Poll

Who is the most iconic and better singer ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ranjha-

Angoor khattey hai madam, mediocre nahi Super Duper hit hai apna Sonu πŸ˜›

Hoga apne ghar pe. Not according to me. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yankees

Since I don't like Chammak Challo I will take Baharon Phool Barsao. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Still u don't play Baharon phool barsao in any of your event, even if u don't play Chhamak Chhalo, u will never play a RAFI song in today's any party event, u will play today's singer's song...

Ghantey ka legend agar Song hi na play ho aaj bhi πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Invalid comparison hai Meena πŸ˜†
How can you compare two artists from different era of music...musicians/singers/songs everything was different.
If there was Md. Rafi in 60s/70s then there was Sonu Nigam in 90s/2000... :)) 

PS: I love both of them as singers!

Edited by Nishita123 - 9 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yankees

Hoga apne ghar pe. Not according to me. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Munda kamaal hai yeh... Munda kamaal hai ji Munda πŸ˜‰
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Invalid comparison hai Meena πŸ˜†

How can you compare two artists from different era of music...musicians/singers/songs everything was different.
If there was Md. Rafi in 60s/70s then there was Sonu Nigam in 90s/2000... :)) 

PS: I love both of them as singers!

My 90s/2000s belong to Kumar Sanu and Udit Naryan. Nigam doesn't even come close. πŸ˜†
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

COMPARISON is WRONG with obvious intentions... why blame the New Generation singer, compare Rafi vs Kishore or Rafi vs. Mukesh, then that would have been equal.

TRUE SINGING ka theka sirf inhi old singers ne nahi le rakha hai, if this was the case then music would have been vanished from hindi movies, which is not the case.

You will play CHHAMMAK CHHALLO in today's party event, not that you will play Baharon phool barsao mere mehboob aaya hai πŸ€£

First of all, I dont think true music lovers would go to Parties to get some good music 🀣 They would rather use their ipods or mp3 players or even fones πŸ˜†

Secondly, if I have to consider that everyone loves to go such parties ( which I arguably disagree πŸ˜› ), a song like 'Mehbooba Mehbooba' or 'O hasina zulfo waali' or 'Hungama ho gaya' ( as depicted in Queen Movie ) would create much buzz than the usual nonsense rock-music which sounds as plain noise to me πŸ₯±..

As for Sonu, The Nigam there are LOTS of songs where I can identify those as screaming.. A SERIOUS note which today's singers MUST remember ------ Only high pitch is not music  .. LOW pitch is the criteria to decide if someone is good or bad...

Forget about Rafi or Kishore, Sonu The Nigam can't even pull the INITIAL stanza of Saiyaan of Kailash Kher πŸ˜† 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Still u don't play Baharon phool barsao in any of your event, even if u don't play Chhamak Chhalo, u will never play a RAFI song in today's any party event, u will play today's singer's song...

Ghantey ka legend agar Song hi na play ho aaj bhi πŸ˜†

In my own wedding, I made list of Rafi and Kishore songs πŸ˜† Bahaaron phool was DEFINITELY in the list... And if you want some REAL good moments with your family ( yeah, elders ), please try with Sonu song first in party, and then try old songs like this or Ude jab jab zulfe teri etc etc and you will DISTINCTLY see which one is more enjoyable by ONE AND ALL πŸ˜†
atominis thumbnail
What?!! It is like comparing the Sun (Rafi) to a tubelight (Sonu)!

Rafi saab is evergreen. Timeless. Swayam Saraswati vaas karti hai unke kanth mein!

He's iconic even after decades of his death.

His songs still play everywhere.

So many new singers, including Sonu himself took inspiration from him.

His body of work, his voice quality, that sweetness, melody, effortless singing, command over language and perfect pronounciation of words, the way he'd change his style to suit actors and convey mood of the situation...NO ONE can match it!

He's the only singer whose voice can evoke emotion while listening to his songs.

He was divine and God gifted.

Please don't drag his name in faltu polls!
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
rafi all da way
YEH reshmi zulfein yeh sharbati ankhein 
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rafi all the way..As I mentioned in the other thread..Mohd. Rafi is beyond comparision..I am a Sonu Nigam fan..but still I dont consider him anyway near to Rafi..Abhi na Jao Chor Kar..Nothing can get more beautiful than this..Pure Love..Bliss❀️ Edited by Debarati7 - 9 years ago