Ek muthi Aasmaan written update 28th May 2014

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The episode starts with Sammy tells Kalpi that he will wait for two hours and then end his life . The choice is yours Kalpi. Kamla tells Kalpi that she knows kalpi will never break her promise 

Gauri feels that Raghav is getting distracted from his mission. As Raghav cones she says she wants to discuss something with him. She saus our revenge is not yet complete and you should not deviate. You must remember the promise you made

Raghav says I am not not forgetting my promise. I will take  revenge on Kapoors. But I love kalpi and I will make her mine. For that I will have to leave Pakhi . This will not affect our revenge. Gauri saus we will never success like this 

Manda makes fun of Neetu and says poor Neetu can't even celebrate her daughters birthday and her son in law can't even keep them in their house 

Gauri reminds Raghav of his dad's Murder and says Pakhi is Koor's weakness, we can't let that go . Kai is a nice girl but you can't marry her. Raghav says I can't live without her I love her and have to make her realise 

Pakhi lights candles suddenly they blow off. She remembers how Raghav said you are just the daughter of my enemy 

Gauri says you love kalpi but not your mother and father??? Kalpi is suffering but what about how I have suffered. I suffered for years. They tortured me. Kill me if you can't fulfill your promise. That will be better 

Kalpi says she won't break her promise

Raghav says Kalpi is waiting for me. Gauri says you won't go. I promised your dad I will take revenge. She goes to her room and sets it on fire. Raghav says stop it 

Precap- Sammy says Raghav will never be able to get you trust. Maybe when he will die you will understand how truely he loved you. Kalpi is confused. Someone turns off the main switch of chowl and its all dark. Kamla looks for kalpi everywhere but she can't find her.

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS