, ASR_English_lines, Tu_Hi_Beta_Mera_Maula_Khushis_monologue, Ep352_Rose_and_thorn and Title_Song

Thanks a tonne Kate. πŸ€— I heard all today...the beautiful journey from beginning to end...the music and the dialogues...nostalgic
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

By ArshiHamesha

Iss pyar ko kya naam doon! A show which beats the hearts of million has reached to it's third anniversary but for me it never ended.One more year has been passed but for me the times has been seized and that makes me celebrate this show everyday as day one.I am and will be doing this till something can strike bigger than this to beat my heart at a different tone but keeping IPK as a classic hallmark for my life to cherish...Bas...

Happy Third anniversary to ALL!!!

~~~~Nafrat Paas Aney Na De~~~~

How did the Hate try to keep em apart...

IPK is a story of a Thorn who loves to take care of Roses [All mothers, Payal and his Khushi] with his own bleeding heart.A heart which had lost it's own beat within wounded war of his childhood and adulthood's perceiving notions of life.A life full of pain , regression and loss.A loss of his Rose, his mother who was the brightest star in his life with a canvas of full of colors.Her guiding light was always with him and directed his heart to perceive another and bigger light of the Moon to diminish all the darkness within and around his life , to spread all the colors of the rainbow around him ,to make him happy and laugh forgetting all the pain and the regression.

Her guiding light open his eyes to show him the Red Rose in that dark night where that Rose fell in the arms of this thorn.A thorn felt a small jolt in his heart first time as someone opened the jammed doors with a key but he rejected it with the same jolt by punishing the Rose to lock it with the same key ,just to control these prohibited and abandoned feelings.

"Arnav Singh Raizada ko kissi Ladki se koi fadak nahin padta..." and here starts the journey of a Thorn whose cravings caressing that rose turn into rage of scrunching that Rose under his feet for making him feel and sense what he never allowed to even think of .His reflex under the receptivity of innocence and love always punish that Rose but unintentionally he fed that Rose the life of eternity with his own blood.Arnav's love for Khushi increases with each pain he transferred her but his own hate also got cloaked under the fragrance of purity and innocence and he couldn't stop submerging in the fragrance of this Rose totally unaware of that Evil eye has chosen His Rose to pluck and to wake him up from a slumber.

Fate played it's own tune and Khushi ends up working for him but her determination and stubbornness made him halt to see his own reflection in her.He put her through the intensity and harshness of all weathers but in return get rained with the bolt of thunder too.His fuming exasperation put her life in danger and the first time he felt a strong jolt which left a mark for eternity in him.She made a crack through the shell of ASR and suffocated Arnav breathed fresh air of love in years.He caressed this Rose with delicacy and craved for more but Rose detached herself from the pinching cruelty of this thorn without realizing the pain of his bleeding heart without giving him a chance to explain his state.

Destiny did play the game of it's own and Rose couldn't pluck out thorn from hers either.Arnav and Khushi got their first knot under the sound of shunk with their mothers' blessings under the star, the Sun and at the top it made Khushi back to her wriiten fate, Next to Thorn's heart who beats for her but gets rejected from Brain.

He smashes the petals of Rose throwing her out but again forced to protect her and ASR reached her home to bring her back to him in his home.She asked to train someone else to beat his heart the same way as she does but during that process she lost her heart and he heard her erratic beat too which stirred his passion to caress her lips with his... but his bitterness took over to smash her with another jolt of rejection which  bleeds her heart to mix with his blood but this time again Arnav couldn't stop it either but ASR within did "iss baat ka koi matlab nahi"...and he threw her out without his protection to be very vulnerable which made evil to claim her as his...But Destiny brings mother to join hands and make another knot in their relation under the bells of blessings and this time Evil remained unaware that She already has been not only marked by her owner but again has been under his safe heaven.

Naniji and Anjali bring Khushi back to make La his bride but this time he gets smashed by Khushi's engagement and that make him roar to claim his Right on her but this time she makes him taste his own meds."Humain koi fadak nahi Padta"...

Destiny couldn't see the silent tears and Rose gets smacked by the bitter truth of Evil but this time she wanted to save the thorn , his Arnavji from the agony of Fate by putting her in all weathers by herself.Fate gives her a chance to spread smile and happiness among all without knowing the true face of evil.Her murmuring heart delivers a silent message to him to make him realize his true Love for her.

Both get a chance to be with each other and thorn does open his heart to adore and replenish this Rose with his visage and leaves no stone to caress her, to devour her ,to inhale her, to capture her essence with his lips , with his touch , with his passion and burning desires.

He wants to awake her desires, to awake her heart notes to mingle with him again which he rejected on Diwali .Arnav did open his bleeding heart to let the essence of this Rose feel him and let him feel her.During this ,he feels his stone heart can beat only for this Rose"Khushi" ..."Farak padta hai dammit Kyuonke..."but still a hesitancy makes him stop confessing his true feelings...

Fate plays another game and  Evil burns the hope of thorn with his ugly and nefarious acts which make Thorn to burn the Rose with his acrimony.His passionate hate still couldn't remover her from him and Destiny made them knotted together for forever but in front of mothers under the star with the bells of blessings by screaming out pain and convulsion over thorns way of squishing Rose again without telling her the reason of his asperity"Aaj se tum meri patni ho...".

Evil got defeated but he did get success tearing apart two hearts for a while yet Love finds it way back in there...and two hearts confess their Love on a colorful day of Holi..."Humari dhadknain eik ho jati hain" as Khushi never failed to put this thorn in challenges and smacking him with her innocence "aisa kyuon hota hai"...to make him human again...

Their pull and push within not only make them understand each other but also make them to feel the Need and dependence on each other till Khushi brings him to the edge where he tells her the reason of his burning her like that.He throws her under the fire again by marking her with someone else with his bleeding yet roaring in Love...

Thorn goes back to his impassive state but this time Rose doesn't let him...All the Hate and Evil couldn't stop this Thorn and Rose to be one with Love bloomed with divine powers...

How this love will keep em together...see in Part two

SCROLL DOWN...😊

Credit:All Rose graphics and gifs are taken from the net.Thnx to the uploader πŸ˜Š

faiqa,

lovely take... no matter how many times i read about the angst ridden love of asr and khsuhi, it is always thrilling, and your absolute immersion makes it even more so.

the thorn that bled but kept his roses nurtured. uff awww. why did it all have to end.