Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

While the current track of Life OK's Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev (Triangle Film Productions) has introduced Kratika Sengar as Manasa, a goddess who has immense power but blinded on how her energies should be used for benefiting the human kind, we have some interesting developments progressing on the entertainment quotient of the show.

As per the current track, Manasa wants Lord Shiva to bless her as a goddess since she possesses magical powers that can kill people.

The upcoming tracks will now see how Lord Shiva (Mohit Raina) will ask her to gain worshippers as she strongly believes that the humans are fools and she can woo them by portrayal of magic. She in the bargain to gain worshippers will start indulging in vicious ways of threatening and killing people. It is only then that Lord Shiva will guide the rebellious Manasa of how she should use her powers to benefit humans and make the world a better place to live in by eradicating evil.

Cuts in a source, "Manasa will eventually be blessed by Mahadev and will bless her such that his devotees would gain immense goodwill if they worship Manasa after worshipping him. "

We contacted Kratika Sengar who quipped about her experience saying, "Well, this is the first time I am doing a mythological show and I must say it is a real challenge to have a strong command on language unlike various fiction shows. I cannot comment on the track and would want viewers to know more about this historical character, Manasa who had various shades of negative, grey and positive."

Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mahadev to guide Manasa to use her powers positively in Life OK's Mahadev

02 Jun 2014 07:06 PM | TellychakkarTeam

While the current track of Life OK's Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev (Triangle Film Productions) has introduced Kratika Sengar as Manasa, a goddess who has immense power but blinded on how her energies should be used for benefiting the human kind, we have some interesting developments progressing on the entertainment quotient of the show.

As per the current track, Manasa wants Lord Shiva to bless her as a goddess since she possesses magical powers that can kill people.

The upcoming tracks will now see how Lord Shiva (Mohit Raina) will ask her to gain worshippers as she strongly believes that the humans are fools and she can woo them by portrayal of magic. She in the bargain to gain worshippers will start indulging in vicious ways of threatening and killing people. It is only then that Lord Shiva will guide the rebellious Manasa of how she should use her powers to benefit humans and make the world a better place to live in by eradicating evil.

Cuts in a source, "Manasa will eventually be blessed by Mahadev and will bless her such that his devotees would gain immense goodwill if they worship Manasa after worshipping him. "

We contacted Kratika Sengar who quipped about her experience saying, "Well, this is the first time I am doing a mythological show and I must say it is a real challenge to have a strong command on language unlike various fiction shows. I cannot comment on the track and would want viewers to know more about this historical character, Manasa who had various shades of negative, grey and positive."

Edited by Leevi05 - 9 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Sawera nd Leevi TFS...the article.

Deepa...am watching JKR in Zee Anmol...pehli baar😃

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Sawera nd Leevi TFS...the article.

Deepa...am watching JKR in Zee Anmol...pehli baar😃

most welcome sweety 😃
DEVON KE DEV MAHADEV

Kratika Sengar to appear in 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' as a grown-up Manasa. Manasa is daughter and devotee of Lord Shiva. She doesn't realise her true power and does some miracles unknowingly which scares village people.
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted past few hours in CG... There you go ! A surprise from me for all as promised.. 😳

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 9 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
ISYA - Creation...as beautiful as KS.⭐️
See Isya😆 I said na, Its A Creations From You 😉

Beautiful indeed, Really Love It ❤️
Deepaaveng thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
isya beautiful edit 
manasa grown up look 
hq video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k12oM4RAgv8&hd=1
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey how is everyone? So looks like Kratika is making a comeback. I am sure everyone is excited.

I was wondering do you guys want to stick to this AT or would you like one made in the Mahadev forum also? I think I will make one in the Mahadev forum also so fans can interact and appreciate Kratika as her Mansa character throughout. Hope that is okay with everyone. 

But this one will forever be going until you guys can make it😳.