.BlueBlack. thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank you 😊
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LilGreenRobot.

Tera gussa itna pyara  πŸ€£

Giving cute faces and hearts even while angry. Waah! 

Thank you ji 😳 .. I knew Fwad-Sonam sigs would be your favorite since you're obsessed with the man πŸ˜† 

That full stop at the end didn't make any difference. & were you shouting in you head while the 'Okay & bye' ? 🀣

@bold: Indeed I am obsessed with that man!

😳 

Yes I was angry. But now I'm not. πŸ€—

I love you! ❀️ And my pyaar would never reduce. πŸ˜³ Just one thing, please take care of yourself or else I would HAVE TO become gussa with you which I don't like to. 
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I miss you too πŸ€— .. & I hardly watch anything on tv at the moment .. I'll try find the Mohit AT and come there again πŸ˜ƒ .. Thank you for the compliment 😳 πŸ€—

Awww.. My sister also watched it in very bad dvd quality 🀣 .. I'm sure the quality you had was better 🀣 .. Fawad was a treat to watch on the big screen  .. Gosh; if only his shirtless scene was a little bit longer ☺️ 🀣 .. I've watched Humsafar and Numm.. Currently in the middle of watching ZGH.. I watch the episodes whenever I have time πŸ˜†

& how many times will you call me sweet πŸ˜‘ 

Haha me too  , Indian shows such these days . πŸ˜† Oh mohits new show is gonna come soon , maybe we could meet there πŸ˜ƒ 
Believe me that quality was horrible , ugghh video colors were horrible πŸ₯± I envy you for watching it on big screen. Oh how is numm ? What's it about ? πŸ˜ƒ 
Haha because you are sweet sweety πŸ€£
.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

@bold: Indeed I am obsessed with that man!

😳 

Yes I was angry. But now I'm not. πŸ€—

I love you! ❀️ And my pyaar would never reduce. πŸ˜³ Just one thing, please take care of yourself or else I would HAVE TO become gussa with you which I don't like to. 

I know But we've come to an agreement so both of us know what to do πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: .Chashmish.

Haha me too  , Indian shows such these days . πŸ˜† Oh mohits new show is gonna come soon , maybe we could meet there πŸ˜ƒ 
Believe me that quality was horrible , ugghh video colors were horrible πŸ₯± I envy you for watching it on big screen. Oh how is numm ? What's it about ? πŸ˜ƒ 
Haha because you are sweet sweety πŸ€£

I'll meet you there when the forum is up 😳 

It's just about an Oxford University graduate who is married to a woman much older to him because of some old tradition and ritual called Vani. But when he goes back to Pakistan, he is asked to get married to an 18 year old girl who already knows about his first marriage. Both the marriages are by his family's orders and not his interest. So basically the three main leads end up in a triangle. To be honest, the show is full of sadness and rebellion because none of them are happy in the relationship πŸ˜†

Well, hello there fellow human πŸ˜›
minakrish thumbnail

I know But we've come to an agreement so both of us know what to do πŸ˜†

Yeah! But I'm still upset!