When they had time.. they did not showed us :(

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Looking at the current scenario and seeing the slump in TRP's, made my mind to make this topic.

The CV's when they had  time they could have focused more on Shiva Shakti (I do not know any, but heard some of them from my friends, Hema, Sucheta, Minakshi), that would have glued the audiences to the TV, and even Pooja could have more scope that just having the questioned face and saying Swami

But now since Pooja is a part of Jhalak, it would not be possible to show Shiva Shakti track as it would require Pooja complete focus and every one here knows that how time consuming dance shows, balancing two things is not easy.

If Jhalak had been a Life OK show then the channel could you know what I am trying to say, but since it is on another channel it would be very difficult.

So what we expect to see lies in the CV's... and hence I am saying when they had time... they did not showed us.

Sorry no offense to anyone, just my views

- Kalyani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I always wondered tht why on earth a month was wasted on Sati Rahasya..?? wen they cud hv carried out some of the pretty decent tracks like Nahush and Pushpdant and Kaalbheet.. tht cud hav been shown despite Puja's absence then..
even Banasur track did nt hv much of Parvati.. thus evrything cud hv fallen into place.. bt one Sati Rahasya and the good slumped a little more
Another factor that needs to be taken into account is that actresses cast in the role of Parvathi somehow failed to show the same kind of dedication to their role in series as was shown by Mohit...reasons could be many which can only b speculated:
1. The show is about Mahadev , hence more focus on Mahadev tracks which may or may not involve Shakthi.
2. Adi Shakthi's portrayal in the series has always been very questionable.. let's not forget what they did with Shumbh Nishumbh..
3. Actresses cast in the lead role may have felt sidelined or underappreciated by the makers for various reasons ( pay structure , treatment vis--vis Mohit)
4. So the actresses cast in the lead role r always on a look out for better opportunities..
kaatayani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash005

Another factor that needs to be taken into account is that actresses cast in the role of Parvathi somehow failed to show the same kind of dedication to their role in series as was shown by Mohit...reasons could be many which can only b speculated:

1. The show is about Mahadev , hence more focus on Mahadev tracks which may or may not involve Shakthi.
2. Adi Shakthi's portrayal in the series has always been very questionable.. let's not forget what they did with Shumbh Nishumbh..
3. Actresses cast in the lead role may have felt sidelined or underappreciated by the makers for various reasons ( pay structure , treatment vis--vis Mohit)
4. So the actresses cast in the lead role r always on a look out for better opportunities..

pay scale and stuff is something that is confidential.. so we definitely cannot assume tht one party was paid more and other paid less or treated less at par.  (there have been some nasty rumours in the past bt then they were just rumours )  So mere assumptions.

secondly the Show being abt Mahadev, but it was more than portraying Mahadev as God.. the Major chunk of the Show focussed on his family life.. which gave all the necessary screen space to his wife as well.. and Post Utkarsh Naithani's entry, as it is visible Mahadev simply does nothing and looks more of a weakling

If you have the followed the show regularly, then you would know tht dedication of the team is what made dkdm work in the first place.. and this statement of mine is nt based on any interview or news report. it was simply visible. (so I suppose tht you don't require any evidence for it)

it is to be noted tht trps slumped mid feb 2013 when they streched the marriage of daughter then re marriage of the parents.. finally when Jalandhar and Yoga track happened DKDM was back.. it slumped again in The Ramayan track.

the point being that crisp story has been the usp of the show.

I can only agree with you to the extent of how a character was written.. something that the actors portray onscreen.. !! but never ever saw Parvati's character was written off and given less importance in the show

Originally posted by: kaatayani

pay scale and stuff is something that is confidential.. so we definitely cannot assume tht one party was paid more and other paid less or treated less at par.  (there have been some nasty rumours in the past bt then they were just rumours )  So mere assumptions.

secondly the Show being abt Mahadev, but it was more than portraying Mahadev as God.. the Major chunk of the Show focussed on his family life.. which gave all the necessary screen space to his wife as well.. and Post Utkarsh Naithani's entry, as it is visible Mahadev simply does nothing and looks more of a weakling

If you have the followed the show regularly, then you would know tht dedication of the team is what made dkdm work in the first place.. and this statement of mine is nt based on any interview or news report. it was simply visible. (so I suppose tht you don't require any evidence for it)

it is to be noted tht trps slumped mid feb 2013 when they streched the marriage of daughter then re marriage of the parents.. finally when Jalandhar and Yoga track happened DKDM was back.. it slumped again in The Ramayan track.

the point being that crisp story has been the usp of the show.

