Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
urlremoved @tellytimes  

TheTellyTimes wishes the beautiful @preetikatweets many many happy returns of the day :) #HappyBirthdayPreetikaRao pic.twitter.com/PtGT3xyMwy

Embedded image permalink
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Go & RT that tweet...they have used the hashtag...it helps in trending if we get 100 + RT's
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congo for new AT
Happy Birthday Pree 🥳
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Did u all c Vivek's tweet for Pree wishing her Happy B'day with a lovely pic of hers.
@MadaanViv: One of the loveliest people I have had the good fortune of working with. Happy B'day Pree Edited by richmich - 9 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How many people online here?

Does everyone know that we are all trending for Preetika on Twitter? There are only around 8-10 of us who is doing it there and its not working. Can I have more support to show we love Pree? What is the use of calling ourselves fans if we cant spend 10 minutes to trend for her? You can make around 100 trending tweets in 10 minutes.

#Disappointed
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nandini27

How many people online here?

Does everyone know that we are all trending for Preetika on Twitter? There are only around 8-10 of us who is doing it there and its not working. Can I have more support to show we love Pree? What is the use of calling ourselves fans if we cant spend 10 minutes to trend for her? You can make around 100 trending tweets in 10 minutes.

#Disappointed

Absolutely.Mom ne Itna kaam diya hai,then also I m participating.Garlic cheelte cheelte am doing it
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I also tweeted...!
Hashtag use karke.. hehe..
Shez prolly the first celeb after Rajeev who I tweeted for...
I never tweet to or for celebs...
This is my first tweet to Pree as well...lol...

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
evn i hve tweeted still tweeting guys pls go nd do it fr pree she will trend..shw d fan power
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Manee - Matlab TT ppl saw ur msg to them kal...hehe...Good job...M proud of you...

I hope my team went to the sets as well...M not at work today to find out...Kal pata chalega...
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=nandini27]How many people online here?

#Disappointed
[/QUOTE 
ash mein i tweetng it  not showng yaar.lagta hai doosre accounts ke karna padega...