I can only agree with you to the extent of how a character was written.. something that the actors portray onscreen.. !! but never ever saw Parvati's character was written off and given less importance in the show

@ bold & italic

A MAJOR DIFFERENCE OF OPINION( & lack of observation) is what I call this...

Go through the "bold" again, u ll c that I too had made it very clear that the statement was just that , an "assumption".. it wasn't based on any of the "nasty rumors" per se, merely putting 2 & 2 together , that's all..Mohit happens to be an irreplaceable asset of the show whereas Sonarika & Pooja r perfectly replaceable.. so the assumption of 'pay structure' n all which is very confidential was based on the previous mentioned "observation"..

Secondly , I dont know where people got this idea of "eulogizing Adi Shakthi & making Mahadev look like a weakling"(there r very few who harbour this idea but still I find it quite odd).. bcoz that was never the case..if u r referring to pooja's Mahakaali track , then I must request u to revisit the track , "for the sake of eulogizing Mahadev", they made Mahakaali be the "damsel in distress"!!!!.. ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜¡.. C the promos of "Aghor Mahadev ki chunauti" , n u ll know what I mean.. the promos clearly make Mahakaali " a trapped damsel in distress".. if u r referring to Bhramari track , I must request u to revisit the original story again.. Shiva had little to no role in the story yet they modified the story such that Adi Shakthi's entry was necessitated only at the end ..the only part where Adi Shakthi was done justice is Dhumavati & Bagulamukhi track( the so called 'brief' or 'instant' tracks)..

Thirdly, yes the major chunk of the show did focus on Shiva's family life, hence, I said the tracks 'may or may not' involve Shakthi.. there were many tracks in which Shakti was almost gayab & some tracks in which Shakthi was entirely gayab..

Finally, yes it is a fact that a show cannot perform without team effort..it would b virtually impossible to carry on a show without team effort!!!... however, the fact remains that Mohit is the sole & supreme star of the show!!.. others r perfectly replaceable at any given time!!.. 

Kore-Soteira thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaatayani

I always wondered tht why on earth a month was wasted on Sati Rahasya..?? wen they cud hv carried out some of the pretty decent tracks like Nahush and Pushpdant and Kaalbheet.. tht cud hav been shown despite Puja's absence then..

even Banasur track did nt hv much of Parvati.. thus evrything cud hv fallen into place.. bt one Sati Rahasya and the good slumped a little more

Ditto my words Suchi, Sati rahasya could have finished in 2 weeks, but thet dragged it.. in fact they could focused more on Aiyappa, Kaalbheet and Nahush tracks which were worth watching.
Anusha-B thumbnail
Akshay thank you have just reiterated my thoughts with your last post.

I don't know how and when is Mahadev ever a weakling in the show.
Infact even during Karthikeya birth he was shown to conjoin the twins which was ridiculous because Parvati held the babies in her hand  transforming them into one. Being Karthikeya portrayal to down right degradation of Adishakti the show has left no stone unturned.
Shumbh/Nishumbh vanished into thin air and you are so right about the Mahakaali track during Puja's time too.

Even the magnanimity of Brahmari Devi was reduced in the show it was a pure devi related track but she was more of a sidekick than the main lead. One would argue it is a show related to Mahadev but why degrade devi like this.

You are right unlike Mohit the heroines are tossed for good but look at the end result now nothing in the show is working neither the stories and even actors look like they are sleep walking in their roles.
Even dedicated audiences are giving up watching.

If stories are tossed around for their own convenience than why not change the basic grammar of purans by showing Shiv Sati happily ever after, their children  and their stories like meluha.
Play around with the whole thing no. Make Shiva supreme, the creator, sanchalak and destructor.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
I agree with all with the story line, every time they have messed up, but it is from the birth of Kartikeya.. every story which they have shown.. they have added their masala.. since they wanted to show Mahadev as the important one... Adi Shakti has always been degraded...
@ Anubharad
PERFECTLY AGREED!!...

If I could like ur post a 100 times , I would, unfortunately I can't 'like' it even once,my smartphone does not facilitate it..😔

Those are my thoughts exactly!!!
kaatayani thumbnail
seriously Mr. Aakash I have always been a minority..!!
but as you and the other lady here Pointed out abt Adishakti.. I hv sincerely felt tht she was nvr shown weak..

and Mahadev POST UN's entry as scriptwriter has turned into a weakling.. and abt my point being not reiterated here.. the whole of India is not definitely on India Forums.. I speak what I feel as an audience. and NOT as a fan of the